Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she has been at her apartment all this time. Apparently she allowed LE to go in, and QX said they went in and looked around after investigators left.
They also did the interview in front of the apartment, and walked back towards it afterwards.
I don't know why LE did not section it off as a crime scene. Apparently BB did not notice the blood in the hallway that investigators spotted by eye. Imo

For security reasons, I don't think she's at the apartment.

Nope. Not with the shrine being built for Maleah by strangers at the apartment, I don't see BB there at all. MOO

More genuine that anyone else I've seen in the media. That's not to say I agree with everything he said, but I do think he had some valuable insight.
Although apparently detectives say they stand by their warrant. They believe it is Maleahs DNA they found. I doubt they would mistake the brothers DNA for hers.
They also say they stand by the search of the mail route, despite his claim that he never had one.
All the evidence he claims does not exist has been proven and verified by LE, and none of his assumptions or theories are backed by evidence. There is no proof that an insurance policy exists, or that the kidnapping was a set up, or that there was any kidnapping at all for that matter.
He may be right about the abuse allegations, but there is no evidence of
CPS being involved until his son came into BB's life.
There is no doubt that these children may have been abused and neglected, but DV is not an innocent in all of this.
It's natural to want to defend your own child but he clearly does not understand or has not done his research on the evidence against DV.

I think it's a fenced in apartment patio. A previous poster noted the fencing is similar to BB's Apt but that fencing is pretty generic. If we find the rainbow dream catcher (shown below) in another photo we could possibly ID where the patio is located:
D6PDgl1XkAItt0h.jpg

AMBER ALERT - TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*
MOO.
Ok I remember seeing that thing and I posted about it. Let me find the post. I remember seeing it outside the apartments. Was there a video with a neighbor? Moo

Oh, wow, I wonder how we saw them so soon after he was released from the hospital. Those all look like the pictures we saw in the beginning, when some thought they were finger nail scratches and some thought they were from walking through bushes and shrubs with thorns.
Maybe they are from the fight he and BB had!
Yes, they are the photos of the injuries that some speculated were from bushes. First photo is from the hospital (zoomed). Side by side...

D51A_6eWwAAXc4j.jpg
D6PDglzWAAMJQtn.jpg

Last edited:
Has DV stayed firm with his story that the Three Amigos in a blue truck took Maleah?

His story on why he pulled over and stopped by the side of the road is conflicting, he thought he had a flat tire, the other was that he heard a "pop" noise, and pulled over.
Yeah, I think he was trying to say the noise was from a tire blowing out or something.
LE found nothing wrong with the tires or the car, except for the fact that cadaver dogs indicated there had been a dead body in the trunk. Imo

wouldn’t a blood DNA test determine whether the blood belonged to a male or a female? Maleah has two brothers. the DNA would be different for them, i would think?
Yes. They found Maleah's DNA in a blood sample and the DNA from a female offspring belonging to Brittany.
They used her toothbrush to collect her DNA to compare it to.
Maybe that's where DV's father got the idea that they found her brother's DNA from a toothbrush. I'm sure they have his DNA too, but the blood they tested came from the blood in the hallway that had not been cleaned up. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23