Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missingm

missingm Well-Known Member

First, the skull was not "bashed in half". It was a closed head injury that caused swelling. The skull was opened to relieve the swelling.
    Second, a doctor reported that he / she could not determine the injury was from abuse.

mrsmmm, erpie46, heyjudette and 10 others like this.
  2. Madison418

Madison418 Overachiever at over analyzing

That's the saddest part. I really feel like this guy has no remorse for murdering a 4 year old little girl. The way he carries the basket out seems so nonchalant. Ugh I hate these people with every ounce of my being

misgrn, tmar, Willow Knight and 7 others like this.
  3. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

I agree with there.

4. MyBelle

MyBelle On Time Out

Everyone is entitled to a defense but in civil matters, our state will not appoint (and pay) an attorney. If Texas appoints attorneys for civil cases, I'd like to see a link. Thanks!

kgreg2529 and missingm like this.
  5. AgeofAquaruis

It was also stated it could not have been caused by "a fall from chair".

erpie46, misgrn, spicyrock and 10 others like this.
  6. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Thanks PM! All validation of what we thought. Hopefully, knowing that DV isn't talking someone else starts talking.

Interesting comment about BB. Its like saying, she's talking to us, but we don't really care what she has to say right now. He kinda blew her off. Bet she won't like that much! Maybe, they intended to do that.

7. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Its amazing what people say when they think they've gotten away with something.

HayLouise, misgrn, Aston and 9 others like this.
  8. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Really, cuz it is past time.
    Just sickening to think he’s smug enough to believe he’s getting away with his actions.

misgrn, Aston, tmar and 7 others like this.
  9. MyBelle

MyBelle On Time Out

I have a hard time believing that she broke up with DV but turned around and left M with him. That doesn't make any sense at all. So may holes in the story.

JMO

misgrn, stormymama, Aston and 7 others like this.
  10. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Houston Police Ask Public For Help To Find Body Of Maleah Davis | Houston Public Media
    Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo asked Thursday for help from the public in the case of 4-year-old Maleah Davis, who has been missing since May 4. Acevedo said he believes the little girl is dead.

[...]

The chief pleaded for the public’s help because he thinks “somebody knows something, somebody has seen something, and somebody hasn’t come forward.” Acevedo said that people who want to help investigators should look for spots where the surface seems to be out of place or the place has been “disturbed.”

Investigators have also talked to Brittany Bowens, Davis’ mother, but she hasn’t provided a lead to find the little girl.

[...]

11. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Lol, yes! I thought the wording was interesting. She's not the focus of the case.

Anyway, I keep thinking that if DV's brother is more directly involved then he would be the weak link here and worth grilling. Of all the family members he'd be the one with the least charges and therefore motivated to open up to LE in exchange for a deal. IMO that's why (per his dad) he went back to St. Louis - in order to avoid scrutiny.

12. AgeofAquaruis

Also was still wearing sizable rock that was given back.
    MOO

misgrn, tmar, Mbee and 4 others like this.
  13. AgeofAquaruis

What's more sickening is that they aren't getting answers from anybody.
    Guess Maleh's life isn't as important as theirs.
    MOO

sindydee, misgrn, Aston and 11 others like this.
  14. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

The Police Chief has genuine compassion in his voice compared to BB. He is willing to put up money from his own pocket. What has BB done?? I think MD will be found by happenstance. Moo

sindydee, Flurries, misgrn and 9 others like this.
  15. PommyMommy

I keep seeing people say this but I don't think it was ever said that BB gave DV the ring back, just that she told him she was going to. Obviously, something changed because it's seen on her finger after she returned to TX.

Starting about :30 in this video...

16. pocketaccent

pocketaccent Well-Known Member

It's absolutely sickening that they are not receiving the level of corporation that they need from anybody involved. Please find Maleah and bring those involved disgusting people to justice.

17. PommyMommy

HayLouise, misgrn, Traymar and 13 others like this.
  18. AgeofAquaruis

Exactly.
    If she so done with him why did she still have the ring on? If she thinks he was molesting her,why keep his pics on IG?

19. PommyMommy

Well, the simplest explanation as I see it is that she fed that story to QX to distance herself from DV and establish motive on his part. Obviously, she changed her mind or it was never said in the first place, I don't know which, but I'm sure LE does. I also don't think BB said DV was molesting Maleah. It was suggested by QX, IIRC, and it was an assumption made on his part based on "his investigation." :rolleyes: I don't think we've heard the truth from any of these people!

DV - liar
    BB - liar
    QX - liar
    DV's father - liar
    BB2 - questionable
    MOO

ETA: It disgusts me that his pics remain on her IG and I can't imagine how she can stand to look at them!!! :mad:

HayLouise, erpie46, medea13 and 28 others like this.
  20. PommyMommy

Acevedo: Suspect is key in finding missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis
    Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo believes the suspect accused in the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis is the key to finding her.

[...]

"We really believe we have a little girl that's been murdered," Acevedo said during a press conference Thursday. "We believe that she's out there somewhere, and we want to bring her home."

[...]

"I can sit here and say we're going to find her alive, but I'd be lying," Acevedo said. "She deserves to be found. She deserves to be recovered. She deserves to have a proper burial, and we need the community's help. ... If looking at those pictures of that baby girl doesn't touch your heart and doesn't drive you to do everything you can – I'm talking to the community – to help us find her, then I don't think you have a heart."

Anyone with information is urged to call Houston Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS (8477).

HayLouise, misgrn, Traymar and 11 others like this.
  21. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Cuz she had to have a man, any man.

charminglane, misgrn, Aston and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.