Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LietKynes

LietKynes Well-Known Member

So many thoughtful posts here....

I can only add what many of you are probably thinking -- I hope Maleah is found while the cod can be determined.
    Along with evidence of ( sorry, graphic below) :

Rape, dismemberment, long-term abuse (i.e., healing broken bones, etc.).

Sickening that some people are staying quiet.
    People who aren't related to this little girl seem to care more for her than her own relatives.

2. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

BBM- How come BB didn't say this during her media tours??

3. missingm

missingm Well-Known Member

Texas is more strict than most. But they will provide it to protect parental rights, which is pretty universal. I also believe that judges have some additional discretion.

4. Madison418

Madison418 Overachiever at over analyzing

I tend to agree; however, it's his brother and I don't know that there's anything that could motivate him to snitch on his brother. I feel like there's a code there. IMO

Willow Knight, misgrn, Aston and 8 others like this.
  5. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

That would be a good question for the next reporter who interviews her to ask. I certainly don't know. Apparently, she wanted us to know that her spirit is broken, she hadn't slept in two nights, she's terrified for Maleah, etc... :confused: MOO

6. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

1o years of his life might be reason enough....if someone saw him driving that car.

Willow Knight, misgrn, Aston and 8 others like this.
  7. Blondiexoxo

Blondiexoxo Well-Known Member

DV’s brother may have the closest version of the truth other than DV’s own mouth IMO.

Also, it would be interesting to know if the daycare had noticed any suspected abuse or had any concerns about Maleah?

Im thinking something may have happened to Maleah the night/morning before DV went home sick from work. Did he just leave Maleah home alone or were the other children unsupervised too while he went to work?

8. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Don't they have legal aid services there?

9. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

I totally agree with everything you say here!

10. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

HPD Chief questions Derion Vence's accounts about Maleah Davis' disappearance
    [...]

On Thursday, Chief Art Acevedo held a press release to give a brief update on the missing 4-year-old's case. He added that the reward to find her is increasing by another $5,000 even "if I have to pay it myself," he said.

During the press conference, Acevedo told the media they believe the suspect, Derion Vence knows where Maleah is but he is just not talking about it.

"You could drive a big rig right through the tales this guy has been telling," Acevedo said about Vence.

Acevedo pleads with the public to help bring little Maleah home in order to give her family the closure they need, as her case is not one of a cat buried in the yard.

[...]

11. MsBetsy

He must know something. Wasn't DV staying with him the whole time before he was arrested?
    When his brother was interviewed, he said DV was innocent and the story would come out, or we haven't heard the story yet, or something. So does he know the true story or was he talking about the kidnapping story?
    I find it hard to believe that during that entire time he was staying there he believed everything his brother told him. He has to know. Imo

Willow Knight, misgrn, tmar and 12 others like this.
  12. Madison418

I'm sure he does know something. I mean why else would he hightail it to MO?? All MOO

13. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

That in itself makes him looks suspicious
    JMO

Why else would the brother leave the state? Doesn’t he want to see DV’s son or help raise him? Hinky....

14. MsBetsy

Right. If he knows the truth, then you would think he would want to talk to investigators if he really believes he is innocent.

Willow Knight, misgrn, Aston and 7 others like this.
  15. pocketaccent

pocketaccent Well-Known Member

From what we know so far, it sure looks like DV left Maleah home alone, at least on Wednesday. That's a crime in itself.

I suspect Maleah was 'whooped' on the weekend of April 27-28. She wasn't injured enough to be hospitalized and the photo shows she was able to ambulate on her own, but she definitely needed to be kept away from daycare, who probably kept close eye on her. Poor Maleah.

16. Madison418

This is literally a s-show. None of these people have any compassion or humility. They're all about themselves IMO

17. Mistree

Mistree Well-Known Member

Just catching up.
    I wish there could be a very massive search by the thousands to go shoulder to shoulder until she is found.
    I’ve seen a few small groups out looking but IMO walking in a straight line isn’t sufficient.

18. Madison418

Me too but the problem is he had so much time for disposal that really she could be any number of places imo

19. pocketaccent

pocketaccent Well-Known Member

Did the brother really leave though? The dad seems a smooth talker wannabe and lies easily without batting an eye. He may have lied Joe Jr left, so people, including media don't question or bother Jr.

20. JustMe93

JustMe93 Well-Known Member

Have the landfills been searched? Dumpsters near laundromat?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.