Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

2. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Wow, thanks Pommy! That was fast, I see you posted that within 3 minutes of my question.

sallye818, spicyrock and PommyMommy like this.
  3. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

Yes, gotta love him... In every interview he gives us some crumbs..

4. MsBetsy

Or he was coached. Imo

Willow Knight, tmar, TRB and 10 others like this.
  5. MsBetsy

I think the blue outfit likely was what she was wearing the last time DV saw her, whether alive or dead. The pink outfit was what she had on 3 days before he was seen with her on video, so she could have changed clothes during that time period. Imo

6. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

Great questions! I skip through threads at times so I am not sure if the FBI topic has been discussed. I saw that John Marsden of Houston's Unsolved Homicides is actively leading search parties and he recently requested the assistance of the FBI. It's amazing how the community is searching and helping in various ways while "the mother" is seeking a spotlight and recruited a PR con-man (IMO - I apologize if I violated a rule).

Was the FBI ever involved? Does LE need to ask the FBI to become involved? At this point, I feel they could be a tremendous asset. That beautiful, innocent child needs to be found. IMO.

7. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I think so. Wonder if he thought to get rid of the outfit he described? Or, did LE find it?

erpie46, tmar, misgrn and 4 others like this.
  8. Knox

Knox Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings

Tim is the only trustworthy source outside of LE. He seems to be convinced her body was burned

9. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

Maybe she jogged there.

10. MsBetsy

Hi, Juby82, and welcome! Great questions.
    In answer to your first question, Maleah was seen on video on Tuesday, the day BB left for the funeral. At this point we don't know when Maleah was killed, but DV was seen carrying the laundry basket out of the house on Friday. We don't really know if LE believe her or not, but they say they are not focusing on her at this time. We don't know what evidence they have, so maybe they think she did know that Maleah was there and although she may have been neglectful they don't think she is involved in the actual murder.
    Or they may still be unsure and are waiting to see what other information they can find out. It's hard to know since they share few details while they are investigating. I'm assuming there hasn't been an arrest because they don't have solid evidence that points to her involvement. It's very possible, at the least, that she could be charged with child endangerment for leaving her child with DV knowing that he was abusive towards her. Imo

11. MsBetsy

I guess it could be with the body.

12. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Diamonique CZ from QVC?

sindydee, TRB, kgreg2529 and 2 others like this.
  13. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

https://twitter.com/SteveABC13/status/1131740224646725632
    #BREAKING - Chief @ArtAcevedo says the reward for information in connection to #MaleahDavis' disappearance is now up to 20,000 dollars. He just tweeted, "Please help us find this sweet child." #abc13 #hounews
    8:54 PM - 23 May 2019

Lauren Talarico on Twitter
    $15,000 - that's how much the reward is now after Maleah Davis' family pledged an additional $10,000 for info that leads to finding her. @ArtAcevedo @houstonpolice @CrimeStopHOU #KHOU11
    8:50 PM - 23 May 2019

Lauren Talarico added,
    Chief Art Acevedo on Twitter
    Maleah’s grandmother just asked me to announce that Mr. Ronnie & Karen Bias, better known as uncle Dude & Nene, from Lake Charles, LA., have pledged an additional $10,000 for a total of $15,000 for information leading to the finding of Maleah Davis. Houston Police on Twitter
    Show this thread
    8:39 PM - 23 May 2019

Chief Art Acevedo on Twitter
    The $15,000 mentioned above for information leading to the finding of Maleah, is in addition to the reward of up to $5,000 from @CrimeStopHOU for information leading to an arrest and prosecution. Please help us find this sweet child. Someone knows something. #RelationalPolicing
    8:39 PM - 23 May 2019

14. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

The outfit description always bothered me. My red flag was the "pink bow". A "pink bow" cannot be seen through the helmet that Maleah was required to wear. DV's "story" did not mention the helmet - only a "pink bow". Therefore, IMO, the pink bow never existed. I did not see a bow in Maleah's hair in the April 30th video.

A pink bow is is an ornament. Was the pink bow description used to "prove" DV and BB were good "caregivers"? ARG! IMO

spicyrock, tmar, pocketaccent and 2 others like this.
  15. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

I'm not sure it you have to have a paper front license plate until your regular metal plates, and you get two metal plates.

pocketaccent and lucylulu like this.
  16. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

I think he pulled this outfit out of his a@@.....

17. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wonder if the outfit was actually found in the apartment? And the hair bow.....ugh, like he styled her hair and added a bow. Ugh ugh ugh

18. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

She doesn’t look real athletic....

HayLouise, Knox, Aston and 2 others like this.
  19. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

This is great news... Come on BB tell us what you know for 20 grand... Moo

20. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

I don't know....strange thing, I've not run across one pic with a bow in her hair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.