Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

2. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I recall DV's dad said he worked as a temp at post office for about a week -- so dad did not deny his son worked at USPS.

I also believe this dad believes whatever his son tells him. Dad reminds me of the parent who sincerely believes whatever child tells them unless it's proven wrong, and DV knows this about him too.

And DV's a sorry *&^% manipulator that is responsible for 25+ days missing 4 year old child.

3. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

You would think they would care w/o the money like the rest of the community. smh

4. erpie46

erpie46 New Member

roche.analisa and MsBetsy like this.
  5. lucylulu

You would think that BB would get back to Tim asap! That's odd that he took BB's girlfriend on route w/him. When I heard that on the podcast I was shocked. Moo

6. JediChick

JediChick Well-Known Member

It would be interesting to know if DV has been in contact with any of these friends who showed up at the searches...any contact before or after the searches. MOO

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  7. lucylulu

In the video- the pic of MD on her forehead has a spot w/skin discoloration. Maybe from something healing. I wonder who is providing these recent pic's. I haven't seen this one before. Moo

8. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Is DV’s mom in Houston and his dad in St Louis? I can’t keep straight who is where.

roche.analisa, MsBetsy and PommyMommy like this.
  9. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

The way it was explained by Tim on Nancy Grace, Tim found out about the mail route first, then called QX who apparently had BB sitting right there with him. He asked her about the mail route, and she confirmed, saying she did not know the route, but a girlfriend who rode with him did. They then got the information from her. Imo

10. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

She had a large laceration from the "fall" a week before they remove the half of her skull. About one to two inches long and it had stitches. She's holding the pink unicorn and has an iv in her hand. It's not the one with her dad holding her after the brain surgery, but you can see it in that one.. It was on WS, but don't remember what thread I saw it on. Anybody?

11. Djgirl76

Djgirl76 Well-Known Member

I was wondering how accurate that was. IMO just because it is on MSM doesn’t mean it’s true. That guy also said the blood was the brothers and some other crazy stuff. I don’t buy most of what’s been said here at all unless it was from the mouths of the PD. And really? Wandering around a piece of road where a cell phone was thrown getting excited about a piece of police tape. Come on now, if the police tape was there already for this case we wouldn’t need to be looking. Jeeeeez JMO lots of sensationalism and stupid. MOO

12. lucylulu

The interview isn't posted yet. Funny how she wants to clear up the rumors by interviewing QX when he is the one who started them. Moo

NTV Houston - Paige Hubbard

I sat down with Quanell X today in an exclusive interview to see where the Maleah Davis case currently stands and to clear up some rumors surrounding the case.
    Will provide the link once interview airs.

#NTVHouston #JusticeForMaleahDavis #NTVHoustonExclusive

[​IMG]

13. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Mother_makes_plea_for_return_of_missing__0_7228363_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Image source: Maleah Davis had been removed from home in August, returned from CPS custody, officials say

14. lucylulu

thanks PommyMommy. Awe, Poor Maleah. I just teared up looking at that photo. I'm taking a break. check in later.

15. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Interesting that you mention about him being fired because of cigarettes and smoking them on his route and just hanging around, and that is why he was fired. I seem to remember having read somewhere about her smoking and hanging around, but I can't remember where I read such.

Call me cynical, because I am, but I think sometimes family members say something to communicate with others.

16. dixiegirl1035

Following my post right above here, this is a prime example. Why would somebody say he work for a company 72 hours? That is 3 days. Who here, by raising their hands, would say 72 hours vs 3 days.

Makes me wonder if 3 days is relevant in this case, oh dear, I think it is!

Moo.... down the rabbit hole we go

17. dixiegirl1035

I'm not familiar with this organization, does anybody have any information on this. I know that Tim usually has people meet in an area and does not disclose where they are going to search. And I know it is standard operating procedure for him to have identifying information on each person who joins a party.

18. dixiegirl1035

I would love to be able to see that conversation between the two, to see if it is like a jodiarias that she communicated through a magazine encrypted messages. ( memories of the defense seeing that during the trial come to mind)

19. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

IMO people are doing what LE has been asking people to do - keep an eye out for anything that might indicate that DV or Maleah had been in an area over the last few weeks. Only LE can tell if something like surveillance video, eyewitnesses or finding objects is related and I'd rather see it all explored than ignored.

Has it been verified yet that a second phone was found? From PommyMommy's post upthread it looks like DV had an iPhone.
    Second cell phone found in possible connection to Maleah Davis case

20. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

KareBear35 and MsMarple like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.