Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

WOW. CPS Failed Brittany. Judge Gloria Lopez failed Brittany. QX so full of hot air the Hindenburg would be jealous.
    Wish a judge could slap a gag order on him.

2. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting this! The only thing I believe in this BB & PR, media tour is that the "family" reached out to him. IMO the "family" is BB only. Keep it spinning, Q-master. MOO.

3. AgeofAquaruis

Haha Thank you for saying what I have been wanting to since his first interview.

4. pocketaccent

pocketaccent Well-Known Member

BB liked that part a lot.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

5. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

LL
    LOL..hot air for sure! He's inarticulate and irrelevant. BB's choices are a gift - bow tie and all. IMO, of course.

6. KareBear35

KareBear35 Well-Known Member

We will find you precious baby girl

7. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

Maleah Davis: Small groups of volunteers still searching for missing 4-year-old

Everyone wants to know where Maleah Davis is, and some determined volunteers are doing their best to try and find her.

HOUSTON — People who never met Maleah Davis are giving up part of their Memorial Day Weekend to help search for her.

One group called police Friday when they found a cell phone on the side of Patterson near North Eldridge Parkway in west Houston.

Police drove to the scene to retrieve the phone, but they don’t believe it’s connected to the case.

Another group of volunteers from “Houston Unsolved Homicides” were searching a nearby wooded area.

Police need 'calculated luck' to find Maleah Davis, keep case from going cold

They are hoping Derion Vence, the last person to see Maleah, will do the right thing and tell police where she is.

“If he loves her, he would come and say where she at. If you love someone, you don’t hide the truth, you speak the truth,” said John Marsden with Houston Unsolved Homicides. “He is her stepfather and for him being incarcerated and not speaking, that is wrong. I believe someone helped him.”

Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo told KHOU he believes Vence knows where Maleah’s body is but he’s not cooperating with detectives.

Maleah was last seen on April 30 following Vence into the family’s Alief-area apartment. Police later found Maleah’s blood in the apartment and a police dog detected the scent of a body in Vence’s car.

So far, Vence is only charged with tampering with a human corpse.

The reward for information that leads to Maleah has been raised to $20,000.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  8. jadabee1121

jadabee1121 Well-Known Member

IMO somebody helped DV with this big fat lie possibly family members.

9. Djgirl76

Djgirl76 Well-Known Member

Thank you for summarizing so I did not have to listen to this bag of wind talk!

Amen! Nails on a chalkboard.
    ugh. This makes me gag. How about failed Maleah? o_O

10. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Well unfortunately, he didn't find her. So we are left with public assistance. Beggers can't be choosers.....

11. Henry2326

I think he's more than capable of coming up with his own lies. At least the courts will see it that way.

12. Henry2326

I'm with you....he does a lot of talking. And he never gives other people credit for their help. Its not about him or QX or anybody. Its gonna take a community to find her.

13. Henry2326

I saw some communication from this person on this case. Thought I would share.....
    --------------------------------------------------------

Press Release: Man Impersonating Texas EquuSearch Official
    Dickinson, Texas -- May 21, 2019 --- Texas EquuSearch was notified today that a man reportedly named Michael Turtle Kelly has been claiming to be an officer of the organization. Texas EquuSearch has never had a member or employee of this name. Please disregard any comments or solicitations by this person. If there are any concerns or questions please contact our office at (281) 309-9500 or info@texasequusearch.org.

14. spicyrock

spicyrock Well-Known Member

I haven’t ever seen under armour pjs but yes it is athletic wear like you describe. My daughter and I both have some UA stuff, too. It’s made for all ages and pretty common, I’d say.

15. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

I cringe when I see that name. Let me just say that this is not the first time he's inserted himself into a missing person's case... MOO

16. tlcya

tlcya Well-Known Member

I thought I recognized that name :confused:

17. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

18. kath4557

kath4557 Well-Known Member

Q says a lot of people failed BB. Nooo, a lot of people failed Maleah! Any sympathy for BB makes me nauseous.

19. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

My one concern here, what if some random person, male, Hispanic, doing yard work, or weed killing along a highway comes across Maleah? Would he be afraid of saying? I have no doubt that DV would try to crow that he is now proven "innocent".

Remember how the defense in Caylee Anthony trial tried to vilify Ray Cronk? That poor guy was put through a wringer.

20. AgeofAquaruis

Only idiots would buy that Story.

Tippy Lynn and roche.analisa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.