Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

I think Spirit flys into BDL. Seems to be a popular low cost airline out of IAH.

2. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

In my opinion, Mr. QX is full of baloney.

LE didn't share anything with him and if anyone thinks LE didn't get that camera during the search, well let me say this - HPD is not full of idiots. Of course they got the video.

Maleah was last seen alive on video at 7:54 am and Miss Brittany was home. Maleah was never seen again outside the home except in a black plastic garbage bag on May 3.

QX doesn't have more video, he has what we have: three screen shots and a video of DV going to his car. End of story. Neither he, nor Miss Brittany are privy to what LE has. He doesn't know who was driving the car to the hospital unless it was Miss Brittany and she admitted it to him. Trust me, LE did not tell Miss Brittany that they know who was driving the car, much less identify the person.

This guy is a doofus. Miss Brittany should have hired an attorney to speak for her, not this mess-up. This guy is going to put her in jail. Not that I am opposed to her being imprisoned, but your own advocate should not make the state's case easier.

But, keep taking Mr. X. You so smart.

3. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

Charlotte is a major hub, and the second largest for American Airlines. We've flow into Charlotte several times. It's cheaper than a direct flight.

4. HongKongPhooey

HongKongPhooey Well-Known Member

They key point about the flight tho, is if it was all cut and dried and above board, I think we would know about it. It's interesting to speculate the route, but we'll never know until the time comes.

roche.analisa and lucylulu like this.
  5. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

Isn't Boston in Massachusetts? It was last time I looked.

Traymar, pocketaccent, LadyL and 6 others like this.
  6. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

A Disturbing Timeline Of 4-Year-Old Maleah Davis Going Missing After Being Left With Her Stepfather

Posted 5 hours ago

A Disturbing Timeline Of 4-Year-Old Maleah Davis Going Missing After Being Left With Her Stepfather
    The unfortunate saga that has unfolded in Houston after four-year-old Maleah Davis went missing earlier this month proves that fact can many times be much more twisted than fiction. Davis’ disappearance made national headlines as her stepfather, Darion Vence, claimed that three Hispanic men beat him and kidnapped the child. Vence said that on May 4, he, Davis and his two-year-old son were on their way to George Bush International Airport to pick up Davis’ mother, Brittany Bowens. A picture of Vence at the hospital with several cuts on his forehead began to circulate as he claimed to be a victim of violence, but it did not take long for his story to appear to unravel.
    more at link

7. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Well-Known Member

From the article you linked:

“My spirit is broken. I feel so lost,” Bowens said. “I can’t concentrate. I can’t focus. It’s just, it’s so overwhelming for me. It doesn’t seem real.”

My: 1
    I: 3
    Me: 1

It’s not hard to see who BB is worried about with her me, my and I statements. smh

8. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

She may have flown into Boston but I'm not sure where she actually stayed or where the funeral was.
    That he switched it to MA gives me the idea that it was not in Boston.
    Anyway, his stumbling over the words and staying away from specific details regarding the video surveillance certainly cast some doubt. He is avoiding any mention of (seemingly) a 4 or 5 hour time gap between the time she left and the time she would have had to have arrived at the airport for a 4:30 departure time. Assuming she left at around 10:30, if she was still in the house after Maleah was seen on video.
    I think Tuesday was the first time DV went home from work due to vomiting, I wonder what time he went in and what time he left. Imo

9. spicyrock

spicyrock Well-Known Member

Maybe on a phone? Some video chat or something? A text dv sent?

Or it could be a lie.

10. Peppery

Peppery Well-Known Member

The funeral home is in Springfield, MA, about 100 miles from Boston-Logan. That is a crazy distance to drive in Massachusetts, not to mention more expensive. My guess is she stayed near the funeral home or with nearby family.

Obituary for Benjamin J Bowens Sr. | Harrell Funeral Home

11. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Good job....

12. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Or he implicates someone else.....

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  13. Magnoliabeach

Magnoliabeach Well-Known Member

How do I go about finding that tidbit that Brittany wrote about it th Maleah? Something struck some of us off about that. I would like to re-read it. Any help i would be grateful .

edited : MOO

roche.analisa and PommyMommy like this.
  14. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

15. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

This week's rundown of the Maleah Davis case, May 19-25
    [...]

Thursday
    Houston Police Department gives a press conference to update the public on progress in the case. According to HPD, those close to the case have not been cooperating.

Maleah Davis' grandmother asked Chief Art Acevedo to announce that Ronnie and Karen Bias of Lake Charles, Louisiana have pledged an additional $15,000 for a total of $20,000 for information leading to information leading to an arrest and prosecution.

Friday
    Volunteers looking for Maleah Davis found a second cell phone on Patterson Road in west Houston on Friday, in a wooded area next to Bear Creek Pioneers Park.

Houston police have indicated that a cell phone found in the woods on Friday morning was not connected to the Maleah Davis case. Hours later on the same roadside, a second cell phone was found in the ditch.

Saturday
    No new case developments. We are still waiting to hear if the second cell phone found is connected.

[...]

Scanner, Traymar, AnnaGrace and 21 others like this.
  16. Magnoliabeach

17. Magnoliabeach

Are there any statues that would look like giants to a child anywhere near where they live?

18. Magnoliabeach

In 1 of the interviews that BB have the reporter asked her to tell him about the day MD was born.
    Her response was odd. She to!d of having a c section and being all alone.

19. Magnoliabeach

They were quick to say the 1st one was not. Makes one wonder.

20. Magnoliabeach

Oh my! Did anyone read the guestbook for the dates of May 13 of her father's obit! MOO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.