Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nwmouse

nwmouse Verified cheese addict.

I feel sick inside, that the person who murdered this little girl might get off because no body has been found and he covered his tracks.

moo

2. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

Don't despair. No one ever found Haleigh, but her dad and his GF are in jail.

3. Djgirl76

Djgirl76 Well-Known Member

Did DV say he was stopped on a bridge when he pulled over and was attacked? I can’t recall but for some reason I am thinking he did. Was he near Greens Bayou? Or allegedly near? I feel like there could be a good chance she is in water since time keeps passing. Or something that’s covering her but IMO in the middle of the storms, putting her over a bridge would be much faster and easier with a toddler in tow than wandering on out to a remote location. He pulls over on a bridge. Does the deed when no one is around. If anyone sees him he claims the bs he was already claiming. And if it’s not a still body of water, the body doesn’t sit where it was left but moves. I’m just theorizing out loud here. JMO and wish they could find her.

4. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

The first cell phone didn't long to determine it wasn't connected. This second cell phone hasn't been cleared so far.

5. Djgirl76

maybe bc it appeared smashed in the pic? MOO

6. Elle*Bee

Elle*Bee We're all just stories in the end.

I just checked it out. Three comments alluding to Maleah now being with BB’s dad in heaven. Two comments are posted by people using only initials. That makes me skeptical that the comments were left by anyone who actually knows the family. The third commenter did use a name. Of the four comments on the guestbook, only one seemed to be a genuine condolence. In my opinion...

7. Djgirl76

Deleted myself.

8. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

<raises hand> I'll take door number three. Seriously, all he really said in between the long-winded platitudes was that after LE processed the apartment he and BB went back in and saw remnants of the kits forensics used. I'll bet it was stuff like swabs for presumptive testing for blood - actual samples would have been bagged as evidence. And who knows what else - a discarded latex glove, a cotton swab, fingerprint powder? IOW, stuff that has no evidentiary value.

IMO Q has a bad habit of blowing up inconsequential bits in order to inflate his importance in the case. Tim Miller may have spoken with him (as was posted upthread) but I'll bet dollars to donuts that LE has not taken him into their confidence. They may be playing him to get info from him but no way are they sharing their evidence. What LE agency would risk a conviction by blabbing to someone who, when all is said and done is just another citizen? MOO.

DebW, TeaTime, lucylulu and 20 others like this.
  9. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Are there any from DV's family? Where are you seeing this?

10. Elle*Bee

Elle*Bee We're all just stories in the end.

Someone posted a link to BB’s dad’s obit and another poster mentioned the comments in the guestbook. I saw only 4 comments - that in and of itself seemed odd to me. One comment seemed to be someone who knew, stating something to the effect of just hearing of his passing. Three comments on May 13 suggested that he and Maleah are in heav3n together. Two comments were by posters who used only initials. I thought that was odd, too. Most people who post condolences use their real names so the family knows who is thinking of them during their time of loss. JMO

Editing to add: I didn’t see any posts that seemed to be from family.

11. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Ok, thanks. Maybe it's just random people, then. May 13 is after LE suspected Maleah was dead so it doesn't seem so strange to me. Imo

TeaTime, Elle*Bee, spicyrock and 6 others like this.
  12. jadabee1121

jadabee1121 Well-Known Member

As I stated in previous post my nephew was murdered 4 years ago. During the investigation we were told NOTHING! Because it was an ongoing investigation. There was a lot of video that to this day we have never seen. We we're given bits and pieces of information because LE was still investigating. We did allot of speculating because we had no clue what happened. So IMO I think QX is speculating and going off what BB is telling him. Like I said before and others also I believe it was a combination of ongoing abuse. DV said he was hit and knocked unconscious. I believe that's what he did to MD IMO. I also believe he has told others. Where ever he placed her body he's pretty confident she want be found because his lips are sealed.

13. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

DV is pretty savvy for a first time offender.

misgrn, TeaTime, TxMother67 and 7 others like this.
  14. JanetElaine

JanetElaine Well-Known Member

Yes United flies that leg but not CLT-BDL.

TeaTime, TRB, alwaysonmymind and 3 others like this.
  15. tlcya

tlcya Well-Known Member

totally agree, especially with the BBM

16. AgeofAquaruis

A good reporter knows the more you get someone to talk the more gets revealed.
    Give them enough rope.
    Maleah needs that. LE needs that.

17. AgeofAquaruis

Hmmmm conflict of interest. Mole.
    MOO

18. AgeofAquaruis

Right.
    QX couldn't know such detail (tissue in Plumbing etc) unless someone in the know is feeding it to him. I highly doubt LE would give him that info. So who else would know there would be tissue in the plumbing?
    MOO

JustMe93, tlcya, misgrn and 11 others like this.
  19. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

That’s assuming one believes what QX has been saying is in fact true. Much of what he’s said so far has not been confirmed by other sources.

tlcya, misgrn, Beagle and 15 others like this.
  20. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.