Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Well-Known Member

I live in Texas and QX’s reputation proceeds him...and not in a good way.

I think there’s a good chance that the crime scene technicians removed the drain traps in the apartment to test for evidence.

LE does not replace/ repair plumbing they remove and BB / QX would’ve seen this when they went back to the apartment.

HPD isn’t giving either of them this type of information. moo

roche.analisa, tlcya, Jim_M and 25 others like this.
  2. pocketaccent

pocketaccent Well-Known Member

I badly need a breaking news that she has been found.

Little precious Maliah, please be patient and know that we are trying with all our heart to get to you. You became dear to incredible amount of people you've never met. You are that special, little one. Be brave and pray for all of us and know that tomorrow will bring a new day to find you, and justice will be done.

3. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Grace White on Twitter
    Tonight a candlelight vigil is planned for #missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis at 7:30 p.m. at Sam Houston Park on Bagby Street #HTownRush #KHOU11
    [​IMG]
    5:03 PM - 26 May 2019
    AMEN.

4. sallye818

sallye818 Well-Known Member

I'm saying a prayer during the time of the candlelight vigil since I can't be there.

5. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Church prays for suspect to confess what happened to Maleah
    As the search for Maleah Davis continues, a community hosted a day of prayer.

The service was held at Christ Fellowship Missionary in northwest Houston. Pastor Edwin Deese led the group prayer for the missing 4-year-old. It's been 3 weeks since she was seen.

[...]

6. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

It's pretty obvious LE doesn't want to take the chance they will contaminate evidence.

JMO

7. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

Praying for Maleah today.

8. Kavya01

Kavya01 Well-Known Member

Same. Also for some people to finally consider salvaging some redemption and opening their traps.

9. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

It was a volunteer search party that sent them away. The bottom line here is that in all likelihood, Maleah will be found by chance after lots of decomp and animal interference. There is not pristine crime scene left.

Everyone look! Everyone search!

10. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

LE knows if it's true or not.

11. claudicici

claudicici Well-Known Member

I live in North houston and drove by a church today that had a big sign posted saying "slay your giants" just made me think of BB s Instagram post because I had no idea what she could be talking about....for anyone going to church does giants have a meaning...is it frequently discussed? Maybe that s where BB got that

12. Winterhike

Winterhike Well-Known Member

Very interesting. I knew there were some references to "giants" in the Old Testament but couldn't remember much about them so did a quick google search:
    Giants in the Old Testament

I wonder how religious BB and her family are. And if she has a relationship with any church or church leaders, is she talking to them?

13. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

We just had an Amber Alert up here in the metroplex. A four year old little boy in a car and it was stolen. The car as been found and the little boy is missing. Hope he'd found safe soon.

Jim_M, Alice253, JanetElaine and 9 others like this.
  14. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

I saw that thread :(:eek: I hope he’s found safe soon.

15. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

He's safe. Really safe because he was never even in that car. He was in Mexico with his Mom. I don't know why, but Dad was making up that story about his kid being in the stolen car.

16. vinayd

vinayd Active Member

I lead worship at church and have been in church my whole life. I meant to chime in on this earlier. The most famous giant in the Bible was Goliath. David was a young boy when he killed this giant with a small stone and a slingshot.

There’s even a song called “giants” by Donald Lawrence that BB may know. I’ve been wondering if they had any religious background. Your post made me wonder again. Something about BB2 reminds me of my mother. On drugs but she presents well. I think we need more details on the family history. Seems like cycles of abuse and drug use in this family.

MOO/IMO.

roche.analisa, TRB, lucylulu and 3 others like this.
  17. whatsherface

whatsherface Well-Known Member

deleted..wanted to link

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  18. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I think she is referring to the "giant" that is the media and the majority of the public who are criticising her and saying she didn't love her daughter.
    She is saying they don't matter, because Maleah knew how much she loved her. IMO

19. sleuther0192837465

sleuther0192837465 Well-Known Member

I agree...David & Goliath. It hits home with me as my dad was named after David....makes this case even more heartbreaking, even more personal (for me).
    This holiday brought me back today. Thinking of Maleah...Where are you lil darlin’? Won’t you please give us a sign? You deserve peace...
    MOO

20. tlcya

tlcya Well-Known Member

Executive Assistant Chief Matt Slinkard, who also spoke at the news conference, said: "We are not receiving the level of cooperation we need from anybody involved at this point."

Wish he was more specific. I take it to mean LE is less than satisfied with BB's cooperation as well but it is such an open ended statement it is hard to say that is his meaning. Involved how? As in responsible or assisting in after the fact with Maleah's murder? Or involved as in people involved in this case?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.