Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cagle

Cagle Well-Known Member

SBM & BBM
    It is my understanding from the timeline that her flight came in on Friday night. It was supposed to come in around 9ish but was delayed and then she had to wait on BB2 (until after midnight) because she couldn't contact him. He showed up at the hospital Saturday night. His story was that he was abducted and in & out of consciousness for almost 24 hours, until he woke up on the side of the road Saturday and either walked to the hospital or a good Samaritan picked him up and took him to the hospital (depends on which story he's going with here). We are now aware that the PD said he was dropped off by his own vehicle on Saturday evening.

ETA: BB could have dropped him off Saturday night, as she had been back in town for many hours at that point, but we do not know.

2. whatsherface

whatsherface Well-Known Member

My mom works for TSA. And there’s definitely no way. Behind the scenes also have agent checking all checked in bags too through a big X-ray.

3. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

Didn't the neighbor see DV on Saturday at the apartment (smoking on the patio).... BB was also at the apartment on Saturday when maintenance let her in. Maybe they ran into each other and came up with the kidnapping theory. M00

misgrn, MaliaMansly, shana and 11 others like this.
  4. spicyrock

spicyrock Well-Known Member

Bbm

It seems to me that (unless neither bb nor dv’s fam dropped dv off) LE probably would know. Why haven’t they made an arrest? is a question about which I’m curious.

Maybe LE are hoping someone will trip up and lead them to a body?

misgrn, MaliaMansly, shana and 5 others like this.
  5. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

I hear ya... I cried so hard and couldn't sleep when the pic of DV carrying the basket surfaced. I lost hope that she was alive. I was devastated.

6. Cagle

Cagle Well-Known Member

Volunteers with Texas EquuSearch are still looking for missing 4-year-old Houston girl Maleah Davis, despite suspending most of their activities last week.

Tim Miller, founder of the nonprofit, told the Houston Chronicle on Tuesday that workers are still following up on tips from the public about Maleah's whereabouts, who has been missing since May 3. The girl's mother's boyfriend, Darion Vence, claims she was abducted by unknown assailants but is in jail on a tampering charge after detectives found blood linked to the missing girl in his apartment, police said.

Last Wednesday, after searching for five days, Miller said the group's efforts would be suspended after nothing was turning up. Most recently, his crews searched along Vence's mail route in Rosharon, about 30 miles south of Houston.

"Every day we're still doing something," Miller said.

Texas EquuSearch still scouring for Maleah Davis, despite suspending activities

Indy Anna, misgrn, shana and 14 others like this.
  7. Willow Knight

Willow Knight Well-Known Member

I'm with you, something brought DV home from work after only an hour. We don't know what time BB left for the airport.

misgrn, shana, AnnaGrace and 8 others like this.
  8. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Bobble Head.
    MOO.

misgrn, SAMS, nina318 and 3 others like this.
  9. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

This is the key question ^
    • DV snuck Maleah into the house, BB had no idea she was there. DV went to work, came home after BB left for the airport and ...
    • DV brought Maleah home, he and BB fought over something. He left for work, and something happened with BB & Maleah. She calls him and tells him, then leaves for the airport ...
    • DV brings Maleah home, he & BB fight. Maleah hears and gets between them, she gets injured (no helmet on). They put her in bed, too afraid to take her to hospital ...
    I rushing to get to work, so not well thought out. But there are a few scenarios we could chase which fit with the known evidence so far.

misgrn, shana, AnnaGrace and 4 others like this.
  10. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

They would rather have a murder charge than something less...IMO

11. Henry2326

Watch the very first presser by LE. I think they didn't believe him from go.....I know I didn't.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2019
    misgrn, AnnaGrace, Aston and 10 others like this.
  12. spicyrock

spicyrock Well-Known Member

More speculation: IF bb and dv left at the same time for the airport and work, respectively, maybe the two of them planned to leave Maleah home alone until he could get off work. Maybe this is what they did when they were without childcare. Maybe someone else was supposed to come but couldn’t, for whatever reason, so dv had to come home from work to watch her, or maybe no one else was arranged to come and the plan was for him to fake sick.

I am pretty sure the story of the two of them leaving at the same time came from bb (the friend who picked her up did say some things but I don’t think she said that dv was leaving/left). Therefore it is subject to doubt.

Has anyone had any luck finding out what time dv arrived/left work on April 30? I recall a reporter saying his workplace confirmed he was there and left throwing up... I haven’t seen any details about time though.

13. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Yes, not to mention the KHOU reporter talks about the interviewer and even links to his video.
    'I believe his story': Derion Vence's dad says his son didn't do anything to Maleah Davis

I found it interesting that DV's brother Joe, who had gone to visit DV in jail and gave an msm interview himself, has now taken his wife and children and returned to St. Louis. His father says he had planned to move to the Houston area. IMO he can't be ruled out as the person who dropped DV off at the hospital.

This case has become a Machiavellian play with all the actors scrambling to deliver their monologues but it seems they've lost their scripts. IOW they can't keep track of what they say from one minute to the next. Sadly, to them Maleah is nothing more than a bit player - their personal agendas come first. MOO.

14. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Houston Police on Twitter
    The pic with the head wound looks like it was taken in a sound studio,for recording rap music.
    I wonder if LE has searched the place where he records his Big Rap Star Music/Videos.
    MOO

15. jadabee1121

jadabee1121 Well-Known Member

I agree. But I believe at some point DV told BB what happened to MD. If LE believed they could prove DV murdered MD he would be charged. IMO they are trying to find MD to see exactly what happened. Then charge him. DV is not saying anything believing they want find MD. If they find her he will start talking.

16. Henry2326

Well said....

17. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Oh, and I forgot to add that DV's father also said DV's injury was the result of the "kidnappers" bashing his head against the car. I seem to recall that being mentioned here as a possibility. I don't think the family are reading our threads but it's interesting nevertheless.

That certainly can be proven or rejected with a quick swabbing of the car.

misgrn, shana, AnnaGrace and 7 others like this.
  18. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

19. Madison418

Madison418 Overachiever at over analyzing

Can we all agree that the kidnapping story is complete rubbish?

20. Doghairrules

Doghairrules Well-Known Member

I totally agree. Sometimes I put my laptop in a checked bag because tired of lugging it and they have never failed to search through my luggage when it’s in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.