Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that, but the wording of "something is wrong" IMO is different than Maleah is not feeling well/or/sick. So when BB first called to ask Maleah's father to take her to the Dr. what changed that? At some point on that Monday BB felt Maleah should see a Dr., this is where I'm stuck, BB called him back and said DV would take her. Did he?
Maybe this is the seed of truth in that part of the original QX presser where he said BB had told him that after DV injured Maleah (on the leg, I think), BB wanted to take her to be seen by a doctor and DV said (paraphrasing), "I'm not going down for that."

Like maybe DV did injure Maleah on Monday and BB found some shred of maternal instinct inside of her that told her Maleah needed medical attention, but she wouldn't go against DV and take Maleah herself, so she called CD and asked him. Maybe DV got wind of this and shut down the whole idea, saying "I'm not going down for this, I'll take care of it," and that is when BB told CD that DV would take Maleah to the doctor (even if that is not what he actually meant).

I think it seems likely at this point that the reason Maleah did not go to daycare on Tuesday was because DV felt the need to cover up whatever condition she was in. But she was ambulatory -- what was it, then? Was she walking slowly because of pain or disorientation or something else? Why did DV take her with him for the drop-off and not just leave her with BB? Was he worried that BB might take her to the doctor like she had mentioned on Monday and he could not risk it?

It seems unlikely to me that this far in, we wouldn't have heard ANYONE say anything about Maleah going to the doctor on Monday if in fact she was actually taken there by anyone.

Ok, I thought you were questioning that BB never checked in, which would be odd. But early reports indicated that Maleah was sick earlier in the week. I never saw or heard BB question that. To me Maleah looks healthy in the video on Tuesday and BB2 doesn't say that Maleah looked sick on Monday.
BBM
CD stated during the May 22 hearing that BB asked him to take Maleah to the doctor on Monday, claiming something was wrong. Then called him back, saying DV will take her instead. I believe CD (I think...o_O) since I don't think he has any reason to lie about that. So something was definitely wrong with Maleah on Monday, enough for BB to call CD about it.

Then on Tuesday, we see a photo of Maleah trailing behind DV. To me, she seemed to be wearing a pair of sunglasses. Why would she wear one, and if "something was wrong" with her, why would DV take her out with him to drop off other kids to daycare? Why not let her rest at home since BB hadn't left yet?

We are missing too many puzzle pieces here to make any sense.

I’ve never seen if this was asked. But why doesn’t the parking lot the car was found in have surveillance? Maybe they do have it and they know who dumped the car there.... Every place nowadays does. Also something I was thinking about that everyone wonders is. Why haven’t they showed any of BB videos from the neighbor?.....Are they not showing her stuff because of her not being a suspect? I finally saw that live video. Her friends would interrupt and answer for her. Sorry for the rambling. Been a long day

I’ve never seen if this was asked. But why doesn’t the parking lot the car was found in have surveillance? Maybe they do have it and they know who dumped the car there.... Every place nowadays does. Also something I was thinking about that everyone wonders is. Why haven’t they showed any of BB videos from the neighbor?.....Are they not showing her stuff because of her not being a suspect? I finally saw that live video. Her friends would interrupt and answer for her. Sorry for the rambling. Been a long day

AFAIK LE has not spoken about any security cameras at the strip mall or what they know about who dropped off the car. We are still waiting to find out who dumped the car and who dropped DV off at the hospital.
Also, AFAIK, they haven't shown actual video from the neighbor's camera - just still shots. None of them have shown BB. Just Maleah and DV. They haven't named BB as a suspect. I do wonder if they consider her a suspect privately but we aren't privy to that info.
MOO

This case is such a head scratcher. It has so many twists and turns. I don’t think I’m surprised by any current events on this case, I just wish they would find her body just to bring her home. Unfortunately at this point evidence is lacking and they really need tips that they’re not receiving. I don’t know how anyone could live knowing something about this little girl and just protecting a child killer.
IMO BB is obstructing justice with her lies. BB may not have actually did anything to MD but is making sure DV hands look clean. IMO she knows what happened because he told her. LE will not share any information until their case is ready for indictment. The District attorney will not give the defense attorney any leverage. Since they cannot find her body it will be hard to prove anything and unfortunately BB and DV no this. DV had a lot of time to do whatever he did to MD.

So did DV take her? Has CPS & HPD subpoenaed her medical records?

ETA-Wait that was the day BB did laundry at her Mom's house and the last time BB2 claims to have seen/talked to Maleah? Oh wow, this really gives us a different viewpoint of DV not taking her to preschool Tuesday.
I thought the little brother said MD was sick. Maybe she really had the flu.

Back on the fence I am, I am.

This case is unbelievable. Somebody step up for Maleah and do the RIGHT THING!
Again maybe MD was sick. MD had recently had surgery so her immune system was probably low. Maybe she had fever and for lack of medical attention died. DV panicked because they were already in hot water with CPS.

BBM
CD stated during the May 22 hearing that BB asked him to take Maleah to the doctor on Monday, claiming something was wrong. Then called him back, saying DV will take her instead. I believe CD (I think...o_O) since I don't think he has any reason to lie about that. So something was definitely wrong with Maleah on Monday, enough for BB to call CD about it.

Then on Tuesday, we see a photo of Maleah trailing behind DV. To me, she seemed to be wearing a pair of sunglasses. Why would she wear one, and if "something was wrong" with her, why would DV take her out with him to drop off other kids to daycare? Why not let her rest at home since BB hadn't left yet?

We are missing too many puzzle pieces here to make any sense.
I don't trust the people who are telling us that Maleah was sick on Monday. It sounds like DV could have called BB at work and claimed she was sick as a reason for her to not go to daycare. Then DV quickly says he will take her to the doctor (never does) when BB tells him she called CD to pick her up. Or the plan was to tell CD that she was sick to start the narrative.

And yes, we need BB and DV to tell us more about Monday and Tuesday.

I don't trust the people who are telling us that Maleah was sick on Monday. It sounds like DV could have called BB at work and claimed she was sick as a reason for her to not go to daycare. Then DV quickly says he will take her to the doctor (never does) when BB tells him she called CD to pick her up. Or the plan was to tell CD that she was sick to start the narrative.

Good point. But we see MD walking in her PJs. IMO normally when I kept my kids home from daycare or school they would be in there PJs all day if they were sick.

I'm sure LE is just waiting on someone to open there mouth.

Well, I find it a bit suspicious that BB called Maleah's father asking for him to take their child to the doctor because "something was wrong". BB had a car, why not take her daughter to the doctor herself? It seems to me that something shady happened, Maleah wasn't feeling okay and BB and DV wanted to detatch themselves from the situation. That's just my opinion though.

Good point. But we see MD walking in her PJs. IMO normally when I kept my kids home from daycare or school they would be in there PJs all day if they were sick.

Those weren't really PJs, I don't believe. It's a Mickey Mouse sweatshirt dress with tights (I posted a picture of the mickey mouse outfit in one of the earlier threads to compare the still shot from the video to). She looks like she was dressed to go to daycare or wherever. Aside from the fact that it was scorching in Houston, so being in a sweatshirt & tights is unusual unless you're trying to hide injuries. MOO

And didn’t see her when she came back with DV? She didn’t tell her little girl goodbye?
Heck, I even tell my pets goodbye and give a kiss on the head before I leave for a few days.
Love this! I have called Grammy from out of the country to check on my fur babies. Had her put them on the phone even LOL. Why are we not hearing about facetime calls to Maleah? This mother was not a frequent traveler. A mother should be checking in especially if they did not normally leave their children overnight. Poor Maleah

Q’s response
Ivory Hecker FOX 26

And he rolled her under the bus. As most of us suspected. “He probably punched her in the head.” He had done that before. And you left your precious fragile child with him? You might not be a murderer but you’re a monster. IMO That poor baby. MOO

He told us most of that at his first PC, in front of the apartment. So.... Why now, QX? This information isn't new to him.

Eta.... Wtf. QX ended it, BB ended it, blah blah blah. Grow up, a holes. Find Maleah!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member