Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willow Knight

Willow Knight Well-Known Member

Can't get the post to copy which you are referring to. It is regarding TM having information: "TM said BB was home when DV and Maleah returned for about an hour and 1/2"

In my opinion TM was basing that on information that hasn't been made public, such as a neighbor's camera or what time BB's ride picked her up for the airport.

TRB, AnnaGrace, Anirtak and 7 others like this.
  2. Cagle

Cagle Well-Known Member

My comment was on why BB wouldn't have just let Maleah stay when he took the son to daycare, rather than take her with & bring her back. I meant that BB might have wanted DV to take her so she could pack without disruption.

I agree with you whole-heartedly on the return from day care/prior to her leaving town.

PommyMommy, AnnaGrace, Jim_M and 4 others like this.
  3. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

agree, there is a reason no images of BB leaving the apartment for the airport have been made public. You can bet they exist. LE has them. I feel strongly that TM was referring to BB being there for 1.5 hours after Maleah trailed into the apartment behind DV because that information has been shared with him by LE.

PommyMommy, kai, TRB and 10 others like this.
  4. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Perhaps someone can refresh my memory, but was this the day that she did laundry at her mother's house, the day before she left on her trip?

5. Willow Knight

Willow Knight Well-Known Member

6. Beansie

Beansie Well-Known Member

That's right.

7. claudianunes

claudianunes Well-Known Member

The only way I would believe that Maleah got out of the house with DV that morning to go to school and DV came back home with her without BB knowing, is if she left with a backpack. She didn't come inside the home with a backpack. Usually, kids take backpacks to daycare and school. So, if he was going to take her to daycare she would have left with a backpack.

8. Beansie

Beansie Well-Known Member

Do you mean to carry their lunch and snack? Maybe but it's also possible they were in a government funded daycare for low income families with meals provided.

9. Madison418

Madison418 Overachiever at over analyzing

I am so disgusted by all the key players in the crime against this beautiful girl. No one is for her, they're all for themselves. I pray every day that LE brings the hammer down hard on everyone that failed Maleah and perpetrated this crime. That poor child deserved so much more out of her life. That hospital video just breaks my heart.

All MOO

10. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Mine used to require a change of clothes (especially underwear for little accidents)
    A snack since mine were picky eaters.
    A water bottle with their name on it in magic marker. Nothing expensive.

11. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

I have a camera by my dogs bed so I can check up on her throughout the day..I know crazy... lol..

12. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw that pic you posted. In MD's last pic her hair doesn't look neatly done compared to other pics of her. Moo

13. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Getting closer to the truth. Curious BB doesn't mention any of this in her TV Appearances.
    MOO.

14. AgeofAquaruis

He probably had to tread carefully so as not to violate visitation, and jeapardize his chance of seeing Maleah in the future. He probably didn't want to get arrested for busting into Mother's,and Her Paramor's apartment.
    MOO

15. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

QX on HLN (via phone) explaining his break up with her.
    He really feels BB knows exactly where MD is.

16. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Wait, what?? Isn't this the woman who helped care for Maleah at one time, per DV's dad? So now she specifically avoids asking DV where Maleah is even though he has already given two contradictory statements about how he got to the hospital. Why would she not ask and ask and ask?

Didn't anyone care enough about Maleah to... you know, actually do something - anything - to try and find her? It's all CYA for themselves and not one iota about Maleah.

17. claudianunes

claudianunes Well-Known Member

Yes, but also for a change of clothes, maybe her medication. Also, I assume she might have been doing little projects there like painting, drawing and stuff like that, so she might have had a folder to bring those home and paperwork for the parents. I don't know, I don't have kids but I guess that would make sense?

18. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

As opposed to yesterday?
    Quanell X on Maleah Davis’ mom: 'She knows what happened'
    I guess he's covering all his bases.

19. AgeofAquaruis

I was wondering why BB2 seemed to hold something back on when she last saw Maleah. She wasn't definite in answering. "I'd like to say" and when pressed for an answer about if she last her when BB was there doing laundry her "yes" was reluctant. Also seemed a bit off about when BB got back, and the excuse of not wanting to disturb them if they were sleeping.
    MOO

20. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.