Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found... in a trash bag. So it was probably what we thought from the camera screenshot that day.
Discarded like garbage by that .
I am thankful she was found.
Angry at everyone who let her down.

Eta : Poor little babygirl. I have boys but I'd have loved to have had a daughter as well ! Probably would've spoiled her too much....

Rest and fly with the angels, Maleah ! :*(

Last edited:
This is sad...She had nothing to do with what was going on between adults...He killed his son's sister...

Since he took her remains out of state, I think the FBI may take over the case...Unless it depends on if he killed her in Texas and moved her after she passed away...

Texas may ask for the death penalty...

RIH

itès not crazy but be prepared to witness a whole lot of human depravity because most of the time itès murdered pets
not pets that died a natural death but animals that were abused, tortured, murdered, and discarded like trash (I work in animal rescue)

I think that it is so important to investigate mutilated animals. That is a precursor to serial killing. Really scary. I still can't believe that sicko in Miami who was killing kittens and cats got off. He is a psychopath.

Okay..back to Maleah, and kudo to you for doing such an important job.

itès not crazy but be prepared to witness a whole lot of human depravity because most of the time itès murdered pets
not pets that died a natural death but animals that were abused, tortured, murdered, and discarded like trash (I work in animal rescue - I have yet to come across human remains)
I agree. I live in East Texas and there are thousands of miles of country roads just in this area and sometimes you can't drive with your car windows down because of the smell. And if you stop to investigate, you will most likely find deer hit by cars, as well as skunks, racoons, possums, foxes, coyotes as well as dogs and cats. If the police had to go out and investigate each and every odor, they would never get anything else done. MOO
I am glad our little angel has been found, thankful QX was able to make a difference in this case.

This is sad...She had nothing to do with what was going on between adults...He killed his son's sister...

Since he took her remains out of state, I think the FBI may take over the case...Unless it depends on if he killed her in Texas and moved her after she passed away...

Texas may ask for the death penalty...

RIH
Bolding mine

Not many would object to that.
Although I'd settle for LWOP. I hear TX prisons are tough...... And he's a small-ish man......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow