Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsArk

MsArk Well-Known Member

Would someone kindly refresh my memory as to where DV’s vehicle was found? TIA

lucylulu and Subiechik21 like this.

2. rachael123

rachael123 Active Member

Which leads to motive-revenge.Kill the daughter.Nobody cares if he's gay but he had a career.

3. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator

Maleah Davis: Human remains found during search for missing girl - CNN

A roadside mowing crew spotted a garbage bag emitting a foul odor along Interstate 30 near Hope. The remains of child were inside the bag, Hempstead County Sheriff James Singleton told CNN affiliate KTAL.
    "It might be Maleah but we can't be certain," Houston Police Cmdr. Michael Skillern told reporters Friday.

Maleah Davis case eerily similar to heartbreaking 2008 double murder in Pasadena

KSDK News‏Verified account @ksdknews 20m20 minutes ago
    A trash bag found in Arkansas contained the remains of a child, according to Houston police. They were found near where Derion Vence said he dumped Maleah's body.

4. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

She hasn't been named a POI or a suspect but that doesn't mean they don't think she is so it's hard to say.
    But she basically admitted she knew about the abuse through QX so I assume we can at least discuss the things he mentioned recently as well.
    LE did say something about not making judgements so there is that, too. Imo

5. smucklecrumble

smucklecrumble Well-Known Member

I honestly still believe that BB is involved in the death and the cover up. I think he’s not thrown her under the bus because she has something on him. I pray to God that it is not SA against Maleah before her death.

6. Victoria17

Victoria17 Well-Known Member

I wonder if DV really kept the kids way more than BB. DV told Q that and DVs dad also said so. She also left Maleah with DV while she was going to her dads funeral and didn’t seem to really care what happened when she was gone and didn’t report the child missing until the next day after arriving home from the airport.If this is all true, I wonder how often she wasn’t around to witness abuse. Apparently he also found time to send explicit pics to others. He shouldn’t have ever hurt that little girl, but she shouldn’t have put her child in that situation, and she seems to be manipulative and desperate for a babysitter. MOO

7. littlegreen

littlegreen Well-Known Member

Maybe this has been discussed, but did Maleah have medical insurance? With recent surgeries, she would likely need months of follow-up visits, CAT scans, etc. Medical care is incredibly expensive and perhaps that was a possible motive for her murder.

8. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator

9. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Well-Known Member

Maybe DV was worried BB would snoop through his phone and put a mans name in his phone contacts instead of the female he was sending pics of his privates?

Example: Instead of sending pics to Don , he was really sending pics to Dawn.

Idk.

10. RookieInvestigator

RookieInvestigator Well-Known Member

I don't know all the details, but didn't someone drop him off in his car at the hospital...Someone helped him obstruct justice...

Then they helped tamper with evidence by leaving the Nissan in that parking lot...Whoever left the Nissan there probably had a ride waiting...

So the 24 hrs he was supposedly knocked out, he actually drove her to AR and drove back...Then he went for an Oscar after her hit himself in the head and ended up at the hospital...

Wasn't the mother @ her father's funeral out-of-state? Too bad her father didnt break the door down or call the police to do a wellness check... But I know they never imagined that he killed her...

They may charge the mother with child neglect or endangerment...She should've protected her children if she suspected something...

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  11. Peppery

Peppery Well-Known Member

She was in state custody so I’m sure she was covered by whatever the state insurance is in Texas. Moo

12. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

You mean the body? Her mother I guess. But it will be held for a long time.<modsnipped> But i was talking about an order keeping QX from going to the jail.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2019
  13. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

This is beyond. How on Earth could any Mother refer to her baby as a "body"? Depraved indifference comes to mind..

14. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

Thanks ....so can we sleuth her and post about it. I just want to make sure.

15. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

He could be good in the car. When we moved from Louisiana to the coast of Oregon we drove it in 4 days (2800 miles or so). He was 18 months old and never once cried.. but maybe my kiddo’s weird lol.

16. amayla

amayla Well-Known Member

Last I heard bb was still considered a victim. I don’t think we will see her charged with murder. But that’s just moo.

17. Mercedes

Mercedes Verified Expert

Perhaps to her bio father.

18. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

Regarding DVs demeanor during the confession, "no remorse, cold" was QX's response.

Oh, he's cold now, but he was so hot when he got caught with another woman that he killed a baby.

Seems he was much more worried about being thought gay than a baby killer.

roche.analisa, Stunned, TRB and 13 others like this.
  19. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

This made me tear up. There are no words. It’s just heartbreaking. I will never understand how people, FAMILY, can hurt a/their child.

20. v0x

v0x Moderator Staff Member Moderator

No

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.