Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cling to QX.
She could just come here and get the most accurate and updated information.
She’s not clinging to Q. She’s clinging to DV just like she has been. It’s over BB. You’re done playing house. Rap star girlfriend days are over. Any mom who can refer to her baby as “the body” is no real parent. I still want to know the whole story. Just dying to know how much involvement she had “after the fact”. I don’t believe she caused Maleah’s death bc I think DV would have steamrolled her by now. But I do think Q is telling his best guess at truth that she was involved somehow. I pray that sweet child is properly laid to rest.MOO

glad we have located our baby girl. she no longer is out in the cold wilderness alone.

something is very smelly.... still about BB.

her denying knowing Maleah came back to the apartment is just not believable.
if she had nothing to do with it and was legit away from the apartment when it happened why deny knowing she was there??
she has no reason to lie about this.
YET SHE DOES.

Hey Everyone,

We all saw this coming but it still rips your heart out. Sweet little Maleah never had a chance with the monster her mother let live with them.

We have been asked to give guidance to this thread as far as what can be discussed.

If you new here then please note you can discuss what is being reported on in the mainstream media. Also, discuss what Maleah's mom has stated, and you can offer your opinion as to what happened to Maleah but you cannot randomly accuse family members, neighbors, or anyone who has not been named as a person of interest. Maleah's step-father is the only person of interest so far. However, Maleah's mom is under the media spotlight because we all want to know what she knew about or if she knew about what was going on with her husband and her daughter. You can certainly speculate on what the mother knew but please do not go crazy with unfounded accusations against the mom until we know more.

Thank you,
Tricia

Hope this helps

Just bumping this up. (I have had Baby Pink (Blue) this afternoon and though I am trying to get caught up, I would appreciate someone chiming in with a link if this is not still the manner we are to handle BB.

Not crazy, this is the most sensible thing I’ve heard all damn week....and it’s brilliant IMO
I’ve mentioned that to my LEO before. I asked him if it’s weird that I wonder if the rolled up carpets, trash bags, comforters/duvets or boxes randomly on the side of the road are bodies or body parts. He claims I watch too much true crime but, I’m not so sure it’s that odd of a thing to wonder!

This is sad...She had nothing to do with what was going on between adults...He killed his son's sister...

Since he took her remains out of state, I think the FBI may take over the case...Unless it depends on if he killed her in Texas and moved her after she passed away...

Texas may ask for the death penalty...

RIH

BBM- I remember BB saying something like that in her recent interview, when she was saying DV did not abuse MD and their fight had nothing to do with MD. Moo

Now that Maleah will be returned to Houston, I feel these next few days (or weeks, depending on how long the investigation takes) are going to be chaotic.

Remember to take care of yourselves, guys. The information we receive is probably just going to add to the heartbreak we already feel over this.

I guess BB is still considered a victim, so I will bite my tongue on her from here on out, until I don't have to anyway.

Seriously considering sending flowers to Maleah's funeral, if just to show her the love she never received while alive.

itès not crazy but be prepared to witness a whole lot of human depravity because most of the time itès murdered pets
not pets that died a natural death but animals that were abused, tortured, murdered, and discarded like trash (I work in animal rescue - I have yet to come across human remains)
@LadyL- thank you for your service. All animals hold a very special place in my heart.

Maybe BB's dream about a lifetime movie could happen. Casey Anthony is making a movie 'As I Was Told' about her wild life before and after Caylee died . Again taking no blame but throwing George under the bus again.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/31/casey-anthony-working-on-low-grade-movie-about-her-daughters-death/
She is literally one of the worst people in the world. I was at a grocery when I heard the verdict on the radio playing overhead. I’ll never forget that absolute shock. These poor babies and these horrible &$@%£<* parents.

I’ve mentioned that to my LEO before. I asked him if it’s weird that I wonder if the rolled up carpets, trash bags, comforters/duvets or boxes randomly on the side of the road are bodies or body parts. He claims I watch too much true crime but, I’m not so sure it’s that odd of a thing to wonder!
I do the exact same thing. Every time I pass a bag on a road. Every. Time. Reality can be pretty dark, unfortunately, and why the heck else would someone throw a bag out in the middle of nowhere on the highway vs a dumpster ?

Q was on Fox26 about an hour and a half ago (after getting DV's confession), and he said in the interview that DV wanted to clear up the media's perception of him in regards to the nude pics/gay lover topic. Q said that DV told him that he and BB got into an argument about his mistress, and that after she left, he snapped on Maleah. That's all I have seen about that as of now.
Seriously? His big worry is that people think he’s gay? I would love to unload a string of profanity here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle