Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Djgirl76

Djgirl76 Well-Known Member

She’s not clinging to Q. She’s clinging to DV just like she has been. It’s over BB. You’re done playing house. Rap star girlfriend days are over. Any mom who can refer to her baby as “the body” is no real parent. I still want to know the whole story. Just dying to know how much involvement she had “after the fact”. I don’t believe she caused Maleah’s death bc I think DV would have steamrolled her by now. But I do think Q is telling his best guess at truth that she was involved somehow. I pray that sweet child is properly laid to rest.MOO

2. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

glad we have located our baby girl. she no longer is out in the cold wilderness alone.

something is very smelly.... still about BB.

her denying knowing Maleah came back to the apartment is just not believable.
    if she had nothing to do with it and was legit away from the apartment when it happened why deny knowing she was there??
    she has no reason to lie about this.
    YET SHE DOES.

3. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Brandon Scott on Twitter
    We spoke with the sheriff in Hempstead County, Arkansas just moments ago. He says the remains found there will be flown to Houston for testing within the next few hours.

7:42 PM - 31 May 2019

4. FleurQualia

FleurQualia Searching Soul

That means they confirmed it. A lot quicker than I thought.

5. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

A mother calls her child by name. This is heartbreaking. I've seen BB's dissociation in all of her interviews. And what I saw recently makes my blood boil. IMO.

6. Stripehaven

Stripehaven Well-Known Member

It was OK for him to abuse her child, but the dick pix were the deal breaker.

Sometimes I hate humanity.

7. littlegreen

littlegreen Well-Known Member

She’s playing with Lizzy Shelley now, I’m sure of it.

8. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

Thank you - @lucylulu! Ahh... but the internet lives forever! Thankfully! IMO of course.

9. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

Just bumping this up. (I have had Baby Pink (Blue) this afternoon and though I am trying to get caught up, I would appreciate someone chiming in with a link if this is not still the manner we are to handle BB.

10. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

I’ve mentioned that to my LEO before. I asked him if it’s weird that I wonder if the rolled up carpets, trash bags, comforters/duvets or boxes randomly on the side of the road are bodies or body parts. He claims I watch too much true crime but, I’m not so sure it’s that odd of a thing to wonder!

11. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

BBM- I remember BB saying something like that in her recent interview, when she was saying DV did not abuse MD and their fight had nothing to do with MD. Moo

12. MsArk

MsArk Well-Known Member

13. grannygates

grannygates Well-Known Member

my assumption is that DVs mistress was saved in his phone under a fake male name so when BB went thru his phone it looked like he was sharing pics w a man.

14. v0x

v0x Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Those were his words and phrasing, not necessarily hers.

15. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Kindness Matters

Rest easy Little Maleah.

16. FleurQualia

FleurQualia Searching Soul

Now that Maleah will be returned to Houston, I feel these next few days (or weeks, depending on how long the investigation takes) are going to be chaotic.

Remember to take care of yourselves, guys. The information we receive is probably just going to add to the heartbreak we already feel over this.

I guess BB is still considered a victim, so I will bite my tongue on her from here on out, until I don't have to anyway.

Seriously considering sending flowers to Maleah's funeral, if just to show her the love she never received while alive.

17. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

@LadyL- thank you for your service. All animals hold a very special place in my heart.

18. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

She is literally one of the worst people in the world. I was at a grocery when I heard the verdict on the radio playing overhead. I’ll never forget that absolute shock. These poor babies and these horrible &$@%£<* parents.

19. Djgirl76

Djgirl76 Well-Known Member

I do the exact same thing. Every time I pass a bag on a road. Every. Time. Reality can be pretty dark, unfortunately, and why the heck else would someone throw a bag out in the middle of nowhere on the highway vs a dumpster ?

20. Stripehaven

Stripehaven Well-Known Member

Seriously? His big worry is that people think he’s gay? I would love to unload a string of profanity here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.