Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Well-Known Member

Hempstead County sheriff deputies, Arkansas State Police Troopers, Arkansas Fish and Wildlife Officers and City of Hope Arkansas police officers were all dispatched to search for Maleah around 11:30am after HPD contacted the Sheriff.

Bless all of them, the highway crew, HPD, Tim Miller and QX for working to bring this baby home.

I’m also glad she’s going back to Harris County tonight.

2. Victoria17

Victoria17 Well-Known Member

I really don’t think that’s what he is trying to prove to everyone. I think he’s going to try to *prove* how BB is manipulative and lying about situations so he can try to turn some blame on her, him uncovering the body is a big step and I think this is about to tread some dirt. MOO

3. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

I hope the little boy is not in her care now. He needs to be far far away!!

4. v0x

v0x Moderator Staff Member Moderator

5. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

IMO "accident" and being enraged over the fight he had with BB are mutually exclusive. If he took his rage out on Maleah for any reason, for any amount of time and any amount of force then that's murder, plain and simple. I don't think the DA is going to see it any differently either.

And I (along with all of you) suspected the brother immediately when news broke that he visited DV in jail and the suspicion was bolstered when DV's dad talked about how close the two brothers were and how the brother packed up and left town soon after.

Do they think the public is stupid? All these ridiculous interviews; BB vomiting, shaking her head back and forth and crying on cue when the cameras went live; DV's brother proclaiming his innocence and how DV wasn't ready to talk, DV's mother avoiding asking DV where Maleah was and lying about the reason. SMDH. Maleah never, ever came first. Self-serving, nasty people!

Rant over. Maleah, may you now be put to rest properly. I'm sorry you didn't have the chance to see how many people loved you and cared enough about you to put their lives on hold to find you.

6. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

No, that's not what I meant! I was trying to say I think we can discuss what QX has said recently, since we have been discussing what he has said before.
    I also mentioned what LE said about not making judgements today during the PC.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  7. Victoria17

Victoria17 Well-Known Member

From day 1 I knew this story was bologna. I just didn’t realize how many twists would be in it. I’m so glad he released where the body is. I’m just curious as to why. They hadn’t filed murder charges against him and although she was not well hidden it seems, he knew where she wouldn’t be easily found and nobody was close to finding her. There had to have been a reason as to why and where this is going. MOO

8. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

ETA: DM obviously got it wrong -- VD did not fly to AR to assist. Authorities located remains with help of ground and/or mowing crew.

Also, the remains were said located in Fulton, AR -- about 300 miles from Houston. (Mexico border also about 300 miles -- but not relevant) MOO

9. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

I think the same thing or if I see buzzards circling an area. I too live in the woods of East Texas so the carrion circling is common.

10. JediChick

JediChick Well-Known Member

This made me tear up. Those sweet little babies...

11. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

That makes sense! I bet that's what happened.
    Or she was just lying.

12. ThatBlueMermaid

ThatBlueMermaid Well-Known Member

Child remains found near search scene for Maleah Davis in Arkansas

“The mowing crew that found the remains struck the bag, scattering evidence.”

This detail not only enrages me, but concerns me for the punishment of her killer(s). 1) How will this mess with proving he dismembered her as he allegedly confessed? They will need to have that corroboration. 2) This poor child HAD to be found in one of the most gruesome ways? Really Universe? This is what you did to this baby? You couldn’t just have some poor jogger find her???? I’m done with this planet. Get me the heck off of this ride.

13. Tillicum

Tillicum Well-Known Member

Wow I have a lot of catching up to do. Just wanted to say how glad I am that precious little Maleah has been found.

14. JediChick

She has been barred from seeing any of her children, IIRC.

15. claudianunes

claudianunes Well-Known Member

It seems like it's actually her. That poor child.

16. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I believe TOS dictate that until she's charged with a crime, she is a victim.

However, MSM posts are acceptable, and they've made no bones reporting how they feel about her. MOO

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  17. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Well-Known Member

I thought DV had the gas can to burn evidence of his crime.

Now I’m wondering if he took extra gas so he could avoid stopping for gas and risk being on video somewhere on his round trip to Arkansas. moo

18. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

My bet is BB ends up in a hospital, medical or psyche, very soon.

19. JediChick

Considering how long she's been gone, I would guess the ME would be able to between any dismemberment and any fresh injuries from the mower.

Apologies for any visuals...that made me sick to my stomach typing that...

20. MSCJgrad

MSCJgrad Well-Known Member

Not sure if Mr. X’s statement would affect that:

"Maleah didn’t have to die. That little girl did not have to die,” Quanell later told KHOU 11. “That child was being physically abused and physically tortured in that house and they were covering it up. It's a damn shame that her mother chose her mate over her own daughter."

Bowens has not been charged or accused in her daughter’s disappearance, but Quanell said he believes she knows what happened to the little girl.”

Child's remains found in search for Maleah Davis

21. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Shopping center in Missouri City, Tx, about 4-5 miles from the hospital where DV was treated for his injuries.

Vehicle tied to missing 4-year-old Texas girl found

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.