Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlegreen

littlegreen Well-Known Member

And even though it was denied in the press conference, there was a tip made and reported on the news that there have been cadaver dogs in the area of Hope for the past three days. I have a feeling LE knows way more than we think and they’re trying to preserve a fair trial.

2. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

3. Herat

Herat Way out West

I hope to God they can preserve a fair trial that ends in justice for a precious child.

4. whatsherface

whatsherface Well-Known Member

I heard that on the newscast about cadaver dogs being there for three days but nothing more about it.

5. FleurQualia

FleurQualia Searching Soul

6. JediChick

JediChick Well-Known Member

There were cadaver dogs out for 3 days? Do you have a link? I missed that.

7. Victoria17

Victoria17 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I still think there’s a reason he gave up the location so freely and I don’t think it’s a guilty conscience. Murder wasn’t on the table yet, so there had to be something boiling.

8. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy&Gabby

Absolutely.

Just the same, all DV had to do was refuse visitor if he didn't want to talk with QX.

9. astansell

astansell Well-Known Member

10. v0x

v0x Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It was mentioned in the KHOU livestream today. Check their YouTube videos here: KHOU 11

11. max99

max99 Well-Known Member

his "grandstanding" led law enforcement to her body...his heart is in the right place.

12. whatsherface

whatsherface Well-Known Member

Yep. Because on the live coverage the lady said “wait, so the dogs were there before Q went to the jail”. And the man said “yes, there was a tip”. I’ll try to find a link unless someone else does first.

13. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I think she said that because she knew she wasn't going to be given custody. Imo

14. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Which source was this? I saw something about that earlier and I wondered if it was true.

15. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

Honestly, if I was in her position... everyone’s opinion and the “rumors” would not be of any interest to me. If I didn’t do anything, let them say whatever they want to. I just wouldn’t be worried about everyone else and what they thought of me. JMO.

16. MSCJgrad

MSCJgrad Well-Known Member

That’s a lovely sentiment. I may do that as well. Something meaningful to consider: train to become a CASA, and advocate for kids like Maleah who find themselves abused or neglected to the extent that they are taken into protective custody/alternative care by the courts. Anyone who is interested should look into this. Anyone can be the advocate the Maleah didn’t have.
    https://casaforchildren.org/advocate-for-children/be-a-casa-volunteer/
    I work in child welfare and I’m here to tell you that the children in our juvenile courts need more advocates.
    All MOO, etc.

17. v0x

Who is Quanell X?

18. v0x

Neighbors remember Maleah Davis

19. FleurQualia

FleurQualia Searching Soul

20. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

What stopped me from buying into DV burning Maleah's body or evidence was that even as dumb as he is, the smell of gasoline would be all over him - his hair, his clothes. IMO there was no opportunity for him to change clothes and shower.

IIRC, the gas can didn't hold much so it may be that he originally thought about burning evidence or as you say, using it for extra fuel to avoid stopping at a gas station. A 2011 Altima has a fuel tank capacity of 20 gallons so depending on the mpg, the range is at best somewhere around 23 -32, with an average of 27 so about 460 to 640 miles on a full tank in a best case scenario and 540 more likely. The distance from Kirkwood Landing Apartments to exit 18 on I 30 is about 327 miles. Round trip 654 miles. That leaves him about 100 miles short.

LE will know how much gas was in the car when it was found and they probably have the mileage readout from the date the car was purchased so they'll have a pretty good idea of the total mileage driven. They're probably also checking gas station footage along each possible route to see if he stopped for gas somewhere.

Anyone remember the gas can capacity?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.