Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
his "grandstanding" led law enforcement to her body...his heart is in the right place.

Joey Jackson was discussing Q earlier on HLN. He summed it up like this: Q has nothing to lie about, BB does. Very true, huh? Of course the interview was before DV/Q convo.
But anyway, who ya gonna believe? Of course QX.
Psych said BB so afraid of losing DV she cared none how he treated her daughter. Sounds about right. She thought he was on the road to fame, instead he’s on the highway to hell. IMO, she should be right behind him. Joey also suggested LE press her hard.

FYI this post by Tricia still applies. I see name calling and some posts stepping over the line regarding the mother.

You may discuss what is stated in MSM but you may not make accusations or insinuations about involvement until the mother is named a suspect or charged.
Thanks Harmony! I thought Tricia had given us some guidance about this!

Yep. Because on the live coverage the lady said “wait, so the dogs were there before Q went to the jail”. And the man said “yes, there was a tip”. I’ll try to find a link unless someone else does first.
Interesting. So I guess maybe the tip was from the workers who were there? Maybe that's why the supervisor said to leave it. But then why wouldn't they have found it then?
Maybe it was a tip from someone driving by. Imo

his "grandstanding" led law enforcement to her body...his heart is in the right place.
Although I agree that his interview with DV may have assisted with finding Maleah's remains, I believe his meeting was coordinated with LE, as I stated a few posts back. His exaggeration of facts and interviews may not be helpful to the case going forward.

At this point, anything Q says in an interview will not be helpful. I am still on the fence with this man. In my research, I see he does not have heart at times and appears self-serving. IMO.

Last edited:
I found this. 2011 Altimas come with a 20 gallon tank.
If the car is in good running condition it could get 640 miles on the freeway and 460 in town. I think if he filled up in Houston + had 2.5 gallons in the can, he could make the round trip without going to a gas station.

If he did take gas with him for that reason, that shows he put some planning in this. moo

Used 2011 Nissan Altima Features & Specs | Edmunds
Oops, I didn't see your post as I was busy crunching the same numbers. Great minds and all that... :D

KPRC 2 Houston on Twitter
This is what happened on Friday in the search for Maleah Davis - more at link

Joe Vence who is Derion Vence’s father, told KPRC 2 this afternoon that he hadn’t heard about his son’s reported confession to community activist Quanell X. “No, I haven’t heard that. But, how was he (Quanell) able to talk to Derion? He’s not his attorney,” Vence said.

Dad Vence did not say that his son didn't do it. He just questioned how QX got into the jail. To me, that statement says a lot about what he knows or suspects about his son's actions.

She would be covered under Medicaid, unless Texas refused to take Medicaid funds....

Federal Medicaid would still apply in Texas, even if they did not accept the statewide Medicaid Expansion. Those are two different things with different rules. The question would be if their income was under the limit. Because she is a child, as long as her parents' jobs didn't offer insurance, she would qualify for at least a subsidized program until she was 18. I highly doubt she is uninsured.

Although I agree that his interview with DV may have assisted with finding Maleah's remains, I believe his meeting was coordinate with LE, as I stated a few posts back. His exaggeration of facts and interviews may not be helpful to the case going forward.

At this point, anything Q says in an interview will not be helpful. I am still on the fence with this man. In my research, I see he does not have heart at times and appears self-serving. IMO.

what does he get out of this? I am recently removed from houston. I know his history. Have yet to see any benefit other than correcting a wrong.

Last edited:
I see them a ton too, I’m in the bayou of Louisiana. Alligators all over too, in the road, killed on the road, in the canals and you can see them from the hwy. Huge ones, 12 footers. Worries me how easily one could toss a bag with someone in it in a canal with these animals and that would be it.
I’m from the bayou country too!

Interesting. So I guess maybe the tip was from the workers who were there? Maybe that's why the supervisor said to leave it. But then why wouldn't they have found it then?
Maybe it was a tip from someone driving by. Imo
How they implied it in the live coverage, that it was a tip about the case... But not totally sure, after that never heard another word about it. It was almost like they weren’t supposed to say it..and it was a whoops!!! Since it was live... know what I mean?

Honestly, if I was in her position... everyone’s opinion and the “rumors” would not be of any interest to me. If I didn’t do anything, let them say whatever they want to. I just wouldn’t be worried about everyone else and what they thought of me. JMO.
ITA! Cripes, it's just more of her I... me... me...my. C'mon lady, it's about your child, not you!

What stopped me from buying into DV burning Maleah's body or evidence was that even as dumb as he is, the smell of gasoline would be all over him - his hair, his clothes. IMO there was no opportunity for him to change clothes and shower.

IIRC, the gas can didn't hold much so it may be that he originally thought about burning evidence or as you say, using it for extra fuel to avoid stopping at a gas station. A 2011 Altima has a fuel tank capacity of 20 gallons so depending on the mpg, the range is at best somewhere around 23 -32, with an average of 27 so about 460 to 640 miles on a full tank in a best case scenario and 540 more likely. The distance from Kirkwood Landing Apartments to exit 18 on I 30 is about 327 miles. Round trip 654 miles. That leaves him about 100 miles short.

LE will know how much gas was in the car when it was found and they probably have the mileage readout from the date the car was purchased so they'll have a pretty good idea of the total mileage driven. They're probably also checking gas station footage along each possible route to see if he stopped for gas somewhere.

Anyone remember the gas can capacity?
It was 2 1/2 gallons, I believe.

Although I agree that his interview with DV may have assisted with finding Maleah's remains, I believe his meeting was coordinate with LE, as I stated a few posts back. His exaggeration of facts and interviews may not be helpful to the case going forward.

I really can't argue with QX's results here. I will gladly look the other way at his grandstanding as long as he continues to work for justice.

I think that his public breakup with BB may have been staged to get him closer to DV.

Neighbors react to Maleah Davis developments
The daycare Maleah attended has kept her name on a shelf where she stored her things.
Neighbors react to Maleah Davis developments Neighbors react to Maleah Davis developments via @10NewsWTSP
HOUSTON — Among the remembrances that still adorn the outside of Maleah Davis’s family’s apartment is a hand-drawn angel.

That’s how many of her neighbors now think of her.

“And I pray that justice will be served where it should be served,” said Jermaine Miller. “Because this little girl didn’t bother nobody.”

Last edited:
From day 1 I knew this story was bologna. I just didn’t realize how many twists would be in it. I’m so glad he released where the body is. I’m just curious as to why. They hadn’t filed murder charges against him and although she was not well hidden it seems, he knew where she wouldn’t be easily found and nobody was close to finding her. There had to have been a reason as to why and where this is going. MOO
well the jig was up any moment now with or without his confession iirc the mowing guys had contacted authorities about the same time???

better outcome for justice however it came from his mouth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288