Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

In no way do I agree the lawn mower people did not do their job properly. They mow the lawn. They notify their supervisor. They called it in and suspicious later. How did they not do their jobs? I don't want them to feel guilt that they didn't do their jobs correctly, in addition to the overwhelming guilt they must feel without others thinking they did not do their jobs. M o o

Leader6518, Malice, brooks and 47 others like this.

2. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I'm not sure but since the grass was probably high they must not have seen it. Or they saw it at the last minute and couldn't stop. Anyway, they reported it right away, apparently. Imo

3. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

As Foxfire used to say, Crossing jurisdictional Lines leads to a breakdown in communication between the two jurisdictions.

But in this case, since he went two state lines, it is not Double Jeopardy for federal charges in addition to the same charges for the State Crime! Little did he know!

Malice, StarEyes, Charlot123 and 17 others like this.
  4. Teche

Teche Well-Known Member

Awesome that Texas takes the lead regarding inmate commissary accounts.

5. Winterhike

Winterhike Well-Known Member

Since the location of the body is so close/soon after crossing the state line, I think DV had some explanation in the his head about why it was important to get Maleah's body out of Texas. Either it was purely emotional, like out of sight out of mind, or he had some convoluted idea about the law, like maybe a body discovered in Arkansas would result in less trouble than one discovered in Texas. Sounds like he was wrong...!

Malice, StarEyes, Charlot123 and 14 others like this.
  6. Teche

Teche Well-Known Member

The mowers are sometimes tractors with bush hogs attached. At this time of year, you usually have tall brownish weeds that are dying, grass growing, debris, small branches, blown out tires, and trash bags thrown about.

7. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator

8. MsBetsy

Maybe his new story will be that he suddenly had a memory while he was in and out of consciousness of the men throwing a bag off the side of the road in that area. Imo

9. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Not officially.

The remains located in AR, with Maleah's clothes, jewelry, were released by AR Court and transported back to Houston Friday evening. The remains have not yet been positively identified by the medical examiner, but I expect that will come very soon.

10. MsBetsy

Yeah, he also said he "makes his living off of the reward money," and we know that is not true.

11. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

Thank you

12. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.