Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Maleah Davis Amber Alert: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
    [...]

Maleah Davis previously suffered a traumatic brain injury and has undergone medical treatment because of that. Sergeant Holbrook did not answer when asked how Maleah was injured, but said it “wasn’t a violent thing.”

Holbrook said, “Maleah has had multiple brain surgeries, most recently end of March, early April, to fix the flap for her injury, so that the flap will grow at the same rate as her skull. I wouldn’t call her special needs, but she’s needed a lot of care. And she was sick this week too.”

When asked what medical needs Maleah has, Holbrook told reporters, “Having to have brain surgery, having a loose piece of your skull, is serious business, that requires constant care, constant evaluation by parents, puts you at risk for a whole host of things. I’m no doctor, but it’s not good.”

[...]

rsd1200, IHAVENOCLUE, Amonet and 18 others like this.
  2. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

Exactly. I might not stop and roll my windows down for him, if I was alone in my car. But I would call 911 to report a man with a head injury, holding a small child, and yelling for help.

Amonet, Linskid, Flurries and 17 others like this.
  3. Snoopgal

Snoopgal Well-Known Member

The only account I’ve ever heard is that all three were abducted.

Amonet, Linskid, misgrn and 8 others like this.
  4. LietKynes

LietKynes If I only ...HAD a brain....

SABBM

Isn't that the truth !
    Poor little Maleah. :(

Amonet, abr, casesensitive and 3 others like this.
  5. LietKynes

SABBM

Thanks, Pommy ! I thought I'd read that somewhere in msm.
    It could be that she fell down the stairs ; but obviously just an accident.

6. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Maleah Davis: The 4-year-old missing girl had undergone multiple brain surgeries - CNN

Mother of missing 4-year-old girl, whose stepfather says was kidnapped, speaks out

Intensive search underway for girl, 4, whose stepfather says she was abducted on a Texas highway

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...pfather-says-he-was-knocked-out-by-abductors/

4-Year-Old Texas Girl Is Missing — and Stepdad Says She Was Abducted by 3 Men

The focus is on finding the child.

Legally married or not doesn't change that.

The headlines at each of these MSM links cite "step dad/father" -- Facebook of aunt, mom, friends is not relevant or even allowed here.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    enchilada, Amonet, HayLouise and 5 others like this.
  7. LietKynes

Iirc; he (DV) is the father of the 2 year old boy, but not Maleah ?

8. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

My almost 4 year old is still rear facing, my girls rear faced this long as well. I'm extremely careful about car seats and safety. We don't move to the next step until it's outgrown. So rear facing until outgrown, forward facing harness until outgrown, then booster until outgrown.

I just don't think that it was a priority for this family. I feel like that would have been mentioned... at SOME point.

Examples: That the kids were out of their seats because it was a long drive, or the abductors took them out of their seats, or they had to go get another seat for the toddler since his is in the missing vehicle, or anything at all. But, crickets.

I haven't had a chance to look through many articles. Have any pictures of the kids in vehicles been in any news articles? There often are. (Caylee, A.J., King, Haleigh.... and many others had pictures in vehicles.)

This article DOES have pictures of Maleah with her Dad and after surgery.

http://www.fox5dc.com/virtual/web/wttg/news/5-things-you-need-to-know/missing-5-year-old

I'd bet money there are pictures of these kids in a vehicle somewhere.
    I'd be stunned if they were restrained correctly. But, anything is possible and I'd love to be wrong.

I hope she's right... it's the only chance of Maleah being alive.
    However, I don't like that she feels the need to defend him. That shouldn't be the focus right now. Grandma just talks about Maleah and wastes no time defending him. Just get any information out that could possibly help find Maleah.

haven71, MsMarple, Amstorrs and 8 others like this.
  9. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

Wow, thanks for sharing.

10. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

This is what I've been waiting 24 hours to hear. And maybe key as to why TES is at the location they are at. Interesting the words "collecting evidence" at a location that wasn't part of the story.

Neighbors said investigators were at the family’s apartment on Kirkwood in Meadows Place on Sunday, collecting evidence and talking to neighbors.

Texas EquuSearch joins in search for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis

rsd1200, IHAVENOCLUE, Amonet and 21 others like this.
  11. MSCJgrad

MSCJgrad Active Member

Sorry if this has already been addressed: Has LE stated who was the last person who saw this little girl, where they saw her, and when they saw her, prior to the alleged kidnapping-excluding mom or mom’s paramour?
    Off topic rant: he is not her stepdad-he is one of her mom’s baby daddies. I don’t even know that there’s confirmation that they live together or not, but I do know he is not her stepdad.

12. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

Clearly, I understand the focus is on finding the child. However, we are all attempting to get facts straight and that is one of them.

Additionally, I also recognize Facebook isn’t allowed here. So please refer to the article linked above with the fiancé term used. Stepfather implies longevity and fiancé does not. It also may explain why he did not know she was 4 and not 5.

13. ValhallaWolves

ValhallaWolves Well-Known Member

What are the chances that the two year old just patiently waited by dads side until he regained consciousness on the side of the road.

I have a young child... I can’t even bribe him to stay still with food, toys, or Santa Claus.

adot0902, frisson, momrids6 and 29 others like this.
  14. LietKynes

TRB and SugarQueen like this.
  15. LietKynes

Interesting and strange.
    Also liars tend to look to their ...left ? While being questioned.

16. SugarQueen

SugarQueen Well-Known Member

I’m waaaayy back on page 17. Quick question.....does anyone find it odd that stepdad was hit in the middle of his forehead? Someone wants something you have, and they hit you in the head to take it, are they going to hit you in the forehead?

17. stormymama

stormymama Verified Coke 0 Addict

I wonder if the Altima is equipped with GPS, Internet, or something like Onstar that can make it trackable.

IHAVENOCLUE, Amonet, rsd1200 and 11 others like this.
  18. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

IDK. I thought we were trying to determine exactly where the kids where when the alleged abduction occured. I don't recall reading if they were still in the car, or outside the car with him.

My heart is so heavy for this little girl and her mama.

19. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

The baby might not have been injured by the attackers, but he probably was dehydrated, very hungry and had a diaper rash after 24 hours of emotional chaos.

20. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Very true. MOO

IHAVENOCLUE, Amonet, misgrn and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.