Found Deceased TX - Marisela Botello, 23, visiting Dallas from Seattle, 5 Oct 2020 *arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

JMO I'm no fan of polyamory. Personal choice though. No room for jealousy. However with this crew who knows?

Waaay back in beginning we posted he made a hand gesture in the bar right before leaving. Wonder if Dykes or Marano were there? I also doubt Marisela fell asleep. Didn't she have a flight soon?

2. Marg from Oz

Marg from Oz Well-Known Member

She may have fallen asleep if she was drugged. MOO

3. Filly

Good point, Marg. You're so right.

4. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

I imagine his account might have been accurate till the moment of him falling asleep after sex. He prolly was not too sober, either. The rest is madness... him waking up to “get off my man” scene, but then, this macho retrieves his clothes and meekly flies to Utah?

He doesn’t come across as too bright because who’d bring a young girl he picked in a bar into this den to start with?

5. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

He was drunk, he picked a young and pretty gal in a bar, and probably, his dames being away for the night, he took her home. He might have intended to have sex and make Marisela leave, but fell asleep. Then the ladies returned to the scene. MOO.

Nothing changes the situation, they killed and buried a young woman. At any point, at least two of them had the chance to call 911.

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  6. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Doesn't his account say- he later returned, the scene had been cleaned up, and he was told it was all taken care of? So Charles did not fearfully flee to Utah right away. He later returned to the home at some point, and I assume the three hatched their next steps. They got rid of the car, which was later found in NY State, and split the sheets.

We've heard Charles' account, now I want to hear how the other two will portray the events.

@AzaleaPA are you concerned at all about NM being out on bond? I must say I'm SHOCKED that even happened. Ankle bracelet or not, I'm afraid she will flee again!!!

7. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

Oh. Let's see if I can put this in a nutshell.... as websleuthers have said for years....

Hes a lying liar face who lies.

There. Fixed it with a disclaimer that is needed before every one of his statements.. So that now we can evaluate his story properly.

8. AzaleaPA

AzaleaPA Verified Insider - Marisela Botello case

@Knox... some folks have reached out to say they are scared that she is out of jail. I personally have Not done anything to be scared of... she ghosted me then & I imagine she will continue to do so. If she leaves the county of Dallas she will be in more trouble than she already is in..if she even attempts to come near me or my family I have a shotgun loaded & ready.. sorry not sorry

9. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Be safe, hope she continues to ghost you!! Thanks for the link, I'm going to listen to this tonight!

Sincerely, PommyMommy, misgrn and 4 others like this.
  10. Marg from Oz

Marg from Oz Well-Known Member

Who is Edward Spears? The guy with a million to spare.

Sincerely, cvaldez1975, Niner and 3 others like this.
  11. CatsMeoww

CatsMeoww Well-Known Member

Maybe I just underestimate how stupid some people may be, but those factors actually make me wonder if his story may be credible. This is the kind of behavior I’d expect from someone who isn’t too worried about being charged for a murder. He might have fled to hide from the other two involved.

That said, this guy is obviously not exactly an upstanding citizen. I don’t believe his story yet, but I will try to keep an open mind.

A reasonable person would’ve talked to law enforcement after witnessing a murder. Sure, some people have aversions to the police, but when a MURDER is involved, a decent person would want to share that information to help the victim’s family get closure/justice…and even a selfish person would want to get ahead of the situation and try to clear their name by coming forward with what they witnessed.

It’s also a bit odd to me that one of these people is footing the bill for the attorney of another, but not for the third. Makes me wonder if the two women plan to team up and point the finger all at him. It would be easier to believe that if the evidence didn’t suggest that just the two women went to dump the body (although totally possible he did go with them but his phone was dead or left behind). Also possible he just stayed behind to handle the clean-up.

12. AzaleaPA

AzaleaPA Verified Insider - Marisela Botello case

He must think that Nina is really trustworthy...NOT!!! <modsnip>
    IckedMel did a great job telling the back story with Nina!! We need some back story on the control freak, Lisa...
    Heavenly Hugz for Marisela’s family✝️☮️

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2021
    Sincerely, Charlot123, Knox and 9 others like this.
  13. Filly

Santa Muerte?

Someone pointed out Beltran's cellphone cover with her image on it. Rare or underground there have been human sacrifices in her name back in 2012.

misgrn, Flicka1 and Marg from Oz like this.
  14. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

I noticed in the bail info Marano signed her name as Nina Beltran. Her actual legal name?

PommyMommy, Marg from Oz and Flicka1 like this.
  15. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Just looked in the court site still no hearings for any of them. Also I noticed Beltran is only charged with murder where Marano & Dykes are charged with murder & tampering w/evidence.
    Guess LE don't think he went with these 2 to hide the body.

16. Angleterre

Angleterre Verified Law Enforcement England

Only got married May 8th 2020
    I wonder if that’s to a male or a female?

Sincerely, Niner, misgrn and 3 others like this.
  17. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Older religious male. No pics with him, different city... it makes no sense to me. Fake or some kind of arrangement? I won’t post his full name per TOS and general respect but that’s where she got the name Ahmed.
    Last name Dykes came from her previous long term marriage with children. Moo

Sincerely, Niner, misgrn and 5 others like this.
  18. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Just a reminder to everyone that a link is required to any and all information (documents, images, etc) that is sourced and/or downloaded from anywhere on the internet.

VIs are not required to provide a link to what they state as fact regarding their personal knowledge / inside information about a case, but all members (VIs included) must provide links to information that is downloaded from the internet. No exceptions.

IOW, we can't take other peoples' 'stuff' and use it here without crediting the source of the information. Members need to be able to click a link that takes them directly to the original source of the information.

misgrn, PommyMommy, AzaleaPA and 3 others like this.
  19. Angleterre

I’ve just listened to that on YT. Very very interesting and informative and it certainly gives me an idea of the personalities at play !!!!

Sincerely, Filly, misgrn and 5 others like this.
  20. Angleterre

Sourced from above Named Lisa Ahmed from @cvaldez1975

Filly, cvaldez1975, Flicka1 and 2 others like this.