TX TX - Melissa LeSueur, 35, Dallas, 10 June 2007

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by GypsyPrincess, Oct 26, 2010.

1. GypsyPrincess

GypsyPrincess New Member

Let me start by saying hello. I think the things you are doing on this site are absolutely wonderful.

Hope this is not a duplicate thread.

Melissa LeSueur was picking wildflowers with a friend in a field near her East Dallas home. Her friend left to get bug spray. When her friend returned, Melissa's car, a 1993 blue Trailblazer was gone and so was Melissa. Her body was later found near Seagoville Highschool. A witness claims to have heard gun shots and I also found somewhere that a witness (not sure if same one) saw a man driving Melissa's vehicle.

Now... I can't seem to find much information on this case. I read somewhere that a man and son were found selling her vehicle and were arrested, but have not ever been charged with her murder. This case really irks me, as there seems to be enough evidence to move forward and potentially solve the case, but it isn't happening.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this!

Link: http://www.causes.com/causes/376697/about

2. Loading...

3. KarlK

KarlK New Member

From the little info available it sounds like a carjacking

4. Grifynne

Grifynne New Member

5. GypsyPrincess

GypsyPrincess New Member

Thanks for posting the link. It bothers me that they have evidence, suspects, a witness, and yet can't wrap up the case. So frustrating!!!

6. Grifynne

Grifynne New Member

I agree. And it is so frustrating to think that someone knows what happened, was involved and is permitted to roam free in society. I like to think that as technology improves and people that are 'in the know' get antsy, something will surface and eventually LE will get the break they need to figure it out. That could be wishful thinking, but lets hope.

7. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Feature article from October 2015:

http://interactives.dallasnews.com/2015/cold-cases/part3.html

8. JusticeWillBeServed

JusticeWillBeServed Well-Known Member

Parents Seek Answers in Nearly Decade-Old Cold Case

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Parents-Seek-Answers-in-Nearly-Decade-Old-Cold-Case-400875311.html