Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it the Sheriff that said foul play was suspected!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't it the Sheriff that said foul play was suspected!

With the facts as WE (ws) know it:

No criminal

But you do have a family who

1).swears he would never kill himself
2). Would never walk away.

If Police know it is criminal, are they obligated to tell anyone outside of LE?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thank you for answering all of our questions, Pmerle00. I know this must be hard for you and your family, but you are doing great!

A few questions:

1) Re: blood. You said the blood was in a trail to the door....Was it more like blood droplets from a bloody nose type thing (straight line) or more scattered in a larger area (spatter)? Sorry :(

2) You say your PaPaw likes to work on vintage cars...Do you know if he needed parts/sold parts did he use Craigslist or any other online site such as that? Does he have any other side hobbies that he may have sold online to make extra cash?

3) Do they have a computer? If so, did LE check all activities on it?

4) Looking at the maps (although we don't know the exact house) it seems neighbors are few and far between...However, has he had any problems with any neighbors recently? Are they all retired folks in that area? Younger people?

I'll leave it at that for now. Thanks so much for being here. You are very brave. :hug:

:bump:

I am a bit slow today, what does the wallet being in his hand mean?

Any further speculation on what the other item is?
53a0bd812cb1042a761240fd8003f5a5.jpg

e14f2c692cbc9b06d4615345a0ad3239.jpg

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Any further speculation on what the other item is?
53a0bd812cb1042a761240fd8003f5a5.jpg

e14f2c692cbc9b06d4615345a0ad3239.jpg

Not sure why Mercedes bumped this particular photo. Is there something we need to know?

To me, it looks like some sort of Allergy medicine-with a day/night time formula.

Allegra has a box similar to that one - but I don't think its Allegra in the photo.

:seeya:

I was just replying to inmyhumbleopinion's question about whether Mr. Chambers took cash from a wallet (rather than from his sweatpants pocket).
Earlier in the thread there was discussion about this, the member posted the photos, and I posted my opinion.

:seeya:

I was just replying to inmyhumbleopinion's question about whether Mr. Chambers took cash from a wallet (rather than from his sweatpants pocket).
Earlier in the thread there was discussion about this, the member posted the photos, and I posted my opinion.
Ok, no prob but that was quite awhile ago. And that particular question had been answered as was the post you bumped from JLHook.

To me, it looks like some sort of Allergy medicine-with a day/night time formula.

Allegra has a box similar to that one - but I don't think its Allegra in the photo.

If he had allergy issues, the blood in the shop could very well be from a nose bleed and unrelated to the case. But we probably will never know for sure.

Do we know if he was asked to show his license at the checkout ( they ask you to for some over the counter meds depending on what they contain)? If so, I wonder if he put his license back in the wallet or in his pocket? This may be why the license was missing (if put in his pocket) and nothing else........

If he had allergy issues, the blood in the shop could very well be from a nose bleed and unrelated to the case. But we probably will never know for sure.

Do we know if he was asked to show his license at the checkout ( they ask you to for some over the counter meds depending on what they contain)? If so, I wonder if he put his license back in the wallet or in his pocket? This may be why the license was missing (if put in his pocket) and nothing else........

Do we even know if he went back to his house, he could have have hurt himself or had a nosebleed prior to going to Walmart, if he stopped off somewhere on the way back home somebody who knew him well could have driven Papaws truck back, placed things in their usual place, locked up and walked away.

I think the 'confirmation' that he went back to his house was that the items purchased at Wal-Mart were in the house, put away and the receipt was in the trash. I believe ( but don't quote me) I read that his wallet /keys were in the house. But the house was locked up? As was the shop? I wondered if he picked up someone on the way home- a stranded motorist? But I think I also remember someone saying the truck was dusted for prints and none but his were there. I also think I remember reading the truck was locked. I wonder if this was out of the ordinary for him. We live not too far and we don't lock our vehicles at home but do other places.

I think the 'confirmation' that he went back to his house was that the items purchased at Wal-Mart were in the house, put away and the receipt was in the trash. I believe ( but don't quote me) I read that his wallet /keys were in the house. But the house was locked up? As was the shop? I wondered if he picked up someone on the way home- a stranded motorist? But I think I also remember someone saying the truck was dusted for prints and none but his were there. I also think I remember reading the truck was locked. I wonder if this was out of the ordinary for him. We live not too far and we don't lock our vehicles at home but do other places.
Hi, may I suggest highlighting all of Pmerle00 's posts? (Tapatalk allows that flexibility. That should bring you totally up to speed.)

Most of any and all questions were
painstakingly answered by Pmerle00 our Verified Insider( and
grand daughter) over the last 4 months. You'll get the best answers there.

We know the items were at the house but we don't know for sure if MC put them there.

Hi, may I suggest highlighting all of Pmerle00 's posts? (Tapatalk allows that flexibility. That should bring you totally up to speed.)

Most of any and all questions were
painstakingly answered by Pmerle00 our Verified Insider( and
grand daughter) over the last 4 months. You'll get the best answers there.

Yes, Pmerle00 has been extremely helpful in getting all of us up to speed with all the facts, evidence recovered at the scene and what has and hasn't been analyzed so far.

You can also find all of her forum posts here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=7330574&pp=&page=1

Both good points.

Maybe the Perp. wore gloves(surgical kind) and took the Walmart purchases back to the house.

We know the items were at the house but we don't know for sure if MC put them there.

No we don't.

We only know they were put in a location that makes sense (makeup in the bathroom) and receipt in the trash.

Its been a couple of years since I lived in Texas but they used to keep those types of allergy medication behind the counter in the pharmacy. I had to ask for Clairtin-D and show my license but it was at the pharmacy not the main check out were they verified my ID.

But what I don't know is could he show his ID at the pharmacy get the meds then check out at the main check out center? If so then yeah he could have put his license back in his pocket and not wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708