Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say the shop was locked and dark? When?!

When did the phone pings cease?
Approximate time.

What about the truck keys? Where were those?

Was it his normal habit to lock the house while in the shed? Was it a habit to lock himself inside the shed when working inside it? If so, why?

Did it appear he went into the house when he got home?

Why would the trail of blood end before exiting the shed? Is there a towel missing.

Was the shed found locked that evening when it was determined he was missing?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Shop was locked and dark when wife came home. Keys and wallet were inside the shop, locked in.

I do not know what time the phone pings happened/stopped. I'll see if I can get that info from the sheriff or if they want to keep that internal for now.

He would normally lock the house when working in the shop, yes. NOT normal for him to lock the shop while in the shop.

He did go into the house when he arrived home. Details on how we know that withheld for now, sorry. I'll ask the sheriff if it's ok to say that here.

There's not really a way to tell if a towel is missing. Papaw is organized, but VERY much in his own way. It's possible there is a towel missing, but there is no way to know that.

The shop was locked when his wife came home. As was the house. Garage door down. Vehicles all locked.

Certainly! Uh... how do I do that? I only joined because I found this thread and wanted to answer as a family member since the news doesn't report everything. So I don't know how to do things on here really...

I've sent a private message to the owner and I'm sure she will have someone reach out to you.

Also where was the makeup he purchased? Did he go into the house and put it down or was it still in the shop?

I'm trying to figure out if he went into the house at all?

Let me see if I can divulge the information about the location of his purchases... He did go into the house before going into the shop, and that was his normal way of doing things.

His wife asked him that morning for certain make-up articles. I'm not positive, but I do think that her make-up was the only reason for the trip. He is just that awesome of a husband.
You refer to his wife as his wife and not your mother. Is she a 2nd wife?
If so, how long have they been married?

Any problems he may have had with any of the grandkids? Older ones.
(I'm currently sleuthing a case where a man in CA disappeared.
They haven't found his body but surveillance video suggests his nephew may have been involved.

They haven't found his body but surveillance video suggests his nephew may have been involved.

Papaw is my grandfather (mom's dad)... I call Becca just... My Becca. My kiddos call her Mimi. So it gets confusing for people outside of the family. Easier to just say "his wife" for the purposes of this situation. She's his second wife, but they were married before I was born (they married in 1980).

No problems with the grands or great-grands that I'm aware of. That doesn't exclude the possibility, but none are being bandied about at this time within the family as a possibility, that I'm aware of.

Thank you. He is! The whole community has rallied, which is why I am BAFFLED that 4 law enforcement agencies are running out of leads to find him.

Wal Mart was the last place he was seen...did he go anywhere else that day?

Thank you! I sent them an email with my info.

If his keys were locked in the shed, how was the shed locked?

You say the shop was locked and dark? When?!

When did the phone pings cease?
Approximate time.

What about the truck keys? Where were those?

Was it his normal habit to lock the house while in the shed? Was it a habit to lock himself inside the shed when working inside it? If so, why?

Did it appear he went into the house when he got home?

Why would the trail of blood end before exiting the shed? Is there a towel missing.

Was the shed found locked that evening when it was determined he was missing?

Was the WalMart bag and contents on site?

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Was the WalMart bag and contents on site?

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*
She can't say at this time. Wants to get permission from LE.

Are you confusing him with William Cierzan?

He must have had lunch. Would it be rare for him not to eat?

Are you confusing him with William Cierzan?
No, was using WC case as an example of him missing possibly at the hands of his nephew. Was asking if there were any "dicey"
people in the family tree.

Got permission to divulge: His purchases from walmart were found inside his home in their bedroom/bathroom (the normal place he would put something like make-up). The receipt was also found in the bathroom trash, and all purchases are accounted for - nothing out of the usual.

The shop can be locked by hand on the inside and then closed - accessible on the outside with a key. I do NOT know if the deadbolt was also locked.

He must have had lunch. Would it be rare for him not to eat?

That's a good question - I don't know what he had for lunch. It wouldn't be unusual for him to eat at home. There are no receipts that I am aware of to say otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4