Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get my mind wrapped around to the planting of blood yet. If it comes out eventually, I'm going to have to eat crow! It's so risky and messy and would bring more attention to the case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Well, for one thing, that blood was used as one of the articles that BC used to have him declared deceased, thereby opening up the 'vault' so to speak.
IF this was a planned out thing, it wouldn't have done for him to simply be missing, as they didn't want to take the chance on it being deemed a walkaway. The fact that the blood was there fit the narrative that he was taken and disposed of, permanently. Much more convincing don't you think? Any time a walkaway has been brought up it's always answered with, "Well what about the blood?"
My opinion only.

Well, for one thing, that blood was used as one of the articles that BC used to have him declared deceased, thereby opening up the 'vault' so to speak.
IF this was a planned out thing, it wouldn't have done for him to simply be missing, as they didn't want to take the chance on it being deemed a walkaway. The fact that the blood was there fit the narrative that he was taken and disposed of, permanently. Much more convincing don't you think? Any time a walkaway has been brought up it's always answered with, "Well what about the blood?"
My opinion only.
True, does becoming more convincing. I'm medical so the dangers of it run through my head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My opinion only.

I still can't convince myself that the blood may have been planted, but your scenario could certainly make sense in a very carefully and well-planned diabolical "mission." I also have far different feelings about BC than when this case first made news, and realize there seems to be lack of motive, except for her. I'm still not all the way there, though. Mainly just trying to keep the discussion and interest alive- Happy Thanksgiving to all here, and I'll be thinking of and praying for all of MC's family during these terribly difficult times.

I still can't convince myself that the blood may have been planted, but your scenario could certainly make sense in a very carefully and well-planned diabolical "mission." I also have far different feelings about BC than when this case first made news, and realize there seems to be lack of motive, except for her. I'm still not all the way there, though. Mainly just trying to keep the discussion and interest alive- Happy Thanksgiving to all here, and I'll be thinking of and praying for all of MC's family during these terribly difficult times.

I'll straight up say that I have no firm scenario in mind. Was the blood planted? I don't know. I was just speaking to the 'why' it might have been done, if it was.

I'll straight up say that I have no firm scenario in mind. Was the blood planted? I don't know. I was just speaking to the 'why' it might have been done, if it was.

Your scenario makes as much sense as any other, and there aren't that many :( If only HCSO had secured the entire property as soon as an officer arrived, and been by the book methodical, there could well have been answers by now. Bumping for Papaw!

Today is Papaw's birthday. I can't even imagine what a difficult day this will be for his family and friends.
Praying for resolution soon.

The only thing I feel fairly confident about is that he didn't take his won life. Because I think he would have been found already
He didn't jog 30 miles and kill himself in a cave.

I think it was someone he knew. I think he might have gone outside or even in their vehicle willingly. Like take a ride with me to the corner type thing. I don't know. But I am super ready for him to be found.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bumping for papaw. May you be found today. May answers be given. May your family see justice for you. May the guilty pay. May they not sleep and may your voice be ever in their ears until they confess..May God forgive them.

Bumping for papaw. May you be found today. May answers be given. May your family see justice for you. May the guilty pay. May they not sleep and may your voice be ever in their ears until they confess..May God forgive them.
Amen!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338587

This is the Sandy Giles case. Her car was found abandoned in May '17 on a fairly well traveled road in the desert just outside Parker, CA. She was found about a month ago by turtle hunters.
She was 800 feet from her car and 10 feet off the road. A sandscraper had come along w/in days of her disappearance. Unfortunately, sand was piled on top of her inadvertently.
The body was skeltonized so it's almost impossible to tell if she was hit by a car or she died from natural causes.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338587

This is the Sandy Giles case. Her car was found abandoned in May '17 on a fairly well traveled road in the desert just outside Parker, CA. She was found about a month ago by turtle hunters.
She was 800 feet from her car and 10 feet off the road. A sandscraper had come along w/in days of her disappearance. Unfortunately, sand was piled on top of her inadvertently.
The body was skeltonized so it's almost impossible to tell if she was hit by a car or she died from natural causes.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Bumping for papaw? Where are u!?

If anyone deserves a Christmas miracle it's this family.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

We will see if anything comes out of it ...:

“Grand jury issues arson, sex assault, theft indictments”
Brad Kellar Herald-Banner Staff Dec 12, 2017

“The panel returned 42 indictments for consideration by the 354th District Court, including three charges returned sealed pending the arrest and arraignment of the person or persons named in the indictments. The grand jury also issued two “no bills” after it determined its investigation did not find sufficient evidence to issue an indictment.

A new grand jury will be seated in January to begin a six month term of serving the 196th District Court.”

http://www.heraldbanner.com/news/gr...cle_d6767992-deca-11e7-b61f-231dee1fc5e2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member