Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the person that got the bee sting still has the picture and could put an end to the confusion. Or Pmerle and Steel can clear it up with words.

I could very easily do that and that picture has the date on it for which it was taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really sure how to do that unless I give up who I am on here.

Send it to Pmerle so she can come back and clear things up.

I could very easily do that and that picture has the date on it for which it was taken.

Could you send to our other VI and see if that helps her memory? I believe ya that you know the truth - but somewhere along the way our other VI ended up with some misinformation. While it isn't a huge deal that y'all have different recounts of what happened, it makes it easier to follow and connect dots if everyone is on the same page.

Could you send to our other VI and see if that helps her memory? I believe ya that you know the truth - but somewhere along the way our other VI ended up with some misinformation. While it isn't a huge deal that y'all have different recounts of what happened, it makes it easier to follow and connect dots if everyone is on the same page.

Truth be told you have to consider her source.

I will ask JC if he's ok with sending me the picture so I can post it. Standby!

I will ask JC if he's ok with sending me the picture so I can post it. Standby!

I don't believe we need to actually see the picture. We just need to know if it is the lip that was stung/swollen, and not the eye that was stung/swollen. I think that would clear up this rather stinging question. Ouch. All MHO as always.

I don't believe we need to actually see the picture. We just need to know if it is the lip that was stung/swollen, and not the eye that was stung/swollen. I think that would clear up this rather stinging question. Ouch. All MHO as always.

I concur with Jim.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

I concur with Jim.

Perhaps I can send it to an administrator and they can confirm it was the lip. Who's an admin

Perhaps I can send it to an administrator and they can confirm it was the lip. Who's an admin

Greater Than. You can find their profile at the beginning of this thread.

if you hit the red triangle with a ! in it will alert the moderator that help is needed.

Steel54,
On another note, Do you know if Papaw was on that special phone plan with Verizon through the fire department? I don't know if it applies with retired Texas fireman, but I know here in Arizona our department has a special deal with Verizon where the first phone line for iphone is $99/month unlimited minutes and data, but each additional line is only $9.99/month unlimited. So basically if Papaw was on that plan with BC and JC, BC would only be saving $20/month by cancelling the two phone lines. Which is literally pennies a day. Do you know if they were receiving a fireman discount?

Steel54,
On another note, Do you know if Papaw was on that special phone plan with Verizon through the fire department? I don't know if it applies with retired Texas fireman, but I know here in Arizona our department has a special deal with Verizon where the first phone line for iphone is $99/month unlimited minutes and data, but each additional line is only $9.99/month unlimited. So basically if Papaw was on that plan with BC and JC, BC would only be saving $20/month by cancelling the two phone lines. Which is literally pennies a day. Do you know if they were receiving a fireman discount?

They were receiving the fireman discount. I know that for a fact!

<modsnip>

I do know that JC was on the plan and MC put him on that plan cause he was in the middle of switching jobs due to a job that had been offered to him. He had a company phone through his previous job so to spare him having to buy a new phone that he could use for his new job he allowed JC to get an IPhone SE through Verizon and put him on the plan. It was the additional $9.99 added to the plan plus the phone payment $52 (not exact amount but it's around that) so BC told JC to find another phone service cause she was cancelling the Verizon acct. He offered to make the payment for her so he wouldn't lose the phone #. She refused this. She told him that she had received money from donations and she pd JC's phone off. JC was upset about this for more reasons than just losing the phone number.

His son LC called his Papaw's phone everyday hoping he would answer. It somehow gave him comfort. When it was shut off he was crushed when he tried to call it and it wouldn't ring.

Also JC couldnt wrap his head around why she would have it shut down in less than a month.

Perhaps the other VI is right and she didn't cancel the account but I'm only giving y'all the information that BC gave JC. It's hard to swim around the multiple lies she's told. It's confirmed and fact that she's lied multiple times. I don't understand why someone who is innocent feels the need to lie. Maybe she lied to Jc maybe she lied to the other VI. Who know. It's exhausting though.

Just to shed a little light on the smallest things BC is willing to lie about. This is going to sound trivial but bear with me.

Just recently Jc told a story where he and his family were going to go visit MC and BC with his wife and child and wanted to bring their small dog. JC asked BC about bringing the family dog and was told no cause JC's brother's son was allergic to dogs. JC called his brother and asked him if his son was allergic to dogs and his brother told him NO! JC's brother asked him where he heard this and JC said he heard it from BC. JC was told that was a lie.

So why would she lie about something so trivial. If BC didn't want the dog in her house why not just say no. Why lie about it?

Just a little insight on the type of liar we're dealing with!!

RSBM

His son LC called his Papaw's phone everyday hoping he would answer. It somehow gave him comfort. When it was shut off he was crushed when he tried to call it and it wouldn't ring.

RSBM

This makes my heart sad. I cannot even wrap my head around so many occurrences in MC's disappearance. ALL MHO as always.

This makes my heart sad. I cannot even wrap my head around so many occurrences in MC's disappearance. ALL MHO as always.

Heartbreaking. I can imagine myself doing the same thing- calling the phone, listing to the voice message if my loved one was missing. Imagining a child doing it, or watching my child doing it is hard to stomach. This poor family...

Heartbreaking. I can imagine myself doing the same thing- calling the phone, listing to the voice message if my loved one was missing. Imagining a child doing it, or watching my child doing it is hard to stomach. This poor family...

MC didn't have a recording. It was automated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members