Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The death certificate was indeed obtained in accordance with relevant state statutes. However, the so-called facts presented in the case are weak at best, IMO.

I am still of the opinion that BC has friends in high places who made sure she got her wish.

Somewhat O/T: It appears document images are no longer available for Hunt County court cases even though iDocket clearly states otherwise. I noticed this change only a week or so ago, but the last time I purchased a document was June 9th, so it may have been going on for a while. Maybe it’s as simple as the county ran out of funding, but I do find it somewhat peculiar.

iDocket.com Counties and Courts.
Funny how they said on page 1, under 1e , that his cellphone would not ring after the battery went dead! That's not the way it works. They are right in saying that THE cellphone would not ring but a caller would not know that. They would only know that when calling that phone, they would hear ringing and it would go to voicemail with a dead battery. (try it with someone else...have them remove their battery)

The death certificate was indeed obtained in accordance with relevant state statutes. However, the so-called facts presented in the case are weak at best, IMO.

I am still of the opinion that BC has friends in high places who made sure she got her wish.

Somewhat O/T: It appears document images are no longer available for Hunt County court cases even though iDocket clearly states otherwise. I noticed this change only a week or so ago, but the last time I purchased a document was June 9th, so it may have been going on for a while. Maybe it’s as simple as the county ran out of funding, but I do find it somewhat peculiar.

iDocket.com Counties and Courts.
Reading the first page is unbelievable to me that this was all the circumstantial events that was needed for a death certificate which must of been record time for anyone obtaining one. It states he died in Hunt County which no one knows where he is . His phone battery died, well duh. He hasn’t reached out to anyone well yeah 10 days later his phone was turned off. It’s all so ridiculous. Everything that was stated looked more like foul play was involved or murder. Does anyone know anything about this Judge Thomas? How does this happen? Praying for Justice and for MC to come home. I wonder if when this is all over these same officials shouldn’t be held accountable for some kind of at the very least incompetence or judicial review. IMO

Hi again, Everyone!
OK -- little by little, I'm working my way back here...
Glad to finally get a visual on the blood. (Well, not really glad, but ykwim.)
The blood was a bit more than I had imagined, and the trail of droplets a bit closer together as well.
In a way, it looks staged, but then again I can't imagine anyone actually wanting it to look quite like that. So, to me, it does look odd, but not necessarily deliberate. I know an expert has deemed it as being staged, though.
Everything in this case is very confusing, and so many aspects truly bizarre.
I know I had asked way back when, if they could analyze and determine if the blood had been refrigerated, and/or if it were from a nose bleed. Also, someone else had then mentioned the anticoagulant.
From what I understand, all of that can be determined - so I'm still wondering, did they ever analyze it?
I'm guessing no -- or, of course, if it has been, nothing odd showed up.
Or, as Tripod just mentioned earlier, maybe they did find something, but aren't divulging that info... yikes, didn't even think of that - even though I know LE doesn't divulge everything! I'd be very surprised - but it could be a possibility.
Unless - Klein would have access to that info, wouldn't he? Or not? I have no idea.
I'm also wondering if maybe there wasn't enough sample to analyze for any of that, once they considered it. I don't think they would have tested for it automatically, when they tested to determine if it was MC's blood or not.
How do we find this info out?

One other thing (of the many, many things) I wonder, is, if BC asked for (or placed on the bathroom counter) the mascara, for MC to pick up whenever the next time he went to Walmart; or did she specifically request that he get the mascara that day? Unfortunately only BC knows this.
btw - have we ever found out, positively, what the other item was? Although it looks close, I don't think it's the Prunelax. (I really don't want to open up that can of worms all over again, lol - but just wondering if it's ever been determined or reported what it was.

OK, this for now. I have another few Q's coming -- so please bear with me, as I catch up! Thank you❤️
(At least it will keep MC's thread at fhe top.)
Keep asking your questions so that yes, we can keep MC's thread on page one, and thanks for that, V.!!!

To clarify one thing, no expert has ever publicly confirmed anything about the blood drops- except for the fact they were indeed MC's. All I know is that at least a couple of people thought the drops could have looked as if they were staged, but that seemed to have been a first impression and not at all solid. I'm afraid we won't get any more info on that at all, unless Klein gets it, has it, and decides to release that info. I would guess he would not do so if it could impede LE investigation.

The other thing, about BC's mascara: I don't think we will ever know if she specifically asked him to go get it that morning. I do think we can assume she did, but no way to know.

Actually, it was his lip. I have the pictures. Pmerle was mistaken. I talked with her privately and Steel54 sent me the pictures. Pmerle said she must've remembered it wrong and that she only mentioned it because someone had asked about anyone having scratches or bruises. I know I'm not a verified insider on this particular case. But if anyone would like me to show you the picture in a PM I'll be glad to. Just don't want things to go where they shouldn't.

Last edited:
deleted

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I've been reading the previous threads and watching linked videos for the last week and have finally gotten through it all. I had been over here at Missing following a couple other cases and when I saw MC's #7 thread popping up I thought I'd get up to speed - even with many posts removed in the threads it still took me a full week. lol

I don't have a solid theory of what exactly happened to MC but very early on in one of the first video interviews (in thread #1 I believe) SM stated that getting DNA testing done on the blood could take a year, it made me wonder if he intended to slow walk this investigation for some reason. DNA testing is not immediate but for someone with his years of experience he would know with fresh blood it would not normally take a year.

Then just after the Disappeared show was filmed he came out with his 'Slow bike ride to a bridge that wouldn't kill anyone' (least of all someone trained in water rescue) suicide theory and I had no choice but to disregard most of his view of this case.

I also wonder if he is "investigating this as a homicide" without classifying it as such in order to keep the FBI and Texas Rangers from being able to come in and do their own looking around, while not having to divulge much evidence publicly. I suspect it will keep its current status until he retires (unless of course if MC is found in the meantime or something else breaks).

In Klein's interview on Brain Scratchers he mentions the box with lots of money, while more than one poster throughout the threads aptly intone 'follow the money', I can think of a few things that might have been made easier to accomplish if the contents of that box had been shared (I don't want to break TOS and be more specific but those who have followed this from the beginning probably catch my drift).

I don't believe the blood in his garage was planted, mainly because of the wide-spread small spatter below and around the round drops of the pool, don't see how that could have been accomplished by a dropper/syringe held low to the floor to create the large round drops. Klein's dog walk makes sense for the trail towards the door but for the small spatter I'm not sure how a bleeding person on a tarp creates that pattern.

I do think he was injured or killed in his garage and the WalMart/mascara trip was a ruse to get him away from the house for a bit. Without more distinction I can't credit the phone ping/gps timeline, not much of that makes sense. The circumstances of BD's arrest are just far too suspicious to not think someone thought he needed some shutting up until he learned a zipped lip sinks no ships (esp. his own).

I'm sure I have other points rolling around in my brain and forgetting at the moment (you all have given me so much to think about throughout the past threads) but I've gotten long-winded enough for this post. :)

Thank you! I'm glad that can be clarified!
Actually, it was his lip. I have the pictures. Pmerle was mistaken. I talked with her privately and Steel54 sent me the pictures. Pmerle said she must've remembered it wrong and that she only mentioned it because someone had asked about anyone having scratches or bruises. I know I'm not a verified insider on this particular case. But if anyone would like me to show you the picture in a PM I'll be glad to. Just don't want things to go where they shouldn't.

In the past few days I’ve gone back to the beginning, rereading the threads and knowing what we know now vs then, wow. I wonder how SM felt that while they where still searching, still giving press releases well Into April that suggested foul play or at a loss at to what could have happen BC was turning off the phone. I wonder how the family felt that for months after the death certificate had been signed they were still in the dark, thinking they were letter of testaments. I think so many people have been in the dark or lead around by a masterful, muniplative, evil person or persons. IMO

Hello everyone, I've been reading the previous threads and watching linked videos for the last week and have finally gotten through it all. I had been over here at Missing following a couple other cases and when I saw MC's #7 thread popping up I thought I'd get up to speed - even with many posts removed in the threads it still took me a full week. lol

I don't have a solid theory of what exactly happened to MC but very early on in one of the first video interviews (in thread #1 I believe) SM stated that getting DNA testing done on the blood could take a year, it made me wonder if he intended to slow walk this investigation for some reason. DNA testing is not immediate but for someone with his years of experience he would know with fresh blood it would not normally take a year.

Then just after the Disappeared show was filmed he came out with his 'Slow bike ride to a bridge that wouldn't kill anyone' (least of all someone trained in water rescue) suicide theory and I had no choice but to disregard most of his view of this case.

I also wonder if he is "investigating this as a homicide" without classifying it as such in order to keep the FBI and Texas Rangers from being able to come in and do their own looking around, while not having to divulge much evidence publicly. I suspect it will keep its current status until he retires (unless of course if MC is found in the meantime or something else breaks).

In Klein's interview on Brain Scratchers he mentions the box with lots of money, while more than one poster throughout the threads aptly intone 'follow the money', I can think of a few things that might have been made easier to accomplish if the contents of that box had been shared (I don't want to break TOS and be more specific but those who have followed this from the beginning probably catch my drift).

I don't believe the blood in his garage was planted, mainly because of the wide-spread small spatter below and around the round drops of the pool, don't see how that could have been accomplished by a dropper/syringe held low to the floor to create the large round drops. Klein's dog walk makes sense for the trail towards the door but for the small spatter I'm not sure how a bleeding person on a tarp creates that pattern.

I do think he was injured or killed in his garage and the WalMart/mascara trip was a ruse to get him away from the house for a bit. Without more distinction I can't credit the phone ping/gps timeline, not much of that makes sense. The circumstances of BD's arrest are just far too suspicious to not think someone thought he needed some shutting up until he learned a zipped lip sinks no ships (esp. his own).

I'm sure I have other points rolling around in my brain and forgetting at the moment (you all have given me so much to think about throughout the past threads) but I've gotten long-winded enough for this post. :)
I'm happy to have you here, geevee!

Reading the first page is unbelievable to me that this was all the circumstantial events that was needed for a death certificate which must of been record time for anyone obtaining one. It states he died in Hunt County which no one knows where he is . His phone battery died, well duh. He hasn’t reached out to anyone well yeah 10 days later his phone was turned off. It’s all so ridiculous. Everything that was stated looked more like foul play was involved or murder. Does anyone know anything about this Judge Thomas? How does this happen? Praying for Justice and for MC to come home. I wonder if when this is all over these same officials shouldn’t be held accountable for some kind of at the very least incompetence or judicial review. IMO
Yes, exactly how did anyone know MC died in Hunt County? I suppose if BC, SM, JC1, others actually thought MC committed suicide that early in the case, together with a bit more info could have sounded compelling to the judge in charge of issuing the delayed death certificate, but jeepers creepers jiminy cricket......

I'm not adding anything of value here, but trying to keep things going until what really happened to Papaw is known. Family is very quiet. All is very quiet :( I do wonder what phase Klein investigators are currently in.

Consider the source of the photo. As always, you can choose to believe the VI or not.

BBM Check out the Brainscratch video with Philip Klein @ around 19:00 mark and he will tell you about Judge Thomas!

Thanks Tripod, appreciate it!

I thought it was still considered suspicious/possible foul play circumstances at the time BC went for the testamentary letter/death certificate, am I misremembering?
You're not misremembering, exactly. HCSO was sort of vague then, and still vague, in classifying it only as a missing persons case, even though the sheriff had also said right off the bat circumstances seemed to look suspicious. The vast majority of the public and family appeared to think foul play, but at least a few never came out to media and told what they thought, BC included.

Phillip Klein, in his Brainscratch interview, said that the older son believed it a suicide and seemed absolutely convinced at that, but we haven't a clue what the actual timeline of who believed what and when, is.

Now, wasn't that clear as mud? ;)

BBM Check out the Brainscratch video with Philip Klein @ around 19:00 mark and he will tell you about Judge Thomas!

That was well done and the information from Klein matches a lot of what I believe as well.

Its a long interview but worth it to watch if anyone has not yet watched it. Covers all the important parts of this case.

Ive become a fan of both Scratch and Klein. Both are thorough in their research and do a really good job.

First post in this thread for me .... hi everyone!

I have not yet got a theory for myself about what happened to Michael, however I do not think he committed suicide. I have been in a very dark place a couple of times, where I believed suicide was the only way out. I wrote letters to my family explaining why, and to tell them that I loved them etc. Michael seems such a family orientated type of guy so IMO if he had comitted suicide, he'd have left notes so his family would know he loved them etc.
He would also do it in a place where he would be found (not necessarily by his family) because I doubt he would want his family to go through what they are going through now.

I really hope he is found soon so his family have answers.

You're not misremembering, exactly. HCSO was sort of vague then, and still vague, in classifying it only as a missing persons case, even though the sheriff had also said right off the bat circumstances seemed to look suspicious. The vast majority of the public and family appeared to think foul play, but at least a few never came out to media and told what they thought, BC included.

Phillip Klein, in his Brainscratch interview, said that the older son believed it a suicide and seemed absolutely convinced at that, but we haven't a clue what the actual timeline of who believed what and when, is.

Now, wasn't that clear as mud? ;)

Thanks Tripod, I didn't think I'd seen any family reference to suicide before SM's surprise theory announcement. I missed it earlier (if it was stated), what does the death certificate say as to cause of death? I would *expect* 'undetermined' since they can't know without a body but considering every other aspect of this case, I suppose nothing should be shocking.

I still wonder if he ever made it home from Walmart or if someone intercepted him and put the bag of purchases in the house to make it look like he had come home. I still wonder about that pickup that pulled out after him in the Walmart parking lot. I may have missed a lot of info, though; I haven’t followed this as closely as I’d like.

The mascara purchase request seems so odd. My spouse would be completely flummoxed if faced with the zillion options for mascara if he were asked to go buy me my specific preferred kind. And he was perfectly comfortable buying tampons etc so I don’t mean to suggest he can’t handle “girl” stuff. Just, buying mascara could have taken a long and confusing time. It seems odd to me, unless you want to keep someone occupied and away from the house for any reason. I dunno.

Consider the source of the photo. As always, you can choose to believe the VI or not.
Agreed. Although Pmerle told me privately after seeing the photo that she must’ve been mistaken and she never meant to cause suspicion by mentioning it, I wish she would have publicly stated that on the thread. It seems of our two VI’s only one of them has had to change the details of every answer over and over. The one that was in constant contact with BC.

First post in this thread for me .... hi everyone!

I have not yet got a theory for myself about what happened to Michael, however I do not think he committed suicide. I have been in a very dark place a couple of times, where I believed suicide was the only way out. I wrote letters to my family explaining why, and to tell them that I loved them etc. Michael seems such a family orientated type of guy so IMO if he had comitted suicide, he'd have left notes so his family would know he loved them etc.
He would also do it in a place where he would be found (not necessarily by his family) because I doubt he would want his family to go through what they are going through now.

I really hope he is found soon so his family have answers.

Dear JustJo,

I am so thankful that you survived those dark thoughts.

Thank you for courageously sharing your view about situations we can find ourselves in.

It is also my opinion that Michael Chambers did not commit suicide.

Hopefully there will be some kind of a break in this case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member