TX TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by liltexans, Mar 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creepcrusher

creepcrusher ✭Lifetime WILD BOAR Fan✭ Oink Oink ⚽️

Yes. This entire case has me scratching my head with all of the twists, turns, and possibilities. Really hoping that someone gets to the truth of what happened. The family’s silence has me wondering if they are close or if they are just so tired they need a break from it all.

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Gotcha. And your second question is referring to speculation that perhaps MC's body could have been in that other area that was searched, nearer the house, based on a tip? Some folks' rumors, if I recall.

3. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

delete

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

delete again, grrrrr!

5. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I don't know. I go back and forth with this. It shows at first blush that BC thought foul play. Later on( how much later- a week or 2?) I'm guessing, and it's just a guess since she hasn't spoken, maybe she changed her opinion and thought suicide. Maybe MC and JC2 had had an argument or two relatively recently, and that's what popped into her mind quickly because MC had no enemies-- all IMO.

Or could be none of the above, because BC knew a whole lot more right off the bat. Or not ;)

6. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

I guess my speculation regarding the remains from GBC are considering why it was not noticed during the early stages of decomposition since it is close to homes. So I thought maybe it was not there during that time. Which made me think of what Steel54 said about the possibility of MC's body being moved from the Rancho Rd property.

7. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Yep. I didn't remember it was Steel54 that had said that, so wasn't sure exactly what I should/could say, lol. Thanks for that!

8. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Bump for bringing Papaw home!

9. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Papaw's sliding away from page one :(

Razz and inmyhumbleopinion like this.
  10. Talullah

Talullah Well-Known Member

I have nothing to add but the silence makes me wonder if things are at a standstill or if MC’s family may be trying to wrap their minds around new information.

Traymar, creepcrusher, Tripod and 4 others like this.
  11. flute4peace

flute4peace Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the Brainscratch host is a member here at WS?

12. txhousewife83

txhousewife83 Active Member

NO I don't think so. But he does use WS to research his cases sometimes. I wish he would give us another update soon

geevee, ?mysterian?, Traymar and 9 others like this.
  13. flute4peace

flute4peace Well-Known Member

Me too. I would love a follow-up interview with Mr. Klein.

geevee, Traymar, creepcrusher and 8 others like this.
  14. stjrussell

stjrussell Member

I think we would all love a follow up interview or at least some sort of update.

Traymar, creepcrusher, Tripod and 8 others like this.
  15. cooksheila

cooksheila Well-Known Member

It makes you wonder what kind of person they ar dealing with. How many things where premeditated or some might be dumb luck. Maybe HCSO concluding suicide and that was dumb luck to a masterful plan that was premetatited that just had a different conclusion.

16. cooksheila

cooksheila Well-Known Member

I do believe there will be an update soon and I believe that there will be progress, And I believe MC will be found, IMO

17. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Innocent Bystander

I surely hope So!

18. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I've always thought MC took his own DL from his wallet, even though it's a 50/50 probability. IF he did so, then wouldn't he have to have gotten whatever injury he incurred AFTER he removed his DL and not before?
    The reason I say that is because it was his blood on the wooden dowel and I just presume his blood was on his hands at that point, and there was no apparent blood on his wallet.
    Of course, if a perp took his DL out, then that explains that, except for there being no one else's prints found- at least on things they were checked for. I imagine his wallet would have been printed. I know, I know, it's HCSO.....

This isn't anything in particular that helps here, but just something that's run through my mind as I tried to envision exactly what might have happened in that shop.

19. Talullah

Talullah Well-Known Member

Tripod-I think that’s a pretty “WOW” observation!!
    Edited to add: I suspected MC removed his license from his wallet before I read post. Now I think he did, at some point after Walmart. I can’t shake the feeling the money in the shop Klein mentioned wasn’t there long and is someone related to MC’s license.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  20. TXsleuthing

TXsleuthing Active Member

My BIL told me there was a bad smell in the area of 2101 and Rancho Rd, shortly after MC's disappearance. He drives 2101 almost everyday and lives just down the road from where MC's house was. The smell was there for quite a while and at one point there were some HCSO deputies at a house near 2101 and Rancho Rd. He stopped and informed them about the lingering smell and mentioned it could have something to do with MC's disappearance. He stated that they didn't seem to have any concern whatsoever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.