Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems much more likely that someone else drove MC's truck back to the property, then took the bike to get out of there, taking MC's phone with him. All this happening at the same time BC's phone goes dark. IMO the phone GPS theory is lame because there is no way to prove MC had his phone or was near his phone after he disappeared.
Devil's advocate: if no one saw MC riding a bike for 3 hours to the lake bridge, how could another person have ridden said bike through town, and no one saw him/her, either?
Then there's that darn doggone phone thing again...;)

Devil's advocate: if no one saw MC riding a bike for 3 hours to the lake bridge, how could another person have ridden said bike through town, and no one saw him/her, either?
Maybe they did but he wouldn't have stuck out like MC just an assumption not knowing what he looks like.Could he have drove the truck to MC residence sneak through culvert meet buddy fishing on other side theres his getaway.Thats of course a no bike no phone scenario.lol

PMerle says the sheriff has the receipt, but doesn’t mention fingerprints.Maybe the receipt in the bathroom trash was staged. It’s like, “Oh, look here’s the receipt, let’s move along.” It’s minor but tidy for a case with so much chaos. BC might’ve handed it to RM herself.

You're right, but if you take the bike out of the equation SM's explanation of MC's suicide is once again bogus.

PMerle says the sheriff has the receipt, but doesn’t mention fingerprints.Maybe the receipt in the bathroom trash was staged. It’s like, “Oh, look here’s the receipt, let’s move along.” It’s minor but tidy for a case with so much chaos. BC might’ve handed it to RM herself.
We also shouldn't forget that BC handed HCSO her phone records (minus iMessages) after her cell phone mysteriously stopped working from being dropped in water.

How do we know where they might have ridden the bike too or how long they ride the bike. If you don’t focus on the craziness of the speed of phone travel. IMO

How do we know where they might have ridden the bike too or how long they ride the bike. If you don’t focus on the craziness of the speed of phone travel. IMO
SM is going by the GPS they supposedly picked up from MC's phone. Even so, he has no proof that the phone was with MC at that time.

We also shouldn't forget that BC handed HCSO her phone records (minus iMessages) after her cell phone mysteriously stopped working from being dropped in water.
What a crock!
I'm curious to know how Klein got phone records. I remember reading, not sure here or BPH that the family gave the SO access to their phone records, "they didn't need a SW because we gave them access". Something like that. Also I believe he has blood sample. In his interview he said the sample was at a lab in Houston. Do you suppose the family can force HCSO to hand over evidence to PI? Maybe force isn't the right word, compel maybe.
Anyway so with the right records, they would not only know the BF called but his location.
Another thing I thought of re phone activity that busts a lot of cases is other phones in the same vicinity. So if someone is transporting MC phone, their phone is also pinging along the same route. Not sure if phone expert looked that far into the data but I'm sure Klein is. It would have taken at least 2 people in addition to BC. So tracking phones on the same route, 3 boyfriends and BC, that's a lot to put together. Another phone also traveling 4.2 mph? I think pounding through all that ping data from towers is time consuming but in May, Klein said the investigation is moving fast.

RSBM
What a crock!
Another thing I thought of re phone activity that busts a lot of cases is other phones in the same vicinity. So if someone is transporting MC phone, their phone is also pinging along the same route. Not sure if phone expert looked that far into the data but I'm sure Klein is. It would have taken at least 2 people in addition to BC. So tracking phones on the same route, 3 boyfriends and BC, that's a lot to put together. Another phone also traveling 4.2 mph? I think pounding through all that ping data from towers is time consuming but in May, Klein said the investigation is moving fast.

I've wondered about this too BUT since BC turned her phone off at 2:30 pm I wouldn't be surprised if others who may have been involved turned their phones off as well. I do have a feeling more than two people are involved in his disappearance.

Three was NO BIKE used that day

Interesting (to me anyway), the top speed of a trolling motor is 5 mph.
I'm starting to think SM knows more and is stating his fabrication of events with bits of truth mixed in. I see no reason he would say that he left the house and went back to the same location across the bridge going 4.2 mph in 2 to 3 hrs. He knows that doesn't add up to 17 miles. He said that on a nationally broadcast show that he had much time to prepare. But you could go to the same location in 2 to 3 hrs if you weren't on the road. He never said he took the same route just back to the same location. I'm finding it interesting to listen again for things he isn't saying that I have just inserted or assumed but isn't actually stated.
Also he never said he went to that former property, just that he crossed the bridge. In looking on maps, there is a marina across the bridge. And lots of lake homes with boat docks.
Just not sure why they would go to such lengths to dispose of his phone. There are better ways. So maybe his phone wasn't being disposed of. A murder weapon, someone would go to lengths to get rid of that. Maybe they didn't realize the speed could be determined and they brought it along to create evidence of suicide, browser history, etc. Obviously I'm not sure of the course of events but I do think a boat was involved, not a bike.

RSBM

I've wondered about this too BUT since BC turned her phone off at 2:30 pm I wouldn't be surprised if others who may have been involved turned their phones off as well. I do have a feeling more than two people are involved in his disappearance.
If he has access to tower transmissions from the key towers in the area he could also find phones that went off and came back on. It will take a lot of looking but that's what he's hired to do.
Something else interesting I saw on BPH I didn't know, BC went to OK to have surgery on her wrist, MC drove her. I guess it didn't happen on the job. She must have Native American benefits. Just an interesting side note, 3 weeks prior.

Just for all of us who aren't local and don't know what the road and hwys are like there, this is almost the route the bike would have gone. One exception is the end of 1 and beginning of 2 where he gets stuck in traffic and goes around on a side street. For anyone still holding on to a notion that MC or some criminal accomplice road a disused rusty bike with questionable tires to the bridge that day. Also a good visual if you think a dozer or 4 wheeler or refuse truck or any other conveyance traveled this route at 4.2 mph. For non-Texans, yes its true, we drive fast in TX, even in the country, it's normal.
Michael Chambers' last ride? 1
Michael Chambers' last ride? 2

I'm starting to think SM knows more and is stating his fabrication of events with bits of truth mixed in. I see no reason he would say that he left the house and went back to the same location across the bridge going 4.2 mph in 2 to 3 hrs. He knows that doesn't add up to 17 miles. He said that on a nationally broadcast show that he had much time to prepare. But you could go to the same location in 2 to 3 hrs if you weren't on the road. He never said he took the same route just back to the same location. I'm finding it interesting to listen again for things he isn't saying that I have just inserted or assumed but isn't actually stated.
Also he never said he went to that former property, just that he crossed the bridge. In looking on maps, there is a marina across the bridge. And lots of lake homes with boat docks.
Just not sure why they would go to such lengths to dispose of his phone. There are better ways. So maybe his phone wasn't being disposed of. A murder weapon, someone would go to lengths to get rid of that. Maybe they didn't realize the speed could be determined and they brought it along to create evidence of suicide, browser history, etc. Obviously I'm not sure of the course of events but I do think a boat was involved, not a bike.
Very very nice Ocgrad.
We are on the same page. As a linguist I know what people don't say is as important as what they do say. SM is not credible, he has annihilated this case

I've liked the boat idea for that speed.Is their access to river near the Chambers home or was the people fishing close buy at pond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23