Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

I have been most confused, I think, by Mr. Klein's description/explanation of Papaw's phone ping and phone data info. It almost sounds as if he's saying that the phone data from the carrier itself, as well as the phone info from another source ( BC?) is fake. Can anyone else make heads or tails out of those statements? I did read earlier on the BringPapawHome FB page an attempt at a better explanantion, but also that more info on that really can't be divulged due to ongoing investigation, as always.
Bring PaPaw Home, interesting comments , 3rd post down, by PE.

I have been most confused, I think, by Mr. Klein's description/explanation of Papaw's phone ping and phone data info. It almost sounds as if he's saying that the phone data from the carrier itself, as well as the phone info from another source ( BC?) is fake. Can anyone else make heads or tails out of those statements? I did read earlier on the BringPapawHome FB page an attempt at a better explanantion, but also that more info on that really can't be divulged due to ongoing investigation, as always.
Am I able to post a screenshot of what he said about the phone records today in his Instagram story? Or is Instagram off limits?

Whoa! It happened in a split second decision?! Things have changed. This would explain why they are looking for MC nearby. Seems to me a lot has happened in the Klein investigation.

MC, where are you and what happened?

If it happened in a split second even more surprising they have gotten away so long.I would have thought it had to be planned way in advance with fake phone records and getting rid of a body so quick and so close.Maybe someone wanted the money in the garage.

Whoa! It happened in a split second decision?! Things have changed. This would explain why they are looking for MC nearby. Seems to me a lot has happened in the Klein investigation.

MC, where are you and what happened?
It certainly seems that way, Razz, and I really, really, really hope and pray so. I still think about Papaw most every day, and wish I could come up with more scenarios that make sense and fill in the blanks :(

Say Papaw was carried out and put on a tarp as Klein has suggested. And then say the tarp was dragged across the property and others properties as well. Would the dogs pick up his scent through the tarp? I remember the dogs got a hit at the gate between Papaw's property and his neighbor's property. (And I am in no way suggesting the neighbors as those who took Papaw.) But, if you were to drag a tarp with a heavy person on it, how far would they likely go? Could they get to the water quicker that way instead of loading the tarp into a truck (which would likely leave evidence)? And if they did go to get the money, why not take it?
Where is Klein's suggestion of a tarp? Thank you

Where is Klein's suggestion of a tarp? Thank you
It was in a video interview with John ?
(The guy who talks and uses his computer to show reenactments.) This was quite a while back but after MC's son had been hurt in an accident).
Anyway, John ? was asking questions about the blood on the floor of MC's garage and Klein explained that the blood drops looked like MC had been laying on his back and was dog walked (someone holding his hands and another holding his feet)
out the door when the blood "spray"
stopped like he had been put on a tarp). So Klein did not say that is what happened but said it looked like that's what happened. I don't know if he still believes that theory but is sounds like to me, and this is just my opinion, that he still feels MC was murdered in or on his property and was somehow taken within a 3 mile radius of his home.

I was therefore speculating that if MC was put on a tarp and dragged somewhere would the dogs have alerted on that. Pure speculation.

I probably shouldn't have written it as it is too hard to go back... find the interview and then find the part where he said it and then link it.

I'll alert on my post and have it deleted.

It was in a video interview with John ?
(The guy who talks and uses his computer to show reenactments.) This was quite a while back but after MC's son had been hurt in an accident).
Anyway, John ? was asking questions about the blood on the floor of MC's garage and Klein explained that the blood drops looked like MC had been laying on his back and was dog walked (someone holding his hands and another holding his feet)
out the door when the blood "spray"
stopped like he had been put on a tarp). So Klein did not say that is what happened but said it looked like that's what happened. I don't know if he still believes that theory but is sounds like to me, and this is just my opinion, that he still feels MC was murdered in or on his property and was somehow taken within a 3 mile radius of his home.

I was therefore speculating that if MC was put on a tarp and dragged somewhere would the dogs have alerted on that. Pure speculation.

I probably shouldn't have written it as it is too hard to go back... find the interview and then find the part where he said it and then link it.

I'll alert on my post and have it deleted.
Subject to change, my current thoughts are that MC was transported in a truck from his property to wherever he is now. I don't think his own truck was used, however. Part of my reasoning is that he's such a tall man, it might be harder to transport him concealed in a car.

I still have not 100% ruled out a scenario of MC leaving of his own accord, but that's way, way down my list now. All MOO, and always subject to change :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back