Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

Wow, IMHO, that was a close-sounding match.
Based on examination from the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office, the remains are believed to be that of a Caucasian male between the ages of 60 and 80 years old. It is believed that the male would have been large in stature and had previously had a spinal surgery. The Medical Examiner believes that the male had been deceased for at least a year.
My heart skipped a beat, definitely. My guess is that MC might not have ever had spinal surgery, so it almost sounds as if that's the clincher for Suzy. Especially if all investigative processes have not been able to identify those remains. That's a real shame, and say some prayers as Suzy requested.

I'm having a hard time following what you're saying, John. What tip do you mean, or are you referring to the tip or tips that were part of the reason Klein Investigations narrowed their upcoming search area? I'm not aware of any feud, so am confused about that.
I'm sorry yes the upcoming search is based on a federal law enforcement tip to Klein.Which he mentioned many months ago.I guess it's not a feud but I have a problem with Klein actually many.Outrageous claims of finding 900 people and refusing to vouch for David Marshburn's charity when asked if it was credible,flat out lying that I wasn't the one who informed the family BC moved and the family and him wouldn't believe it until a I sent a classified ad for her house being for rent all of that came from a web sleuther here.I can't forget being threatened by white supremacist friend of his.So I that is why I ramble about him sometimes.

I'm sorry yes the upcoming search is based on a federal law enforcement tip to Klein.Which he mentioned many months ago.I guess it's not a feud but I have a problem with Klein actually many.Outrageous claims of finding 900 people and refusing to vouch for David Marshburn's charity when asked if it was credible,flat out lying that I wasn't the one who informed the family BC moved and the family and him wouldn't believe it until a I sent a classified ad for her house being for rent all of that came from a web sleuther here.I can't forget being threatened by white supremacist friend of his.So I that is why I ramble about him sometimes.
Gotcha, and thanks for clarifying. I do recall Klein mentioning tips from some Fed LE. It's been so long I just can't remember everything.

Gotcha, and thanks for clarifying. I do recall Klein mentioning tips from some Fed LE. It's been so long I just can't remember everything.
I'm thinking it was the Dallas DEA. And when I read that quite a while ago, it made me think that perhaps MC's disappearance is /was tied into some drug rings. Just speculating.

Last edited:
I'm thinking it was the Dallas DEA. And when I read that quite a while ago, it made me think that perhaps MC's disappearance is /was tied into some drug rings. Just speculating.
I thought maybe Michael found some drug money and decided to keep it when I heard about it.That area there has a history of drug trade by air and there is a lot of little private airstrips there.

I thought maybe Michael found some drug money and decided to keep it when I heard about it.That area there has a history of drug trade by air and there is a lot of little private airstrips there.

Could be he was hurt and taken by druggies and dumped somewhere. I see this only as a remote possibility but could be the DEA has heard scuttlebutt from informants and has given Klein areas to search. I also think that MC is nearby somewhere and just hasn't been found yet.

Thinking along those lines myself sometimes. Seems like a pretty straight up man, makes the riff Raff paranoid. That would lead to unpredictable incidents. And don't think that would sit well with Michael. Garage could have been an ambush while he was working out there alone. MOO just been thinking about him. Prayers for Michael and his family always

Posted two hours ago by Caroline Klein Gear of Klein Investigations to the Bring PaPaw Home Facebook page:

“Good Morning!

Due to circumstances with liability issues that have been presented to us by some of the land owners we will not be able to use the local volunteers that have signed up with our team.

We would like to thank each of you for signing up. WE have never had issues in the past like this – but we must respect the concerns of the land owner (s). The SR. Investigators will continue to do the search in the areas to which we are targeting. We, the investigators, will report to you the public the result (s) of our investigation.

We apologize again for the issues presented – and we hope everyone will pray for our team on this search.”
Caroline Klein Gear

I don’t know what to think ....

ETA: She also posted the following in the comment section:

“I want to clarify that waivers were offered to sign by each volunteer. This was not the issue. We cannot further go into anymore detail regarding this. For that purpose, I have turned off commenting further. Please understand that it is beyond our control at this point. Our team will still continue the search this week in various locations. Thank you!”

Now I am even more confused.

Posted two hours ago by Caroline Klein Gear of Klein Investigations to the Bring PaPaw Home Facebook page:

“Good Morning!

Due to circumstances with liability issues that have been presented to us by some of the land owners we will not be able to use the local volunteers that have signed up with our team.

We would like to thank each of you for signing up. WE have never had issues in the past like this – but we must respect the concerns of the land owner (s). The SR. Investigators will continue to do the search in the areas to which we are targeting. We, the investigators, will report to you the public the result (s) of our investigation.

We apologize again for the issues presented – and we hope everyone will pray for our team on this search.”
Caroline Klein Gear

I don’t know what to think ....

ETA: She also posted the following in the comment section:

“I want to clarify that waivers were offered to sign by each volunteer. This was not the issue. We cannot further go into anymore detail regarding this. For that purpose, I have turned off commenting further. Please understand that it is beyond our control at this point. Our team will still continue the search this week in various locations. Thank you!”

Now I am even more confused.

I knew in my gut it would never happen. I wasn’t shocked at all.

It almost sounds like the landowners are going to allow Klein to search but not the volunteers?

Am I reading this correctly or are they not allowing anyone to search?

Is it one landowner or all of them?

I understand the confusion.....

Sadly, I suspected there wasn't going to be a search. So now we're supposed to believe that the investigators will be searching on their own? Not buying it. They've had plenty of time to have already done this. They are just grasping at straws at this point. I do pray that this fine man will be found.

I am so disappointed. What happened!?
When I read this on FB earlier this evening, I immediately thought of you, IMHO, lol ;) And I knew there'd be some things to talk about here!
My very first reaction was a shocked "WTH???" My next instant thought was, like John said above, wouldn't you, Klein Investigations, have contacted landowners first, well before you publicly asked for search volunteers???? I truly don't get it. I still hope and pray some of them can and will search wherever it was they intended to, but oh my...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back