Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

what happened to the news that was coming? I hate being mislead, especially in a situation like this... But so good to see so much hope and love here! I'm right here with you all!
Perhaps this is what you are talking about (I’m sorry if it isn’t!):

In another missing person case Klein has been working on, the remains of the victim (Mr. Klein strongly suspects the young man was the victim of homicide) were found last week and officially identified on Tuesday.

Thomas Brown, an 18-year-old high school senior at the time of his disappearance, went missing the day before Thanksgiving in 2016 after a night of cruising around town with a couple of friends.

The case is somewhat similar to PaPaw’s case, IMO, in that there were signs of corruption among the sheriff’s department that was investigating Thomas’ disappearance (it’s a convoluted, disturbing story), and the case was transferred to the Texas Office of Attorney General and Texas Rangers about a year ago. Thomas’s mom and Mr. Klein were instrumental in making that happen.

Going back to PaPaw’s case, Suzy posted this on the BPH FB page yesterday:

“I am so moved by the news that Thomas Brown has been found. My investigative firm has done an amazing job with his case. I only know a fraction of the hours they have poured into finding this young man. Philip Klein commented on Caroline’s post that he is very proud of the work Caroline does for the missing and that it comes from her heart. I believe that to be true of everyone on their team. The same hard work that Klein Investigations has poured into this case is still being poured into Dad’s case. Yes, it took over 2 years, but Thomas was found. Dad will be found as well. I ache for the family in so many ways. I’ve imagined myself in their position many times. I have dreaded the mix of emotions that they are going through now on every search we have conducted. I am not there yet, but I know that I will be. I believe that it will be soon. Please everyone, listen to Klein when he says “If you know something – say something.” and when he urges landowners to check their property. That effort by an individual made a difference on the Brown case.”
Suzy Chambers Losoya

I think this has been the longest I've gone without checking into Papaw's thread. He isn't far from my heart, though, and whenever I attempt to brainstorm, my mind's eye always starts with Papaw being in his shop, after his Walmart trip. That seems to be where I'm stuck, and where I stay :( Bumping for MC.

Twenty Two (22) months. Beyond logical that Michael's disappearance would lead to here. I hope answers are forthcoming, just like everyone else.

It's hard to believe we've been here for 22 months, isn't it? It's much harder to try to imagine what loved ones endure. I think there's a very good chance I would literally lose my mind. The will to find Papaw and answers, and also the will to live as he would wish, could be the only saving grace.

I'm hoping there will be at the least some media coverage, including podcast updates, coming up on the two-year mark of his disappearance. I'd rather he be found before then.

I went back to a post by ocgrad at TX - TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6 . I had downloaded the blood drop picture some time back. I recently enlarged it and noticed something awkward. I rotated the picture from top 12 o'clock position to about two o'clock. I have no idea what the scale is on this picture and it's probably nothing, but when I look at the picture now where the light blood is, it looks like the outline of a face to me. Am I the only one who see's this?

BloodEnlargedRotated.jpg

I went back to a post by ocgrad at TX - TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6 . I had downloaded the blood drop picture some time back. I recently enlarged it and noticed something awkward. I rotated the picture from top 12 o'clock position to about two o'clock. I have no idea what the scale is on this picture and it's probably nothing, but when I look at the picture now where the light blood is, it looks like the outline of a face to me. Am I the only one who see's this?

View attachment 167329
I don't see it, but I'm glad you shared this so I could refresh my memory without going back ;) There are things to be learned from studying these drops. Sadly, whatever's been learned has yet to lead to Papaw. Bring Papaw Home soon!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back