Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Authorities Believe Missing Hunt County Man May Be In Danger

chambers.jpg

March 11, 2017

Deputies searched the home of Michael Chambers after he was reported missing Friday night by family.

Based on evidence found at the home, authorities believe Chambers may be in danger.

Reward Offered For Info On Missing One-Time Dallas Firefighter

March 16, 2017

A $25,000 reward is now being offered for information leading to the whereabouts of a missing one-time Dallas firefighter.

[...]

Investigators were able to locate surveillance video of a person who appears to be Chambers leaving a local Walmart on the day he went missing.

When police initially went to the Chambers’ home searching for the 70-year-old they found a small amount of blood in his workshop, but no other evidence to suggest foul play.

2 Months And Still No Sign Of Missing Retired Texas Firefighter

May 10, 2017

It’s been exactly two months since retired Dallas firefighter Michael Chambers went missing and investigators still have no leads or answers as to what happened to him or where he is.

Quinlan police and Hunt County Sheriff’s Office investigators say they work on the case daily and have even brought in Texas Equusearch, a search and recovery organization based out of Dickinson, to look for the 70-year-old man.

[...]

Chambers was last seen on Friday March 10. Investigators say security camera footage from a local Walmart appears to show him at the store that same day, but his movements and whereabouts after are pretty much unknown.

Family won't give up on missing retired Dallas firefighter in Hunt County

July 28, 2017

It’s been 20 agonizing weeks without answers for Suzy Losoya.

She’s a daughter left in limbo, wondering what happened to her father, Michael Chambers. He’s the retired Dallas firefighter who disappeared from his Quinlan home on March 10.

[...]

The family recently hired a private investigator hoping that he can help them solve the riddle of what happened to Chambers.

[...]

“My greatest fear is that someone has killed my father and has literally gotten away with murder. That's my worst fear,” she says. “I'm convinced this was a crime. I do not think this is just a missing person.”

NamUs

Texas EquuSearch

Verified Insiders:

Pmerle00
Steel54

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Thread #7

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS CASE

NO ONE has been named a POI or a suspect in Michael's disappearance. Do not sleuth Michael's sons, grandchildren, neighbors, or friends. DO NOT accuse anyone of killing Michael. Do not imply or insinuate that any of Michael's family members murdered him.

If you don't have either a link from mainstream media or law enforcement or a post from one of the Verified Insiders in this case, think long and hard before you post something as fact.

DO NOT tell people to "google" something when they ask for a link. That is a TOS violation. If someone asks for a link, provide it. I don't care if you think they are being lazy or not. Just provide the link.

There are no approved FB pages in this case except for official mainstream media FB pages and official LE pages. The Bring PaPaw Home FB page is a closed group on FB and is, per TOS, NOT approved to mention here or to discuss in any capacity. EDIT as of December 11, 2018: The Bring PaPaw Home FB page has been changed to public/open on FB, and therefore, IS allowed to be linked and mentioned here, per TOS. If the status changes back to closed or private, the FB page will once again not be allowed here.

Per discussion with Tricia regarding the facts of this case, we are going to allow limited discussion of MC's wife, BC. You must use her initials when discussing her unless you are a Verfied Insider. Limited means limited. Do NOT accuse BC of murdering her husband. You may discuss verified information regarding her actions since her husband disappeared. If these rules are not followed, this thread will likely be shut down again.

Last edited:
Is Bring Papaw Home Facebook page sleuthable?
It can be linked here, John. Only posts there by admins. there can be quoted here, while you can direct WS'ers to other interesting comments there by saying something like- " check out an interesting comment made by someone 10 or so comments down," or something similar.

It can be linked here, John. Only posts there by admins. there can be quoted here, while you can direct WS'ers to other interesting comments there by saying something like- " check out an interesting comment made by someone 10 or so comments down," or something similar.
Thanks I don't want to get in trouble but keep on eye out in the next day or two there could be interesting comment.But then it is not ws sleuthable right?

Something from the Hunt County CAD that was shared here the other day was quite interesting as the same person owning the property and building a Hunt County Sheriffs Office is ran out of and it is rent free also owns the building and land and is listed as director but is not the owner of the crematory is also someone who enjoyed frequent lunches with BC and a couple of other guys.

Something from the Hunt County CAD that was shared here the other day was quite interesting as the same person owning the property and building a Hunt County Sheriffs Office is ran out of and it is rent free also owns the building and land and is listed as director but is not the owner of the crematory is also someone who enjoyed frequent lunches with BC and a couple of other guys.
THIS!!!

I guess I was mislead by the funeral homes website as he is the owner of the crematory business.

I should have said up front that yes, BringPapawHome FB page is allowed here. I checked with a mod some time ago.

The FB page is public again, correct? We weren't allowing it to be linked or mentioned here when it was private or closed, per TOS. But I just looked and it seems to be an open public FB page once again. As long as it remains open and public, we will allow it to be linked here and mentioned. The usual social media rules apply as in any other case. For example, do not copy and paste comments made by members of the group, other than the admins of the group. Do not sleuth any members of the FB group, etc.

I reached out to Klein Investigations and found out a family member did hire them. Here is what was sent to me via FB messenger:

"Thank you on behalf of our team. "Our team has made strong forward movements in the last two weeks. We will have something to say on this case in a few weeks."
Klein Investigations and Consulting

There you go

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear