Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

I'm waiting for 2 moments.
1- him to be returned to his daughters and have a dignified place of rest
And 2- that we can finally get past the ridiculous notion that he ran off for a new life.

The suicide on a bike is also dumb, but the ran off is the most nonsensical

We are here for you, sweet man.

I'm waiting for 2 moments.
1- him to be returned to his daughters and have a dignified place of rest
And 2- that we can finally get past the ridiculous notion that he ran off for a new life.

The suicide on a bike is also dumb, but the ran off is the most nonsensical

We are here for you, sweet man.
There are some morally bankrupt people in this case. Human nature says that they had to tell someone else what they did. There is no way they kept this a complete secret. Plus, there have to be some mistakes and slip ups in the plan (the bloody dowel left behind, for example). Let’s just hope the investigators can figure this case out. You know the investigators have information that we don’t.

Yes Soccerfan, but I am afraid the "investigator" thinks he rode that bicycle off the bridge!
If you are an investigator and you think he rode his bike off that bridge, you should lose your license! I’m holding out hope that the new Sheriff’s office doesn’t embarrass itself like the previous one did when it comes to this investigation.

Just saw the reported finding on the news! I hope this brings the family, or some family, closure! I wonder if the person had a heart attack...
Being off the road like he was, you'd have to wonder, though. Likely he purposefully went into the woods - so maybe have been intentional. :(

I commented some near the beginning of MC’s case but I’m mostly just a follower and pray-er on the threads that interest me. The discovery of the skelton, bike and blue cloth in the woods just feels like it’s going to be something for this case. I hope I’m right. I so hope I’m right. It’s good to see many of the names I remember reading from the beginning and to know that others are sitting out there in the virtual world with me hoping for some resolution for the Chambers’ family and JUSTICE for MC.

Being off the road like he was, you'd have to wonder, though. Likely he purposefully went into the woods - so maybe have been intentional. :(
Well he’d have to be one damn superhero for sure. I have bad knees. There’s no way I could fathomably ride a bicycle 19-22 miles. I’m pretty sure that nonsense could be ripped up in court. Just my crippled opinion though, of course. Lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back