Found Safe TX - Michelle Reynolds - 6th Grade Reading and Language Arts Teacher - Missing Since 22 Sept 2022

Knox

Reaction score
1664161974765.png

ALVIN, Texas (KTRK) -- A middle school teacher from Alvin ISD has not been located since Thursday, the district said.

According to Alvin ISD's website, Michelle Reynolds is a 6th grade Reading and Language Arts teacher at Fairview Junior High.

Reynolds' last known location is unclear at this time.

ABC13 reached out to the district, which sent the following statement:

The safety and security of our students and staff is of utmost importance to Alvin ISD. We were made aware that one of our employees, Michelle Reynolds, has not been heard from since Thursday afternoon. Alvin ISD has reached out to the Reynolds family and has been assisting the family during this difficult time. If you have any information, please contact the Brazoria County Sheriff's Office.

Work location.
Where did she live?

Is her car at home? What about her cell phone? Was she at work on Thursday, Sept 22, the day she was last seen?

Is she disappeared as though she was going home from work ... her car, cell phone, and the teacher - vanished?

1664164173462.png

Work location.
Where did she live?

Is her car at home? What about her cell phone? Was she at work on Thursday, Sept 22, the day she was last seen?

Is she disappeared as though she was going home from work ... her car, cell phone, and the teacher - vanished?

View attachment 368838
That Coastal Plains Landfill scares me.

Her car was found in New Orleans.

ALVIN, Texas — The search for a missing Alvin ISD teacher is ongoing after her car was found in New Orleans, according to her husband.
Michelle Reynolds, 48, a teacher at Fairview Junior High, has not been heard from since Thursday afternoon. Her husband said that was the last time she was seen.

Alvin ISD confirmed Reynolds is a district employee. Her husband said his wife has been teaching sixth-grade language arts for eight years. He told KHOU 11 that they have three children together and that he's in New Orleans looking for her.

Michelle Reynolds has not been seen since Thursday, but her car has been located in New Orleans, according to her husband.
Worried for this lady. NOLA is no place to go missing! I hope she is found safe very soon.

They need to start pulling surveillance. I'm sure the school has cameras and other locations along the way should also have footage, revealing her progress to NOLA and perhaps even showing if she is alone or in some way being coerced.

SEP 26, 2022
[...]

... The Texas sheriff’s office said Reynolds’ car “was located in New Orleans,” but gave no indication of when or where it was found, nor in what condition. A spokesman for the sheriff’s office also would not say whether the woman had been expected to be in New Orleans for any reason when she was reported missing by husband Michael Reynolds.

The NOPD told Fox 8 on Monday night it had no information to provide on the investigation at this time.

[...]

SEP 26, 2022
[...]

... The Texas sheriff’s office said Reynolds’ car “was located in New Orleans,” but gave no indication of when or where it was found, nor in what condition. A spokesman for the sheriff’s office also would not say whether the woman had been expected to be in New Orleans for any reason when she was reported missing by husband Michael Reynolds.

The NOPD told Fox 8 on Monday night it had no information to provide on the investigation at this time.

[...]

Interestingly inferred is that they have no information, "to provide," which is not to say that there isn't any.
Seems so much is hidden from view with this case.

Her car was found in New Orleans.

ALVIN, Texas — The search for a missing Alvin ISD teacher is ongoing after her car was found in New Orleans, according to her husband.
Michelle Reynolds, 48, a teacher at Fairview Junior High, has not been heard from since Thursday afternoon. Her husband said that was the last time she was seen.

Alvin ISD confirmed Reynolds is a district employee. Her husband said his wife has been teaching sixth-grade language arts for eight years. He told KHOU 11 that they have three children together and that he's in New Orleans looking for her.

Thank you for finding MSM to verify. I had read and made a comment regarding it but it wasn't something I could bring forward. I'm not sure if she even worked that day.

Michelle Reynolds has not been seen since Thursday, but her car has been located in New Orleans, according to her husband.
Worried for this lady. NOLA is no place to go missing! I hope she is found safe very soon.
Her brother lives there according to her Facebook. She was there back in July.

LE absolutely knows more, she went through toll plazas, intersections. They know if the car had multiple occupants, etc. My hope is that she felt a psychological need to retreat, to go on a bender, or to meet up with someone, because in any/all of those cases she is probably still alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back