Found Deceased TX - Miranda Rodriguez, 24, Houston, 25 Aug 2017 *found in 2023*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Please anyone that has seen Miranda or heard anything. Please reach out to us we still have not heard from her or her where about...

Welcome to Websleuths glimon. I'm so sorry that Miranda being missing is what brought you here, but I'm glad you let us know she is still missing. Are you related to her?

:welcome:

Please anyone that has seen Miranda or heard anything. Please reach out to us we still have not heard from her or her where about...

I am not in your area, but am very sad to read this. can you say whether Miranda was at the hotel for work purposes or socialization? Are there other co-workers or friends that have been contacted .... nothing from anyone yet? was the hotel in decent condition after the storm passed? I will guess you have reported her missing to authorities in the area. How else might we be able to help?

Don't give up .... :hug:

I'm in Houston, pease post a pic of her on here. I will share with friends and co workers. I'm sorry she is missing. Has her phone ping been traced?

** my 2 cents worth, And humble opinion, unless noted **

Info and pics from video at
http://abc13.com/two-weeks-after-harvey-more-than-a-dozen-still-missing/2393272/
Family is posting fliers .... Miranda was supposed to be picked up to go to her parents' home during the storm time, but never arrived. She had been staying at a hotel near Airport and I-45, but they are not sure which one.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0891.jpg
    IMG_0891.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 211
Anything new? Thank you for posting

Guess not much is going on

Bump anything further?

Any update?

Miranda has been added to Charley Project:
Miranda Marie Rodriguez
  • rodriguez_miranda4.jpg
  • rodriguez_miranda5.jpg
  • rodriguez_miranda7.jpg
  • rodriguez_miranda8.jpg
  • rodriguez_miranda9.jpg
Rodriguez, circa 2017

• Missing Since 08/25/2017
  • Missing From Houston, Texas
  • Classification Missing
  • Date of Birth 03/12/1993 (25)
  • Age 24 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'2 - 5'3, 110 - 160 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Rodriguez has a tattoo of writing on her left breast and a tattoo on the back of her hand. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Rodriguez was last seen at a hotel on Airport and Interstate 45 on August 25, 2017. She was supposed to be picked up to go to her parents and wait out Hurricane Harvey there, but she never arrived. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.
Miranda Marie Rodriguez – The Charley Project

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back