TX TX - Missouri City, Hisp/NativeFem 12-18, UP71935, jogging trail, long dark hair, earring, Jan'20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi, is it possible that Jane Doe is Alicia Navarro? I was looking around and everything I have seen lines up pretty well. It's possible she was taken by someone who she met online, and ended up in the Texas area. I also think that the times line up. According to NAMUS, the bones were found about 3 months after death in late January. This would make the time of death around October, and Alicia went missing on September 15 2019. I was also looking at the rendering, and I feel like (especially in the eye/nose region) they match up so well. Honestly, I am still unsure. Here's a picture of Alicia and the artist rendering:

alicia_navarro_closeup_e76475909480bb9f461766254e795878.png
Original

(hopefully the first picture isn't as large as its showing)

Hi, is it possible that Jane Doe is Alicia Navarro? I was looking around and everything I have seen lines up pretty well. It's possible she was taken by someone who she met online, and ended up in the Texas area. I also think that the times line up. According to NAMUS, the bones were found about 3 months after death in late January. This would make the time of death around October, and Alicia went missing on September 15 2019. I was also looking at the rendering, and I feel like (especially in the eye/nose region) they match up so well. Honestly, I am still unsure. Here's a picture of Alicia and the artist rendering:

alicia_navarro_closeup_e76475909480bb9f461766254e795878.png
Original

(hopefully the first picture isn't as large as its showing)

Hi and welcome. I don't know how old this picture of Alicia is. On this picture she has braces. In the UID case this is not mentioned...she could have removed them......if they weren't already removed when she went missing. PMI is 3 months...I think the braces would have been found with the remains if she had them.

Correcting myself: There were only a few pieces of skull found.....no teeth etc. My bad. Forget the above.

Last edited:
Maybe Jane Doe is Maria Isabel Elizalde – The Charley Project
She went missing from Dallas Texas, endangered runaway, would have been 20 in 2020, she is biracial (Native American and Hispanic) Unfortunately there is no picture that shows her teeth. I see a resemblance especially in the chin and cheeks.

View attachment 260457View attachment 260458

60830525_2421294731242760_1347422891062329344_o.jpg

This is
elizalde_maria5.jpg
a picture of Maria Isabel Elizalde with her teeth showing. I also looked at it mirrored, but no match.
More pictures of her here: Maria Isabel Elizalde – The Charley Project

IMO her teeth are different then Jane Doe's.

Last edited:
I have not yet, I can't until my next day off from work on Monday. I will be doing it as soon as I can though, I feel as if what I've found may be able to help the case in some way.

I realize your post is older (September 2020), but I just wondered if you had gone ahead and submitted this last fall? Because I was on the Alicia thread yesterday and came to the same thought and submitted it to the NamUs contact before I read this. Did you ever hear anything back?

I'm usually over on the Missing Persons board so I am learning my way around over here again. I wish I would have seen your post first, but the NamUs contact guy will hopefully give me a pass for a duplicate submission!

(BTW the round-about reason I submitted was when looking at Alicia's thread I saw a name mentioned in a FB comment, and then looking at them noticed another name whose location was very close to this city in Texas. Whew, I'm really trying to be good and not irk the Mods lol.)

Has anyone been able to confirm the Alicia Navarro rule out? I live in Glendale and I still see the billboards every day, it’s heartbreaking if this was her the whole time.

Attachments

• ws1.jpg
    ws1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 26
Has anyone submitted Alicia as a match?
@Unsolved did back in Jun'21. There still aren't any exclusions listed on Jane Doe's profile.
Thanks for submitting, @Unsolved!

RBBM
I realize your post is older (September 2020), but I just wondered if you had gone ahead and submitted this last fall? Because I was on the Alicia thread yesterday and came to the same thought and submitted it to the NamUs contact before I read this. Did you ever hear anything back?

I'm usually over on the Missing Persons board so I am learning my way around over here again. I wish I would have seen your post first, but the NamUs contact guy will hopefully give me a pass for a duplicate submission!

(BTW the round-about reason I submitted was when looking at Alicia's thread I saw a name mentioned in a FB comment, and then looking at them noticed another name whose location was very close to this city in Texas. Whew, I'm really trying to be good and not irk the Mods lol.)

Original
Original

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
I don't know how likely this is distance wise but the two visually remind me of each other.

Katalina's NamUs profile is still active. Her NCMEC profile appears to have been removed. I got a "No Search Results" page after searching for her name. The pdf file linked below is from Mar'21 (see pg 5 of 15).

https://www.missingkids.org/content/dam/missingkids/ncmec/walmart-posters/march_2021/Zone2.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felicia1970
Back