TX - Mona Nelson charged w/ Murder of Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oppps never mind.. i just went back and found hamony's post and you guys already have that one, Sorry!!

Jonathan_Fosters_01_540x405.jpg

God bless you, sweetheart.

I still can't find the pic I'm looking for, but here are some from Amanda's case archive (thank you for doing this, Amanda):

Medical Examiner and crime tech with a container. I believe Jonathan's body is in this box, as there are no pictures of a body bag.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...0%20-TX-/?action=view&current=122810body2.jpg

Perspective on size of blue blanket:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...X-/?action=view&current=122910burnedbody4.jpg

Blue blanket over culvert:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...tion=view&current=ktrk_123010_bodyburned2.jpg

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&current=ktrk_122910_burnedbody.jpg

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...ster%20%20-TX-/?action=view&current=ditch.jpg

LEO lifting blue blanket, stick in hand:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...TX-/?action=view&current=122810foundabody.jpg

Hi everyone- Just so you all know I am still actively following this story. So far I have found NO media reports recently about this case. Trust me, I am searching for them every day.
Say what you will about the Quannell X guy, but at least his name was helping to keep this story in the news. (IMO)
This has been the quietest story of a supposed serial killer I have ever seen.

Hi everyone- Just so you all know I am still actively following this story. So far I have found NO media reports recently about this case. Trust me, I am searching for them every day.
Say what you will about the Quannell X guy, but at least his name was helping to keep this story in the news. (IMO)
This has been the quietest story of a supposed serial killer I have ever seen.

Lynnb - thanks for actively following for justice in this heinous crime. I too am checking in here multiple times a day. The only link to news I know by heart is khou. PLEASE post anything you find or hear. :gthanks:

snipped by me

I still can't find the pic I'm looking for, but here are some from Amanda's case archive (thank you for doing this, Amanda):

Medical Examiner and crime tech with a container. I believe Jonathan's body is in this box, as there are no pictures of a body bag.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...0%20-TX-/?action=view&current=122810body2.jpg

If his body is in fact in this box, wouldn't it be a struggle for this man to carry? I don't know his strength, but 100 lbs in a container seems like a lot to be carrying all by yourself.

Also, is it customary to remove bodies from crime scenes in this fashion?

Haven't kept up in this - been on other threads - but it is just a tragedy. My heart breaks for this little guy. Do we know the WHY yet?? Why she did this?? Thanks.

Hello, my dear friend. I know exactly which pic you mean, and I looked high and low for it yesterday, and couldn't find it.

Harmony, if you we get a PL thread for this, and you can possibly find some time, I would so appreciate your input (as well as your emotional support lol - this is a really tough one. :( )

If a PL thread is opened I will be there (when I can)...

((((HUGS))))

snipped by me

If his body is in fact in this box, wouldn't it be a struggle for this man to carry? I don't know his strength, but 100 lbs in a container seems like a lot to be carrying all by yourself.

JF's burned body would be very fragile, IMO. Transporting in a box might protect more of the evidence and tissues than a bag?

snipped by me

I don't know the answers to either of your questions. I'm sorry.

I just wanted everyone to know that I check here many times a day for news about Jonathan. I have not and will not forget him. I also check Houston news several times a day and speak with a very close friend of mine in Houston about Jonathan every chance I get. I have also "liked" Justice for Jonathan Foster on FB in an effort to keep updated on everything. This case has really broken my heart to pieces. I have two very sweet boys and one is his age. I am also very upset that the national media hasn't covered his story. Is it because he is an older boy and not a little boy or a girl? Boys get abducted and murdered too :(

I’m no expert but, more than likely, the remains weighed much less than 100 lbs given that the human body is composed of about 60% water and fact the remains were burned at high heat.

I question, if the remains were 3 feet long, how could they have fit in that box?

JF's burned body would be very fragile, IMO. Transporting in a box might protect more of the evidence and tissues than a bag?

Would they place him on a back board and then in regular body bag to preserve evidence in this cirucmstance? As far as his weight, I think there would have been alot of bodily fluids gone..along with decomp because of his injuries and the length of time he was there. Unfortunately, although winter, it was pretty warm within those days per locals..in the 70's.

Hate to type this, but maybe LE didn't mention the extent of the physical damage done to little JF to the media because of the family. Some have wondered of the amputation of his lower extremities...might there be upper also? Sorry...but I'm just wondering since she had ties to MX with trafficking and it is known fact that MX drug cartels are now settled in Houston, if she had or Wanted her hand in that....and we all know how they execute. She had no job that we know of and was making $600 per person to smuggle them in...so she may have wanted to resort to her old way of making a fast buck...and the pay is up about double to $2500/per. Maybe this time drugs or yes, even becoming an enforcer. The real bad gang of MS13 is connected with the cartels now and also within the state of TX. You have to prove yourself to belong and they do not discriminate for having female members.

Here's one article, but if you google, MS13, cartel, drugs, etc along with Dallas/Houston, you get the idea.
http://www.davickservices.com/Line_In_Sand3.htm

Okay, so that could explain why his body wasn't in peices. I still wonder about the shrinkage and if that was due to the skin burning or being cut...sorry I know it's hard to think about. I guess we still don't know if 3' was an accurate measurement though.

I learned from the Alicia Debolt case, that when a body is burned by fire it will draw in...the arms and legs draw up...can't remember what the technical term is; but that was in a fire with accelerant used. Can't imagine too many people or experts have come across this manner of trying to destroy a body..maybe burns and mutilation vs consumption. We don't know how deep the wounds were to prevent tests like toxicology, etc, but it disturbs me LE said "she was thorough".

There just seems to be so many cases of burned bodies lately. I guess the perps think it will destroy evidence...but it doesn't. Most of the time the internal organs are preserved and can help with COD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288