TX TX - Monika Wilson, 6, & Marquail Rose (located), 7, San Antonio, 5 June 2017

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
https://www.ksat.com/news/san-antonio-police-search-for-missing-girl-boy

Police said Monika Wilson, 6, and Marquail Rose Jr., 7, were last seen Monday in the 100 block of Lakeshore Drive.

It is believed the two are not together at this time, police said.

Monika is described by police as 3 feet 9 inches tall and weighing 50 pounds with wavy shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes. Marquail is described by police as 4 feet tall and weighing 55 pounds with curly ear top-length brown hair and green eyes.

Wow! Last seen on Monday and LE is just now asking for help in finding them?! Who was the last person to see them? A little more info. needed!

Still missing. I hope they are found pronto. I keep checking for updates. Be safe, babies.

The SAPD should have gotten this information out on Monday, when these kids went missing. Why in the world did they not do anything for almost 5 days? This is a 6 & 7 year old, for goodness sake.

This is kind of local to me. None of this story makes sense imo. I have been looking for updates but haven't found any. Unfortunately their story was replaced by the story of a woman who intentionally left her two baby girls in the car for 15 hours. I hope they give us more info soon and pray that both of these beautiful kiddos are found safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The SAPD should have gotten this information out on Monday, when these kids went missing. Why in the world did they not do anything for almost 5 days? This is a 6 & 7 year old, for goodness sake.

The question is when were the police told they were missing?

What a strange story. They went missing together, days ago, but are now said not to be together anymore--maybe... ?

Who saw them last? Are they related or were they living in same place?

So they were last seen 'together' on Monday, June 5th, on that particular block?

No time given, no context, no mention of who was caring for them, or when they were reported missing.....I don't get it.

I don't know how to share maps on here but I just looked and Lakeshore Dr deadends at Walzem Creek. I don't know if the creek has water or is dry now.

I wonder what in the world is making them think the two are no longer together at this point. This is really scary - too little to be missing for days

I wonder what in the world is making them think the two are no longer together at this point. This is really scary - too little to be missing for days

Now I'm really worried. I see no updates anywhere. I am worried for these two .

San Antonio is 🔥 HOT 🔥 too. It's 92° right NOW, at quarter of seven in the evening..

Is there actually a creek there..? Did they wander off to get their feet wet or play in the water? Is there water to play in?

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

San Antonio is [emoji91] HOT [emoji91] too. It's 92° right NOW, at quarter of seven in the evening..

Is there actually a creek there..? Did they wander off to get their feet wet or play in the water? Is there water to play in?

I looked at a map online and saw the creek. Whether it has water in it or not is another thing. I wish the news would dig deeper into this story. I don't live in San Antonio anymore but I don't live too far away. Hopefully we will hear that they've been found safe but if not I will go down there on Wednesday and see if the creek has water. BTW I used to be "lost in Austin" too but I moved a long time ago.

I looked at a map online and saw the creek. Whether it has water in it or not is another thing. I wish the news would dig deeper into this story. I don't live in San Antonio anymore but I don't live too far away. Hopefully we will hear that they've been found safe but if not I will go down there on Wednesday and see if the creek has water. BTW I used to be "lost in Austin" too but I moved a long time ago.

Checking to see if the creek has water would be really helpful. Maybe you could look around a bit too whilst you're there?

Hey neighbor! Don't tell anyone, but I liked San Antonio better! 😝

Not much new, but this article says the police do not believe the 2 children are together now. They must know more than they are saying. At least I hope so.

http://www.ktsa.com/sapd-searching-missing-girl-boy/

Police do not believe the grade-schoolers are together at this time.

Anyone with information is asked to call SAPD’s Missing Persons Unit at 210-207-7660. The case number is 17-125559.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back