TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, prized cyclist, fatally shot before race, Austin, May 2022 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not surprised she has been caught, but am surprised that she was found on the beach in Costa Rica! I felt all along that the US Marshals Service would find her, but I felt it was unlikely she had been able to use a fake passport to board a flight out of the country. I fully believe the heat was brought down on someone close to her, ahem, and that person finally began to sing like a canary, realizing they didn't want to be someone's cellmate. Looking forward to hearing more details of the capture.

Kudos to the authorities who did not rest, but went after this alleged murderer with all the resources needed to bring her back to face the charges leveled against her. and may justice be swift! JMO

"Sources say she had undergone plastic surgery"

I wonder what sources say that KA had undergone plastic surgery. I have my doubts about this, but time will tell if it is the case if legitimate sources say so, and if we see for ourselves, of course. I suppose it could be some minor plastic surgery, but doubt that it is anything major, JMO.

Costa Rica is so cliché for a yoga instructor, too. I’m thrilled she is caught and can’t wait to find out more details!
That was my first thought as well--cliche! Come on, lady, you could've done better! As if this case wasn't riddled with stereotypes to begin with lol. (Saying this as an ex-Austinite)

They arrested her yesterday. I wonder why it is just being reported today, and wonder when she will be returned to Texas. I think that is a perp walk we all want to see! I hope there will be a presser today. JMO

I have my doubts, but if KA used her sister's passport, then that opens up the possibility that they have become twins.

And if she has the sister's passport, then I hope the sister is also arraigned on accessory after the fact charges.

Her apparent complicity in this has caused the family of the murdered Moriah Wilson, the friends and cycling community, and many others great pain and lack of closure.

Perhaps the sister was cooperating with LE and gave them info? I hope she did turn over everything she knew about her sister, the future convicted felon.

"Investigators had recently discovered that Armstrong, using a fake passport, had boarded a flight from Newark International Airport at 5:09 p.m. EST on May 18, and arrived in San Jose, Costa Rica, at 8:27 p.m. EST."

So they have known for more than a month now that she did board the flight in Newark to San Juan Costa Rica

Costa Rica is english-speaking, home to many USAnians, and has good quality infrastructure. I suppose that also means that the medical care ( ie; plastic surgery) is quite good, too.

Can't wait to find out the details of the fake passport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member