TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, prized cyclist, fatally shot before race, Austin, May 2022 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn!

In this clip the guy at the hostel holds up KA passport, then CA passport, then a receipt for plastic surgery dated June 23, all of which was in her storage locker at the hostel. !!!

Talk about having the receipts! This guy does haha
UMMMM - why did local LE not confiscate everything in her locker??? Do they not need that evidence, along with the US ???

So now it seems clear IMO (thanks to Inside Edition!) she was indeed using her sisters passport… now I wonder why it took until this week to follow that lead. I’ve made fun of JJ the private investigator who first came out with the new drivers license in the sisters name in NY, and then those composite disguise pictures which now seem dead on! But he kind of called it!

I bet they needed a warrant because sister not cooperating so they couldn’t search and get the info her passport was gone until lately. MOO

I have a feeling that witness will be getting a call from law enforcement very soon. :D
That is just unbelievable. He isn't even a hostel employee, but a random witness? Or perhaps he is an employee there, but if local LE did not obtain the contents of her locker during her arrest, she could state in court they were tampered with. OMG. And the key evidence is those passports, now in the hands of some random person?

I had strong feelings her sister was helping her. Can’t say for sure that the sister willingly gave KA her passport, but it doesn’t seem like CA was forthcoming to LE with that information. I also didn’t trust KA’s dad after hearing him speak during his initial interview - claiming that KA couldn’t have possibly killed Mo because he knows how KA thinks, and that Colin had SEVERAL lovers and then dad asking about their whereabouts the night Mo was brutally murdered - trying to pass blame on Colin and other alleged lovers, but no, not his daughter - his beloved daughter couldn’t have possibly done this. Ok DAD. I get that he was probably in denial and scared, but his words and accusations gave me pause. I’m beginning to wonder if KA’s personality was shaped by a family of enablers. Did she really think she could get away with this? She is ICE COLD! Dude, I’d never kill anyone, but if I did …I probably wouldn’t even be able to function well enough to put my pants on the next day - let alone get a plan, sell my truck, fly to NY with my yoga mat in tow, get to Jersey- then to Costa Rica where I chop my hair off, color it, and schedule plastic surgery and then teach yoga. This girl is one scary ice cold chick!

So she spent half her jeep sale on a nose job....well then. Where did she have surgery, in NYC or in CR? She just seems like a walking cliche. Flying with her yoga mat. Off to CR to take classes and teach surfboard yoga? It's all so predictable.
Yep, banal as they come. She prolly thought she was upgrading her life. She wasn't making any sacrifices in having a new life in Costa Rica.

I had strong feelings her sister was helping her. Can’t say for sure that the sister willingly gave KA her passport, but it doesn’t seem like CA was forthcoming to LE with that information. I also didn’t trust KA’s dad after hearing him speak during his initial interview - claiming that KA couldn’t have possibly killed Mo because he knows how KA thinks, and that Colin had SEVERAL lovers and then dad asking about their whereabouts the night Mo was brutally murdered - trying to pass blame on Colin and other alleged lovers, but no, not his daughter - his beloved daughter couldn’t have possibly done this. Ok DAD. I get that he was probably in denial and scared, but his words and accusations gave me pause. I’m beginning to wonder if KA’s personality was shaped by a family of enablers. Did she really think she could get away with this? She is ICE COLD! Dude, I’d never kill anyone, but if I did …I probably wouldn’t even be able to function well enough to put my pants on the next day - let alone get a plan, sell my truck, fly to NY with my yoga mat in tow, get to Jersey- then to Costa Rica where I chop my hair off, color it, and schedule plastic surgery and then teach yoga. This girl is one scary ice cold chick!
100% ice cold!

What would she have done to anyone who stood in her way from here on out? I’m thinking Matt Damon in Talented Mr Ripley type stuff

That is just unbelievable. He isn't even a hostel employee, but a random witness? Or perhaps he is an employee there, but if local LE did not obtain the contents of her locker during her arrest, she could state in court they were tampered with. OMG. And the key evidence is those passports, now in the hands of some random person?
Surely he can provide a pic with her bandaged bloody nose? He got his hands on everything else!

Maybe he was the tipster? And the photo was taken BEFORE LE tracked her down.

I had strong feelings her sister was helping her. Can’t say for sure that the sister willingly gave KA her passport, but it doesn’t seem like CA was forthcoming to LE with that information. I also didn’t trust KA’s dad after hearing him speak during his initial interview - claiming that KA couldn’t have possibly killed Mo because he knows how KA thinks, and that Colin had SEVERAL lovers and then dad asking about their whereabouts the night Mo was brutally murdered - trying to pass blame on Colin and others alleged lovers, but no, not his daughter - his beloved daughter couldn’t have possibly done this. Ok DAD. I get that he was probably in denial and scared, but his words and accusations gave me pause. I’m beginning to wonder if KA’s personality was shaped by a family of enablers. Did she really think she could get away with this? She is ICE COLD! Dude, I’d never kill anyone, but if I did …I probably wouldn’t even be able to function well enough to put my pants on the next day - let alone get a plan, sell my truck, fly to NY with my yoga mat in tow, get to Jersey- then to Costa Rica where I chop my hair off, color it, and schedule plastic surgery and then teach yoga. This girl is one scary ice cold chick!
I totally hear what you're saying! I also would not be able to put my pants on the next day, LOL. And I don't think she planned this in advance or else she would have probably arranged for fake ID at a leisurely pace, and not rope her sister into it for god's sake, would have obtained more money if she could have, not have sold the truck last minute, stalked her in a different car or parked hers miles away and walked (worried about cameras) and so on. It may have generically transpired in her head over the course of a few weeks, like, "Oh great, Mo is coming to town. I need to keep an eye on Colin." and then BAM, she learned he was probably hooking up with her, and she flew off into a rage that she hoped would never have had to happen in her head.

I totally hear what you're saying! I also would not be able to put my pants on the next day, LOL. And I don't think she planned this in advance or else she would have probably arranged for fake ID at a leisurely pace, and not rope her sister into it for god's sake, would have obtained more money if she could have, not have sold the truck last minute, stalked her in a different car or parked hers miles away and walked (worried about cameras) and so on. It may have generically transpired in her head over the course of a few weeks, like, "Oh great, Mo is coming to town. I need to keep an eye on Colin." and then BAM, she learned he was probably hooking up with her, and she flew off into a rage that she hoped would never have had to happen in her head.
I agree I think she was simmering on this for months and that night, with the outing CS took MW on, and lied about, she felt extra pissed off and decided to just do it. Not counting on the neighborhood cameras catching her car and not comprehending that there were people out there who would promptly tell the police about her anger at MW and turn her into a suspect. The way she acted at the police station and then the reported panicked ringing of a friends doorbell after that seem inconsistent with understanding that she would be a top suspect so quickly.

I also think maybe she threw MW’s bike into the bushes to make it look like a burglary gone bad, but then again maybe she did use it to make a quick getaway to her car after the murder.

So many thoughts on this.

I always thought she was using her sister's passport, hence the detour through New York. Plus, it was just too easy.

And if I was KA, I would have kept those passports on my person at all times, not leave them in a locker in a room I shared with SEVEN other strangers. It looks like the "lockers" are more just cubbyies from the pictures and videos I've seen that anyone can just snoop through.

Some people have noted that if KA took CA's passport, then CA wouldn't be able to visit her, but I think the priority was to get her out of the US as quickly as possible. I think the idea was that once the hoopla died down, CA would just file for a new passport, never suspecting that anyone would figure out that KA could have used hers. Or maybe KA was hoping the hoopla would die down and she could sneak back into the US at some point. It didn't seem like her current situation in Costa Rica was sustainable, especially since she dropped more than half of her Jeep money on plastic surgery.

I am now DYING to see the pictures.

Edited for grammar.

Bam! Inside Edition for the win!

Also, why would there be a note to "whom it may concern" verifying the amount of money KA spent on plastic surgery. A receipt for her to get reimbursed from someone?
because, as perhaps @Countem will verify, medical cost are deductible to the extent they exceed 7.5 % of AGI. :)
Who loves a little tax talk on a Friday night? I do!

why would there be a note to "whom it may concern" verifying the amount of money KA spent on plastic surgery. A receipt for her to get reimbursed from someone? Daddy?
I think it's probably just the formula used in Costa Rica, in creating official documents. Plus they likely just give everyone a receipt, part of their own accounting. In her place, I'd keep it in case something went wrong and I needed to go back.

I don't care about the bandage, I want to see the new nose
ETA I wonder whether it was to look more like her sister's nose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member