TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, prized cyclist, fatally shot before race, Austin, May 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to follow the timeline after LE questioning and pardon me if I have missed stated facts on sequence, LE has stated they had to let KA go based on invalid warrant. Do we know the timeline from this point forward, locations and duration of where she went? Did she see CS right after release from LE? Family, friend or co-worker? Or did she just walk out of LE, get in Jeep and drive on that day?

Trying to follow the timeline after LE questioning and pardon me if I have missed stated facts on sequence, LE has stated they had to let KA go based on invalid warrant. Do we know the timeline from this point forward, locations and duration of where she went? Did she see CS right after release from LE? Family, friend or co-worker? Or did she just walk out of LE, get in Jeep and drive on that day?

It sounds like they were both questioned on the 12th then it is unclear what happened after that other than CS saying he last spoke to KA on the 13th.

One clarification I think is important. I **think** that the affidavit shows that the text message sent from MW to CS questioning their relationship happened in January. That’s not to say that MW wasn’t still trying to clarify in May… but the ‘evidence’ we have of that is from January.

ADMIN REMINDERS

- the ONLY people who may be sleuthed on this thread are the victim and the named suspect.
- the victim in any case discussed on this site may not be blamed according to WS TOS.
- anyone who wants to share inside information MUST apply for Verified Insider status.
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

- ANYthing posted as a fact must include a direct link to that information in an MSM or LE source.

Posts that violate the Terms of Service we ALL agreed to when we joined will be removed, and repeat infractions may result in temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges. These TOS were developed to honor and respect the victims, their family and friends, and all members and guests who read here. THANK YOU for your efforts to uphold these rules.

I think if the suspect Caitlin Armstrong’s hair is cut or even just pulled back in a ponytail or braided, if she has a cap on etc, she could easily look VERY different than she does in the 2 or so pictures that LE has released of her where her hair is very long, wavy, and red. And much less likely to draw attention or be spotted.

Last edited:
I think if the suspect Caitlin Armstrong’s hair is cut or even just pulled back in a ponytail or braided, if she has a cap on etc, she could easily look VERY different than she does in the 2 or so pictures that LE has released of her where her hair is very long, wavy, and red. And much less likely to draw attention or be spotted.
While CA is an attractive woman, there is not much of anything particularly distinctive about her appearance. She looks like probably 25 other random women I see on any given day. And, as you say, if she changes her hair color or style, or wears a baseball cap, there's that, which is why I believe there is a good chance she may still be in the area. I think there is a much better chance of spotting her car, which does have some rather distinctive details, than of spotting her. JMO

Yes, I have to agree as I think of it more.

Or maybe MW's bike would be the commonality MW had with CS and KA would want to destroy that, just as she destroyed MW.

I dunno. I can see it both ways.

But dumping the bike is another odd part of all this. And a behaviour risky enough to be part of a rage murder.
Yes, I agree--to me there appears to be a lot of examples in an over the top rage murder where the suspect continues on with odd behavior after killing their victim--such as Bonola--dragging OG in a hocky totebag down the street, and Jessica Camilleri who took her mother's head outside and left it on a neighbor's front lawn. I think the adrenaline is on high crazy octane for some of these killers--and trashing MW's bicycle in the bushes down the street from where she was staying could have been, as some have speculated--KA deciding to jump on the bicycle to fly faster from MW's house back to her Jeep.

KA recently joined a real estate firm in Austin as an associate agent in March 2022 (the firm has since scrubbed all mentions of her from their social media and website, but a cached version of their Facebook post can be accessed here). My guess is she got involved in real estate because her career as a yoga teacher wasn't paying enough to support her<modsnip> On top of CS's alleged infidelity, I can imagine her having to pivot away from her passion (yoga) to a 'normal' job (real estate) would be stressful, as it seems KA was the one who had to step aside from her passion to support both of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
KA recently joined a real estate firm in Austin as an associate agent in March 2022 (the firm has since scrubbed all mentions of her from their social media and website, but a cached version of their Facebook post can be accessed here). My guess is she got involved in real estate because her career as a yoga teacher wasn't paying enough to support both her and CS, as he presumably wasn't making much money with his biking career. On top of CS's alleged infidelity, I can imagine her having to pivot away from her passion (yoga) to a 'normal' job (real estate) would be stressful, as it seems KA was the one who had to step aside from her passion to support both of them.

Wow I didn’t know she joined the realty firm quite recently.
And we can’t forget she also was working at the custom trailer business Wheelhouse Mobile that she was his partner in.

(Arrest warrant issued in shooting death of Moriah Wilson)

I can't imagine who would help KA hide in the Austin area, or anywhere for that matter. This is such a high profile case in the news, I think everyone would want to be distanced from her, except maybe family members who would likely be trying to get her to turn herself in with the help of a good lawyer. Perhaps this is in the works, if she is still alive.

But I assume that LE are monitoring communications of KA's family members, who they say is not from the Austin area.

I wonder if her experience in real estate is helping KA in some way, in terms of places to hide out, however temporary. I also assume that LE are checking with her employer and the access she would have had to empty homes on the market, etc.

This just didn't have to happen.

MW seems direct, sincere, and a responsible woman who didn't want to be a side chick. There is only the information about the last contact MW and CS had and it seems like it was a collegial friend-based event.

Just one post before I go to bed. Moriah, from everything I’ve read, was just a young, talented athlete who loved maple creemees. Went to private schools, was an elite skier and bicyclist. Salt of the earth.

Too bad she got tangled up with much older, not so much salt of the earth people. I wish for her she’d stayed around people her age, and it makes me sick this happened to her. Praying for justice.

I really wonder what kind of relationship KA perceived herself as being in, because from the outside looking in, this certainly didn't seem to be a compelling. CS is living as a pro athelete in a super niche sport, in KA's house. They've been together for years with no apparent commitment. She "has to" threaten another woman to stay away from her man. And yet "her man" is hiding phone numbers, text messages and illicit getaways with this woman and probably others. SMH. MOO.

I think KA's hatred of MW had to do with a twisted perception that she had everything she wanted: youth, athleticism, a top spot in gravel cycling, and CS's (fleeting) attention. But had MW bowed out and stayed away, what then? KA goes back to another interminable period of supporting CS and handling the books for his hobby-business while he is "grumpy" that she can't keep up with him as an elite athlete? Or does KA think that they both then ride off into the gravel-trailed sunset together? The other woman was never the issue in the relationship. MOO.
What’s the age difference between MW and KA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Tejas1821