TX - Moriah Wilson, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Certainly she had help. The average American can’t just walk out and get a valid passport without help,” the former federal agent said. “Whoever she went to is going to have to be held responsible in their role in aiding and abetting her trip to Costa Rica."

I dunno. When I learned KA, 34, was first picked up on an outstanding warrant for unpaid botox treatments, and the victim she regarded as her rival was 25, well....
I’m not saying this is the case, but people do get Botox for various reasons other than vanity - for instance, migraine headaches. It has helped me for years with debilitating pain. KA is an exceptionally and naturally attractive woman though and maybe wanted to maintain her youthful appearance. A lot of women use it to keep wrinkles from forming. Even young adults in their 20’s are using it.

Yikes. What a change.
I've only ever seen photos of her with a huge smile. It'd be good to compare this mug shot with a previous photo of her sans smile. That can really change a face. Her face lights up when she smiles and her cheeks are pronounced. In this mugshot, her face looks "slanted" or something is off about the angle, and her cheeks are not as pronounced. Did she have lipo on the cheeks, perhaps?

I also don't see any scar on her nose. If plastic surgery was performed on it in the past few weeks, wouldn't it still be bruised or have a visible red scar?

They really should have had her look directly at the camera, eyes included.

I also think her sister has brown eyes from what I've seen, and it looks like KA's are gray. Wonder if colored contacts were to have been her next purchase.

Looks like the case is for a misdemeanor - so likely it’s for the Botox. The passport I believe would fall under a federal charge.
So she cheats a company for botox (less than $1000) and ends up with a warrant for that.....but can afford almost 6.5 thousand for the facelift?!

Where's the money coming from?

Her lawyer's bio says this, so this might be one angle they take:
Because I served as a Travis County mental health civil prosecutor, I am often hired by well-resourced families to represent young adults with mental health diagnoses facing criminal charges.

I guess if you've got the money to afford it, the defense could be that she didn't do it and if she did do it was due to mental health issues.

Looks like the case is for a misdemeanor - so likely it’s for the Botox. The passport I believe would fall under a federal charge.
Do you think the bond amount of $3,500 for the theft charge makes sense for a misdemeanor charge? I am not familiar with this kind of thing, so really don't know. It seems excessive to me, but maybe it is customary, but then so many people would be held in jail for misdemeanors if they couldn't afford that bail amount, and that's a lot of people.

She really looks more like her sister now. Both very pretty girls. I wonder if that was her objective - to match her sister’s appearance more closely.

There’s a photo of them together in the story at this link.

For timeline clarity, BBM.

After Armstrong landed in San Jose, Costa Rica, she went about changing her appearance. She cut her distinctive reddish hair and dyed it brown.
Marshals say one of the primary ways they tracked Armstrong was by searching for local yoga studios and seeing if Armstrong signed up for courses.
“When foreign officials arrived at that yoga studio, they did find a handwritten login that was the same alias that she was going by when she traveled to Costa Rica.”

Is it just me or was she trying to steal the identity of a deceased person, one she made deceased?

Where had the victim been prior to her arrival in Austin? Could her passport have been in plain sight, an easy swipe?

Ari. Moriah.

It makes no sense for KA to morph into her sister as a disguise since they already look alike.

But the competition? Sick twist.

This reeks of the macabre.

JMO

Totally different nose, lip augmentation top & bottom, facial fillers to restore volumn & fill wrinkles, botox. Very scary face, looks like an ax murderer. Her original face appeared to have had nose work & all her teeth with big white veneers. Should have kept her original face & chopped off all that fuzzy hair.

Do you think the bond amount of $3,500 for the theft charge makes sense for a misdemeanor charge? I am not familiar with this kind of thing, so really don't know. It seems excessive to me, but maybe it is customary, but then so many people would be held in jail for misdemeanors if they couldn't afford that bail amount, and that's a lot of people.
It does seem high for a misdemeanor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member