TX - Moriah Wilson, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
KA had at least one face to face confrontation with Mo previously where KA tried to make it clear to Mo that KA was the one dating CS. KA also found text messages from Mo in CS’s phone and deleted them. Her anger and frustration with Mo had been brewing for months and months.

We need a lawyer to look up the theft. Bond's too high for it to be the botox theft.

View attachment 352481
@Kristin Esq.

Does Texas and/or Travis County employ a bond schedule where OP sees a gross disparity here? Considering KA is a proven flight risk, $3,500 seems reasonable. JMO

ETA:

Class B​

Punishable by up to six months in jail, a fine of up to $2,000, or both.

Last edited:
I'm by no means saying her new face is bad but IMO it was a downgrade and shows that she valued her freedom more than her looks.

I hope every time she looks in the mirror she is reminded of what she did to Mo and regrets all the bad choices she made.
I don’t know. She looks different, but It’s really hard to tell if she looks improved or worse because she looks really different with and without make up on and her hair fixed. For instance - the cycling photos where her hair is up and shaped from the helmet - she barely looks like her glamorous made up photos.

BBM
That goes right back to my earlier question. If she used 1/2 the sale of her car for her facelift, and now hires this attorney??

Again where is the money coming from?!

She may be divesting of her real estate holdings. Or her attorney may have accepted them as collateral in a contract to cover the retainer until they are sold?

As a first impression, I'd say the nose job, lip filers, cheek fillers, and shorter brown hair were definitely done to make her look much more like her sister, CA.

Daily Mail is reporting her sister's passport was found, along with her passport in Costa Rica.

Now how would she end up with her sister's passport?

This is a very high profile case as we know. There will be Datelines, 48 Hours, 20/20, and more. This visibility is a huge career enhancer for a defense attorney.

This is my stock answer whenever people think that someone has to be paying a huge retainer or a private defense attorney wouldn’t take the case. THE PUBLICITY ITSELF HAS VALUE!

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 12.32.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-03 at 12.32.28 PM-min.png

Wow. There is a massive difference in the 'before' and 'after.' She almost looks like a completely different person. Is her sister older than her? Because she definitely looks older now. I would be interested to know if she showed the surgeon a 'reference' photo, and if so, of who?

Out of just plain curiosity, Have KA’s mother or siblings done any public interviews?

We've read a statement from KA's mother in MSM, as well as her father, separately in MSM, but not from her sister or brother. We've also read a statement in MSM from CS's father when he was contacted by phone by MSM, ostensibly when MSM got the wrong number as they were looking up numbers to reach CS for a statement.

This is the first time I read that CS bought the guns at KA’s request. Is this his statement or your theory?
I posted the link in the last discussion.

This is from May 24, more recent articles confirm.

"A gun recovered after the murder of a professional cyclist has "significant" potential to be the same weapon a boyfriend bought months earlier for the woman accused of the killing, police said."

We need a lawyer to look up the theft. Bond's too high for it to be the botox theft.

View attachment 352481
@Kristin Esq.

I agree, posted above, $3,500 looks high for the botox charge.

We still haven't seen the federal charges, regarding fraudulent use of a passport and the evading arrest charge/fugitive charge. I assume they will be added soon. Wonder if there will be bond posted for these charges.

"We’re relieved to know this phase of uncertainty is now behind us, and we trust that justice will prevail,” the statement said. “We’d like to ask for the media to respect our privacy at this time, as they have over the last six weeks.”

View attachment 352488View attachment 352489

Wow. There is a massive difference in the 'before' and 'after.' She almost looks like a completely different person. Is her sister older than her? Because she definitely looks older now. I would be interested to know if she showed the surgeon a 'reference' photo, and if so, of who?

I was wondering the same regarding a photo. How did she decide and describe what she wanted?

On another note, I never realized before now how prominent and distinctive her ears are. No wonder she kept her hair long enough to cover them up. The U.S. Marshals should have highlighted them in the wanted poster.

View attachment 352488View attachment 352489

We really need to see a photo of her taken previously, not smiling. Other than the one that had been on the Wheelhouse site, the one you posted above is about the only other one I've seen. All ones on social media have her grinning broadly. And oddly in the pic above, her nose looks more similar to the mugshot than it does compared to other prior pictures. It's all in the angles of the camera!

@WingsOverTX Could the theft charge pertain to MW’s bicycle being removed from where she was staying and disposed of in bamboo thickets near the scene of the crime?

I bet you are right. The theft charge is for Moriah’s bike.

RSBBM

My woman's intuition says the competition. Taking stalking to a whole new level!

JMO

I have to admit. I would never guess that is KA. Damn, do all that to yourself and still get caught. I almost feel sorry for her. (not reall JMO

She has clearly changed her appearance to more resemble her sister, CA, at least from the passport photos, when you see them both side-by-side.

Cold and calculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members