TX - Mother's boyfriend puts baby in scalding water

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by peeples, Nov 10, 2011.

1. peeples

peeples New Member

2. Loading...

3. pinkfly

pinkfly Active Member

......”left in the care of his mother’s boyfriend”

“immersed in scalding water”

grrrrrrrrrrr......

I hate this so much. How can a functioning adult possibly do this? He had to have thought far enough ahead to realize the child would be severely injured and need medical attention, if he thought far enough ahead to boil the water.

4. blue_the_puppy

blue_the_puppy Member

another worthless POS boyfriend harming an innocent child. i will say a prayer for the baby. thankfully the outcome of this wasn't worse, as it is in so many other of these cases.

5. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

June 2012:

See more at: http://www.bigspringherald.com/content/stanton-man-pleads-guilty-burning-child#sthash.jVXpYHpX.dpuf

6. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

June 2012:

http://www.newswest9.com/story/1871...y-burn-in-hot-water-leaves-locals-frusterated

7. wendybtn

wendybtn Well-Known Member

I can understand not knowing what a baby's bath is supposed to be if you have never done it. But if you cannot tolerate it with your hand, it is too hot for baby. Plus a baby's skin is so thin and more fragile than an adult. Some common sense should come into play. Babies need loving babysitters, not boyfriends with no experience. Women are the natural caregivers. Young single adult males playing videogames are not.

8. pappa rob

pappa rob New Member

That all depends on whose hand you use. The stuff I can tolerate will burn the hide off a little one. I use a thermometer, and there's no way video games and bath time for little ones mix ever.