TX - Multiple Dallas Police Officers shot during downtown protest, 7/7/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scared to even refresh the news pages tbh. Prayers for everyone to stay safe.

O/T Me too. It started the day after Pulse. You have to remember, that morning before the Voice singer go murderd. In both instances I had to scroll down to get to story. My first thought with Voice singer was oh no. Then I scroll down and see it was here at the Plaza. It used to be a movie theatre, been there many times. Its claim to fame was it had seats that rocked. That was freakly,

Then the next AM the headline was like 20 killed 34 inured in bar-- scroll down - it Orlando again, I had been to Pulse a couple of times about 10 years ago. It was just unreal

Then three terrorist attacks. It is almost like doom waking up and going to see what happened while sleeping, and the last month has been horrid, casue it was endless bombarment of killing.

LAst night , first heard three shots. Went to see what was going on, but was OK cause at that time noone hurt. But then it just went awful. And the videos out today, made it really stick out what a lot of shooting was going on last night.

i was thinking about going to Lousiana just now to see if everyone is behaving. Then I thought , ugh do I really wanna know. Then I read your post!!

Humm I wonder if he was planning to get even more cops, but the two shootings took him over the edge and he acted quicker than planned.

He had bomb making stuff at his house- so somewhere in his mind he had planned something wore , I would assume.

Who is stockpiling bomb stuff unless there is some plan at some time to do something with it??

I say this as a Texan. He is an idiot of the highest order!!!!!!!!! As well, he's likely a criminal. It just hasn't gone to court yet. We here in Texas have several politicians who embarrass me.

Patrick is doing what so many on discussion boards do. He just assumes that BLM hates cops, all cops. Period. Instead of educating himself enough to realize that's not the case, they just want cops made accountable.

I think zealots like Patrick have their thought patterns all messed up. There are no nuances; it's all one way or the other. That's been evident by some of the stuff he's said in the past.

[h=2]Protest m
Cm451r6VUAAOBLA.jpg:large
[/h][h=2]exas Governor's Mansion lit blue in honor of fallen officers in Dallas

Its getting louder at protest

[/h][h=2]

[/h]

The protest in Arizona getting underway. My nerves are shot. I don't want to wake up to another tragedy tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Lorne Ahrens

“The minute I walked in (to the hospital) and they said, ‘Ahrens,' I was like it can't be him,” Castro said.

Ahrens underwent surgery. Those that know him thought if anybody could survive being shot multiple times with an assault weapon it was Ahrens.

“You just didn’t think anything could happen to him,” said Ron Pinkston, president of the Dallas Police Association.

Ahrens was a family man. He was married to fellow police officer, Detective Katrina Ahrens. They had two children.
“He loved showing the videos of his kids,” he said. “Every time I saw him he bragged about his kids and how happy he was.”

More:
http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/local/d...ld-cop-with-a-wicked-sense-of-humor/268081942

BBM

People are sure judging all LE enforcement by the actions of a few idiots.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

People shouldn't judge individual officers based on the actions of others. But there does seem to be something systemic about police shootings in the US that reflects poorly on the entire LE institution. Yes, of course they do A LOT of good work too. But the similarities in so many of these highly public police shootings can't be ignored. Anyway, this thread is about the police being murdered - and I'm really shocked and sad at that.

??This, coming from the same person who said he did this single-handedly? I think there is more to this than a simple hate white cops theory.........................waiting for information, here. JMO

He did do it single-handedly.

"Originally Posted by Bravo Given what was found in his home I wonder if he had a bigger plan? Events unfolded and he took action sooner than later? This is horrific enough but it makes me wonder if he had something much bigger in the works."

i wondered that when I saw that too. What is also amazing is where do all these folks get all the money to get all this stuff??

How did I miss this today? Anyone? Link pls?

The robots

http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/08/technology/dallas-robot-death/

Oh my

I just saw the video where he shoots the cop by the pole

It was here but I dont know which story it was

Wonder if he stole all the stuff in his house??

http://www.cbsnews.com/live/

That link on in background::

Rec'd several awards from army

he posted video of dolphins being slaughtered.

Need to trace his gun

When they do his digital stuff we will learn lots if released

Will look for mental illiness background

there were about 800 protesters at the time

Ack! Misspelling in that video. You "defuse" a bomb, not "diffuse" it. Quite common error in media these days, not sure why.

Sorry, OT, I know.

I caught that right away!!

kidding kidding kidding kidding

thats funny!!

I am watching a local protest live and there is no way I'd want to go there. Wow. Peaceful or not I don't want to be there if it turns...

I am watching a local protest live and there is no way I'd want to go there. Wow. Peaceful or not I don't want to be there if it turns...

Do you have link I had one but it went down??

I have a link for a site that's running 6 streams right now but don't think I can post it.

C4 exlosive used to kill him

Johnson was only a member for about 6 months. Quanell X said the group had issues with Johnson, who didn't want to follow the chain of command.

link posted scmom!

I am really saddened by what I am watching. One guy is holding a flag he has posted upside down and occasionally stops to drag it on the ground. At one of the times it was on the ground, another guy came up and stepped on it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288