TX - Natalie Chavez, 15, found murdered, San Antonio, 18 Dec 2014

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by wfgodot, Dec 19, 2014.

1. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

SAPD: Death of woman found naked under bridge 'very suspicious' (ksat.com, w/video)

Police find a naked woman's body under West Side bridge (San Antonio Express-News)

more at the links

2. Loading...

3. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

4. Theforeigner

Theforeigner Active Member

What I find VERY ODD is this statement:

http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksat/news/2014/12/18/woman-s-naked-body-found-under-bridge.html

"They believe she may have been killed overnight.

Yet they say from what they can tell, the only trauma to her body was on her legs."

HOW, I mean in what way, could a person be killed when the only trauma found was on her legs?

The victim was found naked, so I assume 99.99% that she was sexually assaulted/raped, so did the killer stab her legs in a fatal way?

And if this was the case...this is a VERY odd kind of murder, actually can´t comprehend what this killer was about ?!

Anyone has thoughts on this?

5. OkieGranny

6. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Christmas week.

7. KateB

KateB New Member

8. SurfieTX

SurfieTX New Member

One of Natalie's "friends" on FB with the initials of JSC (reference her 12/12 post) has a very interesting status update.

9. Mountaingazer

Mountaingazer Active Member

His eyebrows are well coiffed lol. Other than that it seems they were in a relationship that if not current, ended very recently. Also, lots of gang references and signs.

10. OkieGranny

http://www.kens5.com/story/news/cri...idge-identified-as-15-year-old-girl/20695121/

She was only fifteen?! She looks fifteen in the FB pics; if that's the same girl, I can't imagine why LE thought she was so much older. Or maybe I can but don't want to. :(

11. KateB

KateB New Member

12. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

13. Theforeigner

Theforeigner Active Member

14. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

So she was asphyxiated AND had leg injuries? Poor baby, RIP...:rose:

15. KateB

KateB New Member

Father of teen found strangled to death under bridge wants justice
    http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksa...angled-to-death-under-bridge-wants-justi.html
    video at link.

16. TTF14

TTF14 Well-Known Member

So was she a runaway?

Looking at her FB and her associates/friends.....every time a case like this comes up and I see the social media accounts of these teens....my heart gets so heavy. In my sheltered, suburban/rural life, I forget just how many lost and misguided kids there are out there, living such angry and messed up lives. It's almost too much for me to comprehend since it's never been part of my experience. I wish all of these children could be scooped up, hugged, and put on the right path!

So sad!

17. panthera

panthera Retired WS Staff

18. AddysMom7610

AddysMom7610 Member

It's so sad to look at her facebook and her friends facebooks. They are all babys. They are so young! Some of these boys don't even have facial hair yet!!! It really makes me sad. I live in a little town outside of San Antonio and that part where she was found is NOT somewhere I would go at night,..Or even during the day alone.

There is a lot of fb activity from her friends saying they know who did this. That's quite possibly true. Kids think they are invincible these days.

I noticed in the fathers interview, he stated that saw where she text him at 10 pm that night before she was found but he never replied to her?? I'm not saying I think he was involved but I think he will feel very guilty for not calling her or writing her back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Dogface

Dogface Active Member

OMG, I thought I was a wild child, but looking at these kids facebook pages, it literally is unreal, the things they are doing, pics they so boldly post, the grammar...where are their parents? I noticed Natalie has two pages..but I also noticed a lot of her friends have fake names or street names for their Facebook, so maybe they have more innocent pages they show their parents, but to me it's shocking.

It seems she was pretty independent in the sense she didn't live with her parents, but she seemed very young and caught up with some really wild people who were into drugs and gangs. Her ex boyfriends first post about this included some interesting screenshots in the comments from her most recent boyfriend/ex'so mother. I have a feeling with this group of fb happy friends it won't take long for the person who did this to get caught if she was killed by someone she knew.

20. AddysMom7610

AddysMom7610 Member

Don't forget-she also didn't attend school. At 15 there was no way I would get away with not going to school (or any age for that matter). I just come from a different social setting I guess because I can fathom how they are getting away with acting like that.

I really believe asphyxiation is a very personal way to kill someone. I think she knew her killer. And I think she was scared and lonely in her final days and that really breaks my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. Dogface

Dogface Active Member

I really find it weird that one of her friends went from posting basically everyday, multiple times to nothing.