TX - Newborn girl found dead near Houston dumpster, 28 December 2010

poor little thang. I will call her sweetness.

Kinda graphic

What happens now? What happens if they don't find her mother or father?
Does she get a burial and a funeral? Will she be cremated? Will she be laid to rest properly? Will she just say in the cold section at the coroners office indefinitely???

Sorry for the questions :(

Kinda graphic

What happens now? What happens if they don't find her mother or father?
Does she get a burial and a funeral? Will she be cremated? Will she be laid to rest properly? Will she just say in the cold section at the coroners office indefinitely???

Sorry for the questions :(

ahhh peeples (((hugs))) what I have seen....LE and other departments will come together with the community and paid for the funeral and they even will give the little one a name ♥ I like Sweetness from the above post ♥

She will not be forgotten ♥

Thanks for the info tfrohning and thanks for the hugs. I'm glad she'll be laid to rest properly. It makes me feel better.

I hope wherever her mother is, not one second goes by that she deosn't think of her baby and I hope she's brought to justice.

Rest in Peace Angel Sweetness. You were worthy of care, nurturing and love.

Gonzales says the worker didn't look in the box, but placed it in a golf cart to move it to another bin. When the box fell off the cart, the body fell out.

Gonzales believes the child was born Monday night or early Tuesday.

He tells the Houston Chronicle that police didn't see any visible signs of trauma to her body.

So let me see if I have this straight...newborn baby is in box, box falls from golf cart and baby's body falls out...however Gonzales tells HC that police didn't see any visible signs of trauma to her body. :waitasec:

"The apartment complex has no security cameras, police said. Residents and visitors need an entry code to open the apartments' gates to drive into the complex".

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356709.html

Hopefully there is a good chance this baby's mother will be found.

I just don't understand people, I just don't! :sick: How sick! I pray the mother is found. Sounds like there is a good chance she will be caught. Even though there are no cameras people still have to use a code to enter the complex from what it sounds like. I would assume that LE will use different types of forensics in the complex to see if there is any trace of blood/DNA near by and hopefully that will narrow down a POI.

Sweetness...I like that name...Bless Her Heart. She should have been loved and since she wasn't...We will Love her here!

So let me see if I have this straight...newborn baby is in box, box falls from golf cart and baby's body falls out...however Gonzales tells HC that police didn't see any visible signs of trauma to her body. :waitasec:

Continue please......

Continue please......

Wouldn't there be some signs of trauma from the fall? But yet we are told by LE that there was no trauma whatsoever. How is it possible for a newborn to fall from a golf cart and not receive trauma to the body? No scratches, no bumps, no bruises...according to LE there were no visible signs of trauma.

God bless lil Sweetness, sweet baby girl, rest in peace.

Well, if a body has been deceased for a period of time, the blood coagulates in the vessels. Bruises will not form from minor trauma as the blood has 'solidified' and does not leak out into the tissues (which is what a bruise is). Most likely by saying no signs of trauma, they mean no broken bones.
Also, the witness in the article states the body appeared to be wrapped in a jacket. There were no 'immediately visible' signs of trauma. A jacket would certainly prevent abrasions.

Houston homicide investigators have found and questioned the mother of a newborn girl found dead in a box near an overflowing trash bin at a southeast Houston apartment complex.

The 21-year-old woman is cooperating with police and has not yet been charged with any wrongdoing because the baby’s official cause of death has not been determined by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences.

more here

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7370721.html

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7516762.html

Angelica Huerta Clark, of the 4400 block of South Shaver, told authorities she did not know she was pregnant on Dec. 28 when she began having severe cramps. She took a shower, she told investigators, and passed out from the pain. When she woke up, she told police, she found the dead baby “bobbing” in the water. She said she cut the umbilical cord and put the newborn girl in the trash.

WTH? She didn't think of calling 911? What is wrong with these people?

Omgosh! They found her!! I started a thread about this in the unidentified forum back right after the baby was found! I was sure they'd never find the babies mother but they did!!!
I hope she rots in prison for murder for the rest of her life!

How horrific for the man who found her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back