TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, CyberVampira. Your mishmash is my summary. Your old cheese is my handy compilation of important facts gathered over the course of the month. We'll have to continue to disagree.

But I will ask this again. A question for the M/S folks on here. So, ok, NO killed herself. But refresh my memory. Where does it say conclusively she killed the girls? I thought Salazar (and this recent article, oops summary) are clear that the girls' murders are unsolved. If that's the case, then it's not been declared M/S yet, has it?

The man knows exactly what he’s doing.
The case will be solved/determined by BCSO, without a thought of what Websleuths minions (speaking of myself) think.

Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar | Bexar County, TX - Official Website

Sheriff Salazar joined the SAPD at the age of 21, first as a patrolman, then in Downtown Bike Patrol as well as one of the first members of the SAFFE Unit. He promoted through the ranks of the SAPD and served in Narcotics, the Executive Protection Detail and the office of the Chief. He then became an Internal Affairs Investigator and in 2012 served as the Director of Communications. (SPOKESMAN for the San Antonio Police Dept.)
His last assignment at the SAPD was Director of the Department's Integrity Unit.

WELCOME to WS Perny :)
THANK YOU for this info.
I am very impressed with his experience, and it increases my confidence greatly.
I certainly count myself as one of the WS minions LOL and agree that we are not on Sheriff Salazar’s radar, nor should we be!!

With all due respect, this article is at best a mishmash of earlier statements, but in no way ”where things stand“.

Mishmash is the right word! May I add rehash to mishmash to give it that extra something special this whole investigation and related reporting seem to embody. With so little coming out the same info seems to be continually regurgitated and repackaged. Everybody following this story sound frustrated and some sound very confused.

Last edited:
Ah, CyberVampira. Your mishmash is my summary. Your old cheese is my handy compilation of important facts gathered over the course of the month. We'll have to continue to disagree.

But I will ask this again. A question for the M/S folks on here. So, ok, NO killed herself. But refresh my memory. Where does it say conclusively she killed the girls? I thought Salazar (and this recent article, oops summary) are clear that the girls' murders are unsolved. If that's the case, then it's not been declared M/S yet, has it?
The ME declared NO as a suicide, and the girls as a homicide. So yes, it is a M/S. The question is who did the murdering.

Agree that the murders have not been officially attributed to NO.
However, we do know the girls were murdered.
And the only official word on NO has been that she committed suicide.
Thus we have murders and a suicide = M/S.
So no official word that NO committed the murders, but we do have official word that she DID commit suicide.
I do understand that there are those who are questioning the official determination of suicide. I am not one of them. But I do believe murders and a suicide occurred. I am waiting for official word on who is responsible for the murders. I suspect the person who we know handled a gun that terrible moment is the perpetrator of the murders, but I am waiting for the BCSO to give their official ruling on that as the rest of us are. Until then we are all just guessing based on our interpretation of the facts we have.

Is it possible that someone else killed the girls and Nichol found them and then she killed herself and then CW comes home and finds all three dead?????

Yes, the M.E. has ruled suicide/homicide. Nearly three weeks later, no change has been issued by the ME.

JMO

But this IS Nancy Grace. Social media is crawling with rumors - none verified - of those claims. I do not consider NG a reliable, verifiable source of info.

Yes, I need some evidence that this guy is violent.

He very well could be but ppl are SO adimit that he killed both NO and her girls.

Does every DV incident where LE is called go to court?

I'm just glad some truth is finally starting to trickle out via the media. Might be getting close to time to buckle up.

If LE is called and criminal charges are filed, it goes to court. It may not result in a conviction, but the justice system takes DV very seriously.

Please explain what truth you are referring to.

But this IS Nancy Grace. Social media is crawling with rumors - none verified - of those claims. I do not consider NG a reliable, verifiable source of info.
Correct. NG conveniently starts the article with the following information for added drama:

The deaths of a Texas mother and her two young daughters, which a medical examiner first believed was a murder-suicide case, is now being investigated by the FBI.

Let that sink in. The ME never ”first believed it was a murder-suicide”. It has always been stated NO‘s death was ruled a suicide and by all accounts, he has never changed his mind about it.

If LE is called and criminal charges are filed, it goes to court. It may not result in a conviction, but the justice system takes DV very seriously.

Please explain what truth you are referring to.

Time will tell. But if he turns into a suspect, I think I'll pass on sleuthing the suspect's parents like was done with NO.

Has anyone seen the photo that CW published on his Instagram a few months ago? I found it a bit scary. He is by his pool wearing only a swimsuit and is looking down the barrel of a revolver and aiming while in a shooter's position. Which itself is not that alarming. But, he put a hashtag on it that says #sicario

In Spanish, sicario is translated directly as hitman, assassin or hired killer.

<self edited to remove comment about photos seen on social media.>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members