TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 teenage girls found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by cybervampira, Jan 11, 2019 at 3:38 AM.

1. dkryder

dkryder Well-Known Member

not so sure he was the last person. the last person was the murderer of the girls. but, i wonder where the bodies were located. everyone in same room? or different rooms? guessing here but it seems that the gun was nearest to nichol. which could mean it was murder/suicide or murder and staged to look like murder/suicide. there could be a lot of relationship dynamics to sort out. to date we know of nichol and the fathers of her 2 girls [each girl had a different last name] nichol and the father of her son [i think son had different last name than either girls] and nichol and the current bf. so if i counted right that's 4 nichol relationships that the males could possibly have something to do with these deceased women. or, nichol did it herself. just some thoughts, all of them only my opinion.

2. oceanstarryeyes

oceanstarryeyes Well-Known Member

I cannot imagine a reason why the boyfriend would kill the two girls.

beatrixpotter, HulaMum, dotr and 4 others like this.
  3. TGIRecovered

TGIRecovered Well-Known Member

Maybe the person who killed mom had to kill the girls to get rid of witnesses.

4. oceanstarryeyes

5. tbmd

tbmd New Member

I think if all 3 were murdered we would know already. I think he was ending the relationship and she didn't take it well... tragic, heartbreaking story. We are not hearing much about this story on local news... which leads me to believe murders/suicide. If there was a murderer on the loose ... I think law enforcement would make the public aware. That neighborhood is guarded and gated.... you don't get past that gate without showing your driver's license and your license number being taken down... no exceptions. The guard gate knows who was in and out of there... and, where they are going. Unless you have access from the HOA directly as a resident.

kimpage, neesaki, watcher9 and 14 others like this.
  6. Liebchenmutti

Liebchenmutti Court Junkie

The local PD is my concern, too. Maybe because this is a high profile case (because of the wealth of the boyfriend), they will get some help.

7. KellyConQueso

KellyConQueso Verified Cheesy Goodness

She cut hair at a rented booth. I'm not saying she wasn't successful at it or didn't make a decent income. But don't make it out to be more than it was.

8. not.a.muggle

not.a.muggle Well-Known Member

1) why is a 10-year-old drinking champagne?
    2) this article also says Olsen was previously charged with domestic assault

scmom, Forpsy, beatrixpotter and 20 others like this.
  9. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

'There's no way that she would have taken her life,' friend says of woman found dead in luxury home

To Rick Wright, Nichol Olsen was the "overall all-American girl."

"She had a beautiful spirit," he recalled. "Her smile would light up a room. She just had this something about here that was just so admiring."

Wright had been friends with Olsen for years, ever since they met while working next door to each other as hair stylists in a studio rental. She was an amazing stylist, he said, and a beautiful person.

So when he learned of Olsen's violent death in a northwest Bexar County home on Thursday, Wright was floored.

"Devastated, shocked, denial," Wright recalled feeling.
    [...]

"I would say that she would have had to have been killed," Wright said. "There's no way that she would have taken her life, or taken anybody else's life like that. That's just not how she was. That wasn't her - how she thinks. She loved life too much."

[...]

Alcina, Trinitee, tarabull and 5 others like this.
  10. Backstroke10

Backstroke10 Well-Known Member

The BF is a very successful, wealthy 31 year old business owner. Who I’m sure was very popular with the ladies. I don’t think he would risk losing everything by murdering Nichol and he had no reason to kill her two daughters. I think they broke up, he asked her to move out and he went out for the night. Sadly, I’m thinking she killed her daughters and then herself. I don’t think any of her kids fathers and/or ex-husbands had anything to do with this. It seems they were off living their own lives and I don’t see that they would have any motive at all. This is all JMO. Its all so incredibly sad and I hope I’m wrong.

11. oceanstarryeyes

I wonder who the person is that Bribiesca’s aunt, Emma Mancha Sumners was talking about?

12. squid

squid Well-Known Member

Maybe she is blaming "him" for the outcome and not necessarily the act.

HulaMum, GarAndTeed, watcher9 and 6 others like this.
  13. oceanstarryeyes

I’m thinking the shootings could have something to do with the Company that’s owned by the Moms Boyfriend.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019 at 8:45 AM
    Hazelnutty, watcher9 and dotr like this.
  14. oceanstarryeyes

and maybe that’s why he wasn’t at home that night.

Indy Anna, Razz, watcher9 and 2 others like this.
  15. BaffleMe

BaffleMe Active Member

Did I miss the link for that?

16. BaffleMe

BaffleMe Active Member

Like the McStay Family?

margarita25 and dotr like this.
  17. oceanstarryeyes

18. BaffleMe

BaffleMe Active Member

Found it - She had her first glass of champagne a week ago, and will never grow up to be who she was supposed to be,” Sumners wrote. “I know there are people on here who can somehow get this message to the bastard who took her from us. So let him know that I’m going to spend every bit of energy and resources I have making sure he rots in jail. Also tell him that you know me, and that I don’t make empty threats.”

watcher9, dotr and otto like this.
  19. BaffleMe

BaffleMe Active Member

dotr likes this.
  20. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

Certainly a shortage of follow up news around here on this case. I’m constantly trying to find updates and live just a few miles from there but can’t find anything